Album 53

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

I look foward to reading peoples reactions.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

I still think people shouldn't be reviewing before they are played on the radio.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

DanP740 wrote:I still think people shouldn't be reviewing before they are played on the radio.
I started the first episode review page before that was publicly released. I'm sure the others will be created when they're broadcast on the radio.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
jesusfreak
OK

Post by jesusfreak »

I'm really excited for this to come out in stores so there can be some open discussion about this album without all the spoiler boxes. There's a lot of "familiar" "blasts-from-the-past" kinda stuff that I picked up and I wanted to see if anyone else did!

~Jesusfreak
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Too bad a 53 owners faction isn't worth it.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Jason Whits Son
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Jason Whits Son »

Regis Blackbeard wrote:Too bad a 53 owners faction isn't worth it.
It's not? It could be like a "new album" faction, where buyers of the album before it airs on the radio can talk about the episodes. And it wouldn't be restricted to one single album. It is an interesting idea.
jesusfreak
OK

Post by jesusfreak »

Jason Whits son wrote:
It's not? It could be like a "new album" faction, where buyers of the album before it airs on the radio can talk about the episodes. And it wouldn't be restricted to one single album. It is an interesting idea.
That's a great idea! I'd join!
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Jason Whits son wrote:
Time we got the money saved up, it would be airing.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
jennifertwt
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by jennifertwt »

jesusfreak wrote:I'm really excited for this to come out in stores so there can be some open discussion about this album without all the spoiler boxes. There's a lot of "familiar" "blasts-from-the-past" kinda stuff that I picked up and I wanted to see if anyone else did!

~Jesusfreak
=D> :pray: :cheerleader:
Jennifer Lundgren
Stockholm, Sweden
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

I have now heard The Green Ring Conspiracy! We downloaded it from Christianbook, so I knew that I would have to pull an all-nighter to finish it. ;) I ended up staying awake until 6am IN THE MORNING, but was worth it! Odyssey has improved in the last three albums; 52 was better than 51, and this was better than 52.

I wish I could talk about all the new characters, the returning characters, the engineus plot, the intense scenes, the hilarious lines, but alas, that would be spoiling it for the rest of you. :( I support this idea of a "Album 53 Faction". Maybe Catspaw would wave the fee this time? It's not a normal faction.

In my opinion, this doesn't quite match up with Darkness Before Dawn or Novacom, but it's close. My "Best of Odyssey" ranking:

1. Gone... / ...But Not Forgotten
2. Darkness Before Dawn
3. Novacom saga
4. The Green Ring Conspiracy
5. The Mortal Coil
6. Clara

This is a really, really good album! \:D/
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

I've started listening to some of it, and it's sounding really good! \:D/ Some of the things I've heard...let's just say it's awesome!
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Jason Whits Son
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Jason Whits Son »

Buck Oliver wrote:
Jason Whits son wrote:
Time we got the money saved up, it would be airing.
True, but then we'd have it for the next new album, and the one after that and the one after that. How much is that fee again?