What's your favorite sport?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!

What's your favorite sport?

Basketball
24%
Football
No votes
Baseball
14%
Hockey
24%
Tennis
No votes
Other
38%

Total votes: 21

Chandler

Post by Chandler »

OrigamiKid wrote:Chandler, you are not alone. I am also a baseball fan. The Red Sox are my favorite team and they have been all my life and probably will be for the rest of my life.

Be a fan in the "off years" its cheeper that way.
Then I bet you're thrilled they finally won the World Series! :)
Bmuntz
Former Mayor

Post by Bmuntz »

Hockey for me.
Elf of Rivendell
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Post by Elf of Rivendell »

I don't particularly enjoy watching any sports unless they have more of an "artistic" nature-- such as figure skating and ballet. Of course, I enjoy watching games at my school, but that's just because it's our beloved team.

My favorite sports to participate in are basketball, field hockey, and volleyball...mostly team sports. But I also like snowboarding, karate, and ballet. It's strange, but taking both karate and ballet actually made me better at both "sports".
Fenix
The Rich

Post by Fenix »

Tommorow I m going to play hockey for the first time with my friends this year. Usually every spring and summer we hit the streets and play hockey. Its great I really enjoy playing and its great exercise. We usually give each other calls about playing and since we all live very close to each other its easy to organize and we have great turn outs. Tommorow my freinds Elliot and his friends will be playing too. Elliot is a new friend of mine so I havent seen him play street hockey though in the winter we played ice hockey together on several differnt occasions. So tomorrow we will probably have a game Elliot and his friends against my friends and I. Its going to be swell. I can imagine it now, having a friendly game and getting along with one another, just like it always has been. When i moved to my current home now no one played hockey and now everyone does. I seriously think that it is the result of my interest in hockey that sparked such a revolution in this community. I remember playing hockey when I was very young, now I m a lot older and I play a lot more now. I dont know if I am better now but I think I may be because now I am bigger faster stronger smarter. I am very looking forward in playing and I know my friends are too. I just hope that the weather is great tommorow and no one gets hurt. I need to buy some new equipment because a lot of it is worn out from last year. Well guys wish me luck and pray that no one gets overly angry about a situation and pray that no one gets hurt. I m going to have a blast. I ll post play by play details about the events that took place. Hurray!
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

I said baseball but I really mean softball or fast pitch. Church softball was just about the most fun I've ever had playing a sport!
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz