Questions for Catspaw

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Canadian convention... amazing....

Sorry, couldn't help it.

Catspaw, what is your favorite Disney movie?

Oh, and what do you usually do on Saturdays??? In general?
Movieman
Wants David O Piano
Wants David O Piano

Post by Movieman »

Being that I'm a college student and have many real-world responsibilities, I find my free time to be in short supply. Why should I set aside some of my free time for the toO? I thought if anyone could convince me, you could. :D

Yay, I'm finally a published author! Check out my website.
http://www.joshuagrantbooks.com
Donna Blackbeard
Wasting money here
Wasting money here

Post by Donna Blackbeard »

How do I get a different job? I have been a Odyssey Citizen since last May!
No way I broke the window

Post by 31899 »

Is the Earth really round?

Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Fang wrote:*asks question* What kinds of books doth thee enjoy?
Different kinds - mainly Christian fiction, including of the historical variety. I love books by Robin Jones Gunn, which I would recommend to all, but they would definitely appeal more to a female demographic. I also like classics, such as "Anne of Green Gables" and all the other books by L.M. Montgomery. There are lots of books that I enjoy, but that's a brief summary. :D
Trent DeWhite wrote:Catspaw's favorite camp is Camp Jumonville. \:D/
31899, I think that Trent is making an AIO-related joke - I think this is the camp from the episode "The Champ of the Camp," which is a great episode! :D
Danielle Abigail Maxwell wrote:Canadian convention... amazing....

Sorry, couldn't help it.

Catspaw, what is your favorite Disney movie?

Oh, and what do you usually do on Saturdays??? In general?
Yay for Canadians! \:D/

I've always loved Disney's Cinderella. :inlove: I think that would have to be my all-time favourite.

Most Saturdays I go to work for at least part of the day, but I also read, watch TV, and do homework, depending on what time of the year it is and where I am. :D
Movieman wrote:Being that I'm a college student and have many real-world responsibilities, I find my free time to be in short supply. Why should I set aside some of my free time for the toO? I thought if anyone could convince me, you could. :D
You must come on the ToO or else your life will be worthless! :x Or just because it's fun, not a source of stress (unlike homework!) and allows you to have great discussions about a variety of topics with totally awesome people! Budget ten minutes a day of ToO therapy - I guarantee you won't regret it! ;)
Muffin wrote:How do I get a different job? I have been a Odyssey Citizen since last May!
You need to get enough money to pursue your education! That's how to move up in the ToO job market. Click on the Shop on the top menu bar and then choose The Job Office (third from the bottom of that long list!) and take a look at what's there and how much they are, and then find a job that pays you more as the result of your further education!
31899 wrote:Is the Earth really round?

I think it's more spherical, but round works for me! \:D/

Post by 31899 »

Oops, I didn't think of that episode, (partially because I try bloc it out of my memory because I hate it with a passion) and if we are making AIO camp jokes wouldn't her favourite camp be Camp Watanut?

Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Maybe it was a tie! \:D/ But Trent and I recently had discussed "The Champ of the Camp" (and I couldn't remember the name, so he had to remind me!) so that might have been why he mentioned it instead of the more classic option of Camp What-a-Nut. :-k
Donna Blackbeard
Wasting money here
Wasting money here

Post by Donna Blackbeard »

I don't have a list.I am currently employed it says. Do I quit?

Post by 31899 »

What would you do if you had a million dollars?

Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Muffin wrote:I don't have a list.I am currently employed it says. Do I quit?
Yes, you have to quit your job to see the other jobs currently available - just one of those little board glitches!
31899 wrote:What would you do if you had a million dollars?

Give lots of it away, save lots, and have a ton of fun spending the rest! \:D/ A car would be on the top of my "to buy" list right now. But the odds seem against such a lovely event happening. ;)
mdetective12
I'm memorable

Post by mdetective12 »

Catspaw,

I want a job but every job I clicked says I have to get a diploma or more them 7000 posts. Can you help?
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

Dear Catspaw;

All the guys at my youth group fall for the blonde, tall type of girl, even if she's totally snobby and doesn't appreciate anybody. What's a girl to do? :mad:
Irwin
Springer from Odyssey

Post by Irwin »

Are you on AIowiki?
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

AprilShowers wrote:Catspaw,

I want a job but every job I clicked says I have to get a diploma or more them 7000 posts. Can you help?
You might need a higher level of education to qualify for higher paying jobs. :) You can either get a job that doesn't require a degree, or you can click on Shops on the top menu bar, choose The Job Office (it's third from the bottom on the list) and then buy further education so you qualify for better paying jobs. :) I hope that helps!
Shadowfax wrote:Dear Catspaw;

All the guys at my youth group fall for the blonde, tall type of girl, even if she's totally snobby and doesn't appreciate anybody. What's a girl to do? :mad:
That's too bad. :( Unfortunately, human nature can be a funny thing...as in, funny=strange, not funny=amusing. ;) The good news is that some people will see through such people, if not now, then in the future. That isn't much help now, I realize. Try to live your life the way God wants you to, knowing that you are a special person of value, whether some of the guys around you realize it or not. :) If you have a friend at youth group who feels the same way, you can hang out together and be glad that you have a good friend who has wisdom! :D This actually brings to mind one of my favourite proverbs - Proverbs 11:22 - "Better is a gold ring in a pig's snout than a beautiful woman without discretion." \:D/ Think of the verse, smile, and wait for the boys to get wiser. ;) You can also pray for this girl - she might not be happy with who she is, and you can pray that she will see herself through God's eyes and to behave in a Christ-like manner.
Irwin wrote:Are you on AIowiki?
No, though I have visited a couple of times for information. :)
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Become a tall, snobby un-appreciate blonde! ;)

I try to use Proverbs 31:30.
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

KODY 105 wrote:

Become a tall, snobby un-appreciate blonde! ;)

I try to use Proverbs 31:30.
Also good advice! \:D/

That's a very nice verse, KODY. :) I just find the other one more amusing, because let's face it, any analogy involving pigs and snouts and gold rings is bound to be funny! \:D/
Johnny
Local Conspiracy theorist

Post by Johnny »

Dear Catspaw,

I am trying to get an avatar and signature and I don't have enough money. And any job I take won't give me enough to get one anytime soon.

Why do we have to pay for an avatar and signature?

Sincere,

Q

P.S. What's your favorite color?

P.S.S. Have you eaten a hotdog recently?

P.S.S.S. What's your favorite soda?

Post by 31899 »

I am surprised you didn't say
Man looks on the outside but God looks on the inside.

Also do you think scientition (si-en-tish-sion) is a better word then scientist? :-k

Johnny

Post by Johnny »

Out of curiosity, many of the threads in Gower's Field are dead. Would it be possible to create a subforum for dead Gower's threads and move them there? :-k
Over the Rainbow
Blissfully Oblivious

Post by Over the Rainbow »

Sooooo.

I'm having a blonde moment, and I forgot where to buy a new degree. Any help please? :anxious:

btw, I love your new avvy and siggy. Have you ever had the honor to read the book and do you love the wonderful Mr. Darcy as much as I do? :inlove: