What was the Last video game(s) you played?

This is a place where gamers can come and tell of their favorite games, discuss current games, head up gaming contests, and join in on online games that others are playing. It's a place run by gamers and enjoyed by all types of gamers alike.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Mega Man Battle Network 2. It's hard. :( Although I think I'm trying to beat enemies that I probably shouldn't be facing yet. At least I hope. :(
Robo
A great mapmaker

Post by Robo »

Earthbound

GO NESS! 8D

-Robo
GlennAdams
Expecting a battle

Post by GlennAdams »

NFL Street. It's the only game I play. But before that I played Fifa 09 on the PS3.... AMAZING!!
I do what I do.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

The Top Crusader wrote:Mega Man Battle Network 2. It's hard. :( Although I think I'm trying to beat enemies that I probably shouldn't be facing yet. At least I hope. :(
I remember having that game....I used to just listen to the song over and over on the screen that appears right when you start the game.
Hannahjiejie
Animatronic

Post by Hannahjiejie »

Super Smash Bro's Melee And I won! \:D/
greencardigan
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by greencardigan »

LittleBigPlanet! 'Tis fun, though my imagination isn't that great so the levels I make are sub-par.
Who do I belong To? Not Earth, Not world, Not Evil, Not mortals, Not wretches, Not horrors

Who do I belong to? Unchanging. Unbreaking. Unfailing. Creator. Immortal. Eternal

Surrender to the sound.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

I'm thinking I played Fallout 3 last night...but I can't remember...
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Final Fantasy 6.
Forget about it just being my favorite game soundtrack ever, this is certainly in my top five games ever. Certainly my favorite JRPG if not #1 overall.
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Robo
A great mapmaker

Post by Robo »

Medal of Honor Airborne Boo-yah! It's a fun first person shooter, but it's hard.

-Robo
Shad Lexer
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Shad Lexer »

Some Madden game. I can't remember what year, but I was just in the mood for football.
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars.

<3
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Dallas R.
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Dallas R. »

Beetle Adventure Racing N64

it's got some of the best graphics for the system.
Robo
A great mapmaker

Post by Robo »

Earthworm Jim 2 One heck of a crazy game.

-Robo
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

Don't know if it's considered a video game, but... 'Wii Outdoor Adventure'. I especially love the game where you have to jump over the logs. \:D/
Azariah Ben Yaakov
100% Kosher
100% Kosher
Location: Chillin. Probably sniffing your connection for passwords \:D/

Post by Azariah Ben Yaakov »

Battlefield 2 and Quake IV.

Throwin' medic packs, and blasting Strogg.
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Age of Empires II: Age of Kings.

One in a long heritage of 'strategy games in which I play Byzantines pretty much exclusively'.
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Age of Empires II: The Conqueror's Expansion.

I like AoE2:TC!
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Jugglah
I'm memorable

Post by Jugglah »

KODY 105 wrote:Age of Empires II: The Conqueror's Expansion.

The cheat codes for AoE2 aren't as good as the ones for the original game. :anxious: No, I don't use them when I'm playing seriously. Sometimes it was just fun to get the random spacemen with laser guns that can kill everything within seconds. But I hardly ever use cheat codes. Just to make that clear.
KING BUTTER TURTLE IS MY TWIN!
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

Jade Empire.

...Probably less than halfway through, but it at least seems well-written so far.
rickyderocher
My posts are revolutionary

Post by rickyderocher »

KODY 105 wrote:Age of Empires II: The Conqueror's Expansion.

Me too! I got it for Christmas. :D