Album 57: A Call to Something More

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Christian A.
Animatronic

Post by Christian A. »

o.O Your view is definitely different than the public, you've got that right. :P Let's see, a 14-year-old with a 50ish-year-old... does that sound like something Odyssey would do...?
Skylerbuck
OK
Post by Skylerbuck »

I think that Bill will die, evidence does not show that June will die
godisawesomeness99
Popsicle kid

Post by godisawesomeness99 »

Christian A. wrote:o.O Your view is definitely different than the public, you've got that right. :P Let's see, a 14-year-old with a 50ish-year-old... does that sound like something Odyssey would do...?
Maybe I should of looked up how old she was :anxious: #-o :noway: oh well, can't be right all the time
Daniel- Seattle Pacific University '22
Music is how God speaks to me
I used to be here.... but now I'm probably not.... so yeah
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

lots of new details release
episodes:
727: Your Servant is Listening, Part 1
728: Your Servant is Listening, Part 2
729: No Chemistry Whatsoever
730: The Friend Formula
731: More Than a Feeling
732: Repent After Me
733: Big Trouble Under the Big Top
734: Life Expectancy, Part 1
735: Life Expectancy, Part 2
736: Life Expectancy, Part 3
737: The Pilot, Part 1
738: The Pilot, Part 2

bonus:
A video look at Shona’s journey in the “Get in the Show” contest
Full-length “When You’re in Love” song by Painted Flowers
A video peek at the Odyssey Adventure Club
check out http://www.aiowiki.com/wiki/Album_57:_A ... thing_More for full details
Reddo
aiowiki - we have a lot of info, check us out sometime
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

You know, most shows put The Pilot as the first episode, not the 737th.
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Pengwin
Penguin-tastic
Penguin-tastic

Post by Pengwin »

Leonard Meltsner wrote:You know, most shows put The Pilot as the first episode, not the 737th.
Nice one. :P
:wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky: :wacky:
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

The Pilot = Whit, I hope.
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
manfrednissley
I've been here a bit

Post by manfrednissley »

Let me guess. Connie loses a family member in Life Expectancy, then a new love interest for Connie flies into town the next week. Am I getting warm? Actually, The Pilot sounds something like a war hero story. Vietnam? Wait a second, what about the pilot from the Green Ring........
Most recent post: 12/1/2013, Thankfulness
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

New plan: No Chemistry Whatsoever is Ship Tease for Connie and Jason.

You know, I wasn't so sure about Connie/Jason, but EvangelineWalker's fanfics and that request I'm drawing for her have made me realize that I totally ship that.

But I still retain a soft spot for Connie/Eugene. :-$
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

Also, it's funny that The Pilot would have the episode number of a type of plane. Kinda like how Hide and Seek is episode 404.
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Cbriggs45
Pilgrim

Post by Cbriggs45 »

the pilot could be a round about way of who is piloting your life... thats what popped in to my head.
you can learn a lot from job 38-42, being humble isn't the easiest but its worth it.
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

air dates posted, the wait is almost over: http://aiowiki.com/wiki/Album_57:_A_Cal ... thing_More
Reddo
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

I did not see air dates on that page. When does the season start?
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

opps, sorry server has a caching issue right now, it really likes to remember old pages and not update them, it starts Aug 10
Reddo
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

I'm surprised we don't have all the summaries yet. Usually we get those when we know the air dates.
The Old Judge
Catspaw is splendiferous

Post by The Old Judge »

Only 16 days till the season begins. I'm excited for this one. But I wait for the hard copy :( On the plus side, though, the bonus features in the album will be amazing!
"Some folks say, 'Well, America's gone too far,' and I say, 'Lazarus was dead, but that wasn't too much for Jesus.'"
---Jeff Fugate
Skylerbuck
OK
Post by Skylerbuck »

Most of the bonus features are on the digital download though.
I'm getting it on iTunes (hopefully in August) I listen to it all in one day.
The Old Judge
Catspaw is splendiferous

Post by The Old Judge »

Well, I listen to the hard copy in the car, and if I wanted it on my iPod, I would just burn it on from the CDs.

After listening to a whole album at once, you must be on overload. That's something I don't think I could do.
"Some folks say, 'Well, America's gone too far,' and I say, 'Lazarus was dead, but that wasn't too much for Jesus.'"
---Jeff Fugate
Samantha14
All That Is Sam.
All That Is Sam.

Post by Samantha14 »

The Old Judge wrote: After listening to a whole album at once, you must be on overload. That's something I don't think I could do.
I do that every time I get a new album. :-
merp.
Skylerbuck
OK
Post by Skylerbuck »

I know I can't wait to listen to the next episode. If I waited it would drive me crazy.