Who should Connie marry???

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!

Who should Connie marry?

Mitch!!!
29%
Jason?
14%
Richard Maxwell?
10%
A new character?
7%
She should not get married at all...
31%
Just for Bmuntz, I shall add "Barry Muntz" to the list
10%

Total votes: 42

Buzz

Post by Buzz »

Sapphire wrote:
Joy wrote:I don't think she needs to get married. I mean, seriously, can anyone actually imagine Connie getting married? She hasn't even gone to college! I don't think Connie is ready for marriage. They need to have her go to college first. And then she needs to mature.
I agree. :yes:
Didn't Connie take an art class at the college?

I'd have rather had Connie marry someone than Eugene. But now that Eugene's married, I can say that I don't really want Connie to marry either... No offense to any of you Katrina fans, but I find Katrina to be rather annoying. She's just so, uninteresting and corrective and bossy and nosy. :noway:

I always like to imagine Connie getting married, but if you think about it... I don't know if I want that to happen. I'm still open to the idea, but it would have to be way better then Eugene's marriage. :no:

Please do not take offense.
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

What Katrina bad. Connie marrying Eugene. :shame: #-o :-k :noway: :anxious:
Okay I made my point.
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Buzz wrote:
Sapphire wrote:
Joy wrote:I don't think she needs to get married. I mean, seriously, can anyone actually imagine Connie getting married? She hasn't even gone to college! I don't think Connie is ready for marriage. They need to have her go to college first. And then she needs to mature.

I'd have rather had Connie marry someone than Eugene. But now that Eugene's married, I can say that I don't really want Connie to marry either... No offense to any of you Katrina fans, but I find Katrina to be rather annoying. She's just so, uninteresting and corrective and bossy and nosy. :noway:

I always like to imagine Connie getting married, but if you think about it... I don't know if I want that to happen. I'm still open to the idea, but it would have to be way better then Eugene's marriage. :no:

I was going to mention Connie taking that art class, but you beat me to it :)
anyway, I'm not sure I want Connie to get married either; it'd be much better if she was just single.

And about Katrina, she really didn't used to be that way. Ever since the new voice for Katrina, it seems like the writers have almost forgotten how she was when we first met her. She was kind, intelligent, and was nearly on par with Eugene and they would actually have intelligent, interesting discussions. now, it's only Eugene who is portrayed as the 'smart one' in the marriage relationship. It's sad really, because they've changed her character, though fortunately, in some of the latest episodes that's getting redeemed (like when she was a sub)

Till the end of the line.
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

Shennifer wrote:
Buzz wrote:
Sapphire wrote:

anyway, I'm not sure I want Connie to get married either; it'd be much better if she was just single.

And about Katrina, she really didn't used to be that way. Ever since the new voice for Katrina, it seems like the writers have almost forgotten how she was when we first met her. She was kind, intelligent, and was nearly on par with Eugene and they would actually have intelligent, interesting discussions. now, it's only Eugene who is portrayed as the 'smart one' in the marriage relationship. It's sad really, because they've changed her character, though fortunately, in some of the latest episodes that's getting redeemed (like when she was a sub)
I know... Katrina used to be so cool. And I thought Eugene and Katrina were actually kind of cool together... but ever sense her voice changed, it seemed like her character did as well.
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Buzz wrote:
Shennifer wrote:
Buzz wrote:
Sapphire wrote:

I know... Katrina used to be so cool. And I thought Eugene and Katrina were actually kind of cool together... but ever sense her voice changed, it seemed like her character did as well.
I didn't notice. But I can be quite clueless at times. :anxious:
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

I think... they should make a new character, who is played by Ethan Daniels... and- THEY should get married :yes:
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

Taps wrote:I think... they should make a new character, who is played by Ethan Daniels... and- THEY should get married :yes:
Kind of depends on his character.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Buzz wrote: No offense to any of you Katrina fans, but I find Katrina to be rather annoying. She's just so, uninteresting and corrective and bossy and nosy. :noway:
...but you could also say Connie is corrective, bossy, and nosy. ;)
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

The Top Crusader wrote:
Buzz wrote: No offense to any of you Katrina fans, but I find Katrina to be rather annoying. She's just so, uninteresting and corrective and bossy and nosy. :noway:
Connie can be both sometimes. Especially when she's dating. I don't even want to know what she'd be like if she married.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Jason comes back from his long history of being undercover, to find that one of the girls he's known the longest is still waiting at his father ice cream shop. Overcome with surprise, Jason realizes that Connie has always been the one for him, but he waits a few albums to tell her. :inlove:

Oooor they could just bring in a new guy like they did Mitch. :P Connie's emotions can go so wild, she needs a guy who can calm her down and bring out the very best in her. :noway:

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Jason Whittaker is way to old for Connie and not the guy she should marry. If you recall she did not react well to Mitch going into the FBI. Connie is not suited to marriage to any kind of agent national or local.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Laurie wrote:Jason Whittaker is way to old for Connie and not the guy she should marry. If you recall she did not react well to Mitch going into the FBI. Connie is not suited to marriage to any kind of agent national or local.
But via the end of the Labyrinth, it sounds like Jason is ready to settle down. It would be good for Jason. And as far as age...we don't even know the difference. ;)

Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

The Kings Daughter wrote:
Laurie wrote:Jason Whittaker is way to old for Connie and not the guy she should marry. If you recall she did not react well to Mitch going into the FBI. Connie is not suited to marriage to any kind of agent national or local.
But via the end of the Labyrinth, it sounds like Jason is ready to settle down. It would be good for Jason. And as far as age...we don't even know the difference. ;)
That is true...He could have been born much later that his other two siblings. I'm not the biggest fan of Jason and Connie. I would much rather Connie meet a new guy at college or wherever and fall in love with him.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Blitz
Love to love

Post by Blitz »

Yeah but everyone know Jason is at least 40 and aio maintains Connie to be in her early 20s
Online family
Christian's nephew
Sammy's Bro and moderator between Sammy and Woody and her partner in randomnes
Woody's younger brother and best friend And married to Joy and forgot about it Dolls third cousin
Yes, since my sweetheart lives in the clouds
I must float on them. - Limerick

Blitz....do not flirt when you have a gf already!!!! Gahhhhhh..these tweens need to learn proper gentlemanly behaviour!!!
Blitz: I am a teen
* Black_Ghost buries the two peeps...err chicks...err dude and a chick
'Here lies blitz the dude, and IT the chick.
* IrishTiger is not being buried beside Blitz.
Doll knows everything about her sweet baboo
BECAUSE SHE STALKS HIM
Woody
Check out my blog by order of the king.
http://blitzkrieglight.blogspot.com/
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

The Top Crusader wrote:
Yes, but when Connie is corrective, bossy, and nosy it's in a funny way! \:D/ Maybe I just have to get used to Katrina.
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Blitz wrote:Yeah but everyone know Jason is at least 40 and aio maintains Connie to be in her early 20s
Connie should be almost if not 30. :(

Astronomer
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Astronomer »

Blitz wrote:Yeah but everyone know Jason is at least 40 and aio maintains Connie to be in her early 20s
Connie should be almost if not 30. :(
Odyssey is stuck in a separate time stream. Time travels slower there than anywhere else. That is why people only age when they are outside of Odyssey (for example: Jimmy Barclay and Jason Whitaker).
My blog: http://www.jessericebooks.blogspot.com Where I talk about stuff and the book(s) I've published.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

But via the end of the Labyrinth, it sounds like Jason is ready to settle down. It would be good for Jason.

Marriage would be good for Jason. Only he absolutely should not marry Connie. Another reason Connie should not marry an agent is that she does not handle secret keeping. Agents have to keep secrets, there are aspects of their job that they cannot talk about. For whatever reason Connie does not handle that well at all. If she ever learns how to handle that aspect of being married to an agent (which is very doubtful given her past behavior) then I would be agreeable to her marrying Jason.
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

Laurie wrote:
But via the end of the Labyrinth, it sounds like Jason is ready to settle down. It would be good for Jason.

Marriage would be good for Jason. Only he absolutely should not marry Connie. Another reason Connie should not marry an agent is that she does not handle secret keeping. Agents have to keep secrets, there are aspects of their job that they cannot talk about. For whatever reason Connie does not handle that well at all. If she ever learns how to handle that aspect of being married to an agent (which is very doubtful given her past behavior) then I would be agreeable to her marrying Jason.
That's a very good point. Connie would blab about everything, wouldn't she? :roll:
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Buzz wrote:
Laurie wrote:

That's a very good point. Connie would blab about everything, wouldn't she? :roll:
She sure would.