album 55

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

Parental warning episodes! Yessss!

Although I find it odd that they didn't put any parental warnings on Darkness Before Dawn eps. :-k
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Yayy! \:D/ I wonder what's going to happen! \:D/
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

TigerintheShadows wrote:Parental warning episodes! Yessss!

Although I find it odd that they didn't put any parental warnings on Darkness Before Dawn eps. :-k
Yes Parental units be warned. (a.k.a Someone will say something intelligent for once.)

I think they did one for Castles and Cauldrons. But other than that I don't think they did.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

But that wasn't from DBD :-

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Knight Fisher wrote:

Yes Parental units be warned. (a.k.a Someone will say something intelligent for once.)

I think they did one for Castles and Cauldrons. But other than that I don't think they did.
Castles and Cauldrons is not in any way related to Darkness Before Dawn. ;)
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

American Eagle wrote:
Knight Fisher wrote:

Castles and Cauldrons is not in any way related to Darkness Before Dawn. ;)
Whoops, I miss read that. :oops: And they actually did on the final 3 I think. At least in the album versions. According to the official guide.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

The later ones do, also on the original packaging there was a note saying that parental preview was encouraged
Reddo
aiowiki - we have a lot of info, check us out sometime
TigerintheShadows

I know, I have the original. I don't hear it on the original, though. Was that put on there after the transfer to CD?
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Paul McCusker doesn't introduce it, but in the pamphlet that comes with it, some of them are marked :yes:

TigerintheShadows

I see...well, it doesn't really matter anyway, because I'm a little older than 8 ;) , and I love those last four episodes. They're actually my favorites. \:D/
AIO tumblr sideblog
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I know, they weren't extreme at all \:D/

Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

So here is my first version of the album 55 cover, I don't think it will be the final one I make, what do you all think?
The deep end.jpg
Last edited by Graces4you on Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

I like it :) it's way better than the original in my opinion. It's a little bit dark, but it kind of gives it a mysterious feel.
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

Jesus' Princess wrote:I like it :) it's way better than the original in my opinion. It's a little bit dark, but it kind of gives it a mysterious feel.
Yay! Someone likes it! It is a little dark, I still have work to do on it, making the logo part less red and such, I might totally change it, who knows what I will do.

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

I like it!
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

Time to jump start some more conversations! The Odyssey Scoop posted this full summary of Album 55 which states:
Jason Whittaker discovers a life-threatening plot in the works after he tracks the villainous Mr. Grote to London. In Odyssey, rumors fly when a wedding brochure is mistaken for an announcement and everyone thinks Connie is getting married. Eugene and Katrina hear unsettling news about their future. And Kids' Radio tells the exciting story about how a back-country man with a simple desire for peace winds up on the front lines of World War I. Amidst all of the conflict and comedy, our pals in Odyssey learn that being in over their heads can be a very touching and funny experience when God is put in the center of it all.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

That sounds really fantastic! I'm definitely looking forward to this album. And now we have all this time to speculate and try to figure out what's going on! :mad: I definitely want to know more about Connie's storyline. Is there somebody special that they think that she's almost marrying? That would be a bit different than then thinking she was marrying a mystery person. There could be at least a new friend, if not more, for Connie coming up. Or not. ;) Who knows? I wonder if Eugene and Katrina's news have anything to do with Leonard and Everett, or their own potential family, or something totally different. The WWI story sounds really intriguing. I enjoy the historical episodes a lot, and I expect that this one will be well done.
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

I'm glad to infer that Dreams By Constance will be making another reappearance.
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Ryan Matlock
Level 4, Adventures in Odyssey Collector

Post by Ryan Matlock »

I am sure it will be an awesome new album! The new summary has my curiosity peaked. :)

~~~RyanCummings, Youtuber, producer of the World Famous Odyssey podcast, writing assistant to Brock Eastman, and SUPER AIO fan.
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

I'm definitely excited for album 55! When is it airing again?