An iPod Video? Huh?

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru
Lord Sesshoumaru

Post by Lord Sesshoumaru »

Me wrote:Anyway, it has been suspected that Apple has had something like this up their sleeve for several years, but are waiting to release it until current iPod sales start to slack off a little bit.
and witht hat being said we all should now stop AIOP from buying more Ipods.

Lord Sesshoumaru
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Lord Sesshoumaru wrote:
Me wrote:Anyway, it has been suspected that Apple has had something like this up their sleeve for several years, but are waiting to release it until current iPod sales start to slack off a little bit.
and witht hat being said we all should now stop AIOP from buying more Ipods.

Lord Sesshoumaru
...but the technology has always been available as with the neo mini..... http://www.neominidigital.com/
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Me wrote: Whoa! Someone else around here who knows about digg!!! w00t!!! I am not alone in my geekiness!

You can start the Geek Faction. \:D/

Yours Not Joining,
Odyssey Bank Teller,
-Cowboy of Texas
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
Me wrote: Whoa! Someone else around here who knows about digg!!! w00t!!! I am not alone in my geekiness!

You can start the Geek Faction. \:D/

Yours Not Joining,
Odyssey Bank Teller,
-Cowboy of Texas
I always thought Digg was well known....oh well....I Dig around 20 stories a week anbd submit a few sometimes....
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Its been released as an "Updated" ipod that plays video....... www.apple.com
in 30 and 60 gig versions....Ive just ordered mine...with an engraving that says "ToO R0xx0rz" :D Ill post pics when it comes in
Me
An original

Post by Me »

I'm not too thrilled about this. It's a good idea, but a 320x240 screen? Even for something of that size, the resolution is way too low. I think it should at least be able to display a full-res SD signal.
mr. mellow
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by mr. mellow »

who cares you guys? in a few months there will be somthing better. then you guys will want to buy it. then in another few months they will come out with anothere kinda Ipod thats even better then the last one they came out.
Image [img]
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

mr. mellow wrote:who cares you guys? in a few months there will be somthing better. then you guys will want to buy it. then in another few months they will come out with anothere kinda Ipod thats even better then the last one they came out.
Noone that bought a nano had an iPod orginal........noone that had a mini had an original iPod...its new techno,ogy and they do not come out with this every month....apple has aroun 2 special events a year.....1 to release a portable device and one to release a iMac....
map
Found

Post by map »

iTunes update version 6.0 already has the video link in it. You can download episodes from ABC shows, like Lost and Desperate Housewives.

I didn't know that it requires a new iPod tho
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

map wrote:iTunes update version 6.0 already has the video link in it. You can download episodes from ABC shows, like Lost and Desperate Housewives.

I didn't know that it requires a new iPod tho
You can download them and watch on your PC/Mac.
map
Found

Post by map »

It's also cheaper to download then to rent them when they come out!