Graphic for Album 46

Low quality version on CBD...

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Applesauce
I'm memorable

Post by Applesauce »

Thanks for the high-resolution images, guys!

Hmm...assuming this is the final design, there's a couple things I noticed:
1. If the full-size pictures are the final design, it looks like this will be the first album since 1992 to not include the words "Audio Series" under the AIO logo. (It looks like the low-quality image still had it, but it was at the bottom. The hi-res cover instead says "over 5 hours of audio entertainment," which used to appear on the back of the album.)
2. The low-res image shows the little circle saying "Volume 46" on the bottom-left corner. The hi-res cover does not.
3. In the hi-res image, the hot dog car has "mustard" on the hood. The low-res does not.
4. The little blurb about "Don't miss a single adventure" and "listen to AIO regularly on the radio"--which has been on the back of every album--doesn't seem to be included this time.
5. Focus on the Family reverted back to their traditional logo for this album. They haven't used that one for a while...
6. According to the back cover, the episodes are in the correct order, which I'm glad about. I didn't like the arrangement of the episodes for "Lost and Found."

There's a couple of other things, but I'll stop...yeah, I pay too much attention to this kind of stuff...
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Wow, you're really observant, Applesauce! \:D/ Thanks for sharing that stuff, since it's the kind of stuff that I wouldn't usually notice on my own. :anxious:
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Yes, great observations! \:D/

*just realized that she doesn't pay much attention to the albums* :oops:
shasta
My posts are revolutionary

Post by shasta »

Applesauce wrote:Thanks for the high-resolution images, guys!
...There's a couple of other things, but I'll stop...yeah, I pay too much attention to this kind of stuff...
You have a very sharp eye! Applesauce, you should start an AIO website or something.

The only slightly-interesting thing I could add is that the themes on "Bringing Up Dads" and "The Impossible" are a little different on AIOHQ.com: http://www.aiohq.com/2005.htm#587. But not much.
-king shasta
Aloha
Pilgrim
Location: Where I am,where I've been,and where I'm going to be

Post by Aloha »

Catspaw wrote:It definitely looks decent! :D Maybe all the disks could have a hotdog car image on them or something. ;)
lol,yeah
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Arthurie Denise wrote:
Catspaw wrote:It definitely looks decent! :D Maybe all the disks could have a hotdog car image on them or something. ;)
lol,yeah
That would be very cool.