*walks up to front counter*

*looks at Catspaw*

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
WINDSHEAR
Name Eater

Post by WINDSHEAR »

WINDSHEAR shook his head. "What a pity," he thought. "What a waste of life." He wished people would realize how serious such things were, but surely they knew shooting is a life and death matter! He thought about it until his head hurt. "No," he thought to himself, "I just can't understand why it all has to be, that's why I gave up a long time ago."

He then proceeded back to his hotel room, to pack up his things. He'd had enough of this town.
JIA (9/13/2008 10:54:27 AM): That long?!
JIA (9/13/2008 10:54:31 AM): IT WAS EONS AGO!
JIA (9/13/2008 10:54:33 AM): *falls over*
WINDSHEAR (9/13/2008 10:54:46 AM): I've already fallen over and died :noway:
WINDSHEAR (9/13/2008 10:54:47 AM): I beat you. :neener:
Old Brad
I've been working out

Post by Old Brad »

OOC: This is guy is just going to be here a little bit. He has no connection to Bradley.

I saw it all. A dark man in a dark shadow thought. The poor kid. If only he knew that he was drawing against Temple Boone!
“For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him."
WINDSHEAR
Name Eater

Post by WINDSHEAR »

OOC: I'm deciding to context this particular RP in the late 1800's, in the early 1890's.

Boone knew he had to leave town soon, before he got in trouble. "I wonder if anybody knows who I really am," he thought as he passed out the doorway, "that alone could get me a heap of trouble."

He made his way over to the registrar and gave him the key to his room. "Did you hear about that shooting earlier?" the clerk asked him. Boone thought for a second, unsure what to say. "Yeah, I did," he replied. "What do you think of it? Some people are saying it was Temple Boone." Boone glanced out the window, trying to appear calm. "I suppose it could be. I didn't hear very much about it," he said. "I'd better get going now." He nodded to the registrar and headed outside as quickly as he could without appearing unnormal.

Once outside he felt a bit better. Taking a deep breath, he headed towards the livery for his horse. As he walked he considered the chances that his alias WINDSHEAR might be connected to his real name. If somebody figured that out, he knew he'd be in a pickle.

Arriving at the livery, he looked around for the liveryman, and spotted him sitting on a barrel. He paid the liveryman and saddled his horse. He mounted and rode out into the street, heading north.
JIA (9/13/2008 10:54:27 AM): That long?!
JIA (9/13/2008 10:54:31 AM): IT WAS EONS AGO!
JIA (9/13/2008 10:54:33 AM): *falls over*
WINDSHEAR (9/13/2008 10:54:46 AM): I've already fallen over and died :noway:
WINDSHEAR (9/13/2008 10:54:47 AM): I beat you. :neener:
Old Brad
I've been working out

Post by Old Brad »

Meanwhile, the dark man walks over behing the post office where his horse. He mounts and rides off following Boone.
“For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him."