What are you thinking about...

right this very instant!

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
InHisArms
Still standing tall

Post by InHisArms »

I am...no...ouch my heads hurts...cool music...goodness he says everything backwards...again! Gahh...my lips are dry...
The good ol' ToO.
Stubborn
Expecting a battle

Post by Stubborn »

I do say "seriously" a lot. Heh.

Jayaar has got to be the sweetest person alive. *hugs her unicorn*

Last night was uh-mazing. I don't think I've ever enjoyed a Skype call that much. :anxious:

*makes a note to learn how to laugh without snorting*

*throws her clipboard and forms out the window* Evil things. :x

Outrage by Capital Lights is a really cool song. I've been listening to it ever since I ran across it. It's... interesting. :anxious:

I stink at writing essays. But I think the fact that I write really fast might save me. Maybe I'll be able to think for 15 minutes and write for 5. :-k

Yay for coldness! \:D/
don't forget the rain.
Agent Robert Mitchell
Smile for the camera

Post by Agent Robert Mitchell »

That's not cheating, after all. :-k
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
--C. S. Lewis

I have to, unfortunately. -_-
hubcap
new and improved danny
new and improved danny

Post by hubcap »

Agent Robert Mitchell wrote:That's not cheating, after all. :-k
*sighs* .... *goes to figure out how many posts there are not including HH posts*
Do you believe in the couch?
PJ
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: wandering in the desert, searching for my promised land

Post by PJ »

I'm thinking about my mom. :cry:
Love is stronger than death.
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

3 Days Grace.. I knew I was right. Now for a little blackmail to the buddy boy who happens to now officially be on my background.. if I said Courtney let me, do I get to keep it? I think it is cute! I just.. I really should have gone on that trip.. Not to Portland, but to Seattle.. oh, well, there is next year.. and I'll be on hands and knees begging him to come along. This year he HAD to. He is ASB... Spiritual Vice... wow...
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

How long is this song going to be stuck in my head?!

I can't wait till after I'm done with this test, I don't know how to study for it!!!
](*,)
Candy
CIA is my friend
CIA is my friend

Post by Candy »

WOW.... I am amazingly tired.... And My parents need me to go to bed so........ So long, Fare Well, Alvetisay Adew. (or something like that...
I'd rather live as if there were a God, and found out there isn't, then to live as if there weren't a God, and find out there is.
Image Image
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

...that's what she said.... :anxious:
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

I'm totally not staying up till 1 this time. Hah.
I have almost completed my book, so I'll be writing my speech tomorrow, let's hope I can remember everything. It's going to be so dramatic.
Tomorrow is going to be awesome, I'm going to put my hair up with a clip and wear earrings. I haven't done that in a while. I should just get a haircut.
I'm going to bed momentarily, just a few things to work on first. *yawns*
Hope
You like me! You really like me!

Post by Hope »

My face is really warm. It has been warm off and on ever since I got sunburned because when my face is warm my cheeks look sunburned.
*yawns* Im also tired but its only 10:27pm. I shouldnt be tired right now esp. since I slept in this morning and the only active thing I did today was go shopping. And that was a lot of shopping. Jonathan was a good sport! He put up with two girls shopping to bake food tomorrow. That and he even went to find colored pencils for my friend! He loves me.
I wonder when JIA will get on skype? I havent talked to her all day. But she is at work and I have to wait patiently. Im sure she will be on soon. She usually is. If she comes right home from work.
Yesterday I talked with a lot of people and I felt all talked out where I just didnt want to talk to anyone and I still kind of feel that way but I will still talk. Cause Im stupid and eventually I will not talk at all for several days.
But I should go back to watching Cosby show and maybe I should read some of my Bio book for my test on Tuesday. BLAH! I dont want to have that test. *sighs* Im sure I will stick around for ever on here pr at least for now!
hubcap
new and improved danny
new and improved danny

Post by hubcap »

I think my uncle is going to cough to death.
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

I was very tempted to put a "Countdown to LizzieG's Birthday" thread in the Autumnal Equinox Gala thread, but decided against it.

Sleep makes everything look better, and the ToO+sleep = very winning combination.

I have 16 books stacked around me on my desk. They will likely be around for awhile. :(
hubcap
new and improved danny
new and improved danny

Post by hubcap »

I are nevah gonna get bettah. :(
Azariah Ben Yaakov
100% Kosher
100% Kosher
Location: Chillin. Probably sniffing your connection for passwords \:D/

Post by Azariah Ben Yaakov »

Lexie wrote:...that's what she said.... :anxious:
I never should have explained that to Ruthie
PJ
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: wandering in the desert, searching for my promised land

Post by PJ »

I want to have bronchitis again.

:anxious:

Why?! :? #-o
Love is stronger than death.
Hope

Post by Hope »

What am I thinking? Im thinking that I need to stop thinking...
Agent Robert Mitchell
Smile for the camera

Post by Agent Robert Mitchell »

GenEd final. Almost two classes down. \:D/
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
--C. S. Lewis

I have to, unfortunately. -_-
Homeward bound
Lucid and deductive
Location: Can't say where I am, but my head is in the clouds...

Post by Homeward bound »

I spent almost 7 hours in the process of traveling to someplace that would've taken me a little over an hour and a half at most had I simply taken the train :thud: (though only about 3 or 4 of those hours I was actually traveling....). And the bus ride was...well....interesting to say the least... I'm debating whether the money I saved was worth the time. :p

Though I don't want to throw the baby out with the bathwater by judging it over one bad experience, I'm thinking I might just go for Amtrak over Megabus on the way back...

Seeing my friends and going to the gymnastics tour makes it worth it though! \:D/
Last edited by Homeward bound on Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

I hurt him.. I hurt him.. OHMAGOODNESS! I hurt him! I'm such a horrible person! I hurt someone I didn't even know! I-I-I just talked about him in my article for hero purposes, and he's now hurt... I wrote a peom that I KNEW he would read, and he's hurt.. I never meant to! I can't see anyone hurt! NO! Now I can't go to school... I hurt him... I am soooooo sorry Ricky! Ohmagoodness... I never meant to. Please, I know you looked annoyed walking out of Physics, I knew you were a little preturbed.. but well.. I never meant to! I know you are in Publications, I know you read the article more than once... I do know you will want to literally chew me out tomorrow.. oh no... oh no... Chemistry room, NOW! Maressa is mad at me too.. OH no... I'm a horrible person... NO!