Eugene Sings Christmas

Anybody getting it???

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Time for me to head to the store! I just got some belated graduation money. \:D/
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

For those of you that did not order it, I did see the album yesterday when I went to my favorite bookstore. However, just because I saw it does not mean that every bookstore will have it.
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Laurie wrote:For those of you that did not order it, I did see the album yesterday when I went to my favorite bookstore. However, just because I saw it does not mean that every bookstore will have it.
My won't. I called them, and they said they didn't have it. I called both stores. They made it sound like they wouldn't be getting! Isn't that horrible? I really want it,...
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Snaggly Maggly wrote:
Laurie wrote:For those of you that did not order it, I did see the album yesterday when I went to my favorite bookstore. However, just because I saw it does not mean that every bookstore will have it.
My won't. I called them, and they said they didn't have it. I called both stores. They made it sound like they wouldn't be getting! Isn't that horrible? I really want it,...
That stinks!! I ordered my copy from Christian Book Distributors. When I ordered mine their website stated that they only had 3 in stock. I went to one of my favorite bookstores yesterday looking for something else, and there were 2 sitting on the shelf. If I had known I would not have ordered it. ](*,)
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Laurie wrote:
Snaggly Maggly wrote:
That stinks!! I ordered my copy from Christian Book Distributors. When I ordered mine their website stated that they only had 3 in stock. I went to one of my favorite bookstores yesterday looking for something else, and there were 2 sitting on the shelf. If I had known I would not have ordered it. ](*,)
Can't you cancel the order?

-Jonathan
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

No because it is going to ship tomorrow. It is not a big deal, I'll have my copy on Wednesday.
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

I really hope to get bioth eventually.....just have to talk with my parents about it....;)

And about he cover art.....GRRRRR!

He and Bernard must share the same health problems. :(
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Barely Is wrote: And about he cover art.....GRRRRR

I know what you mean, I don't like it either. I guess we will just have to deal with it.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Ahh! I can't believe that it's available some places already! That's so exciting! \:D/ My local bookstore probably doesn't have it yet, since last week they still didn't have the first Eugene Sings yet. :roll: But I will get it!
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

It's still not available for me (though I guess I could order it from CBD) but Nathan Hoobler brought it to Canada when he was here at the beginning of the month and I listened to it on my way out to Banff.

I don't think it's quite as good as the first one, but it might help if I listened to it at Christmas time and not in the dead of summer ;).
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Mine shipped today, I will have it on Wednesday!!!
Me
An original

Post by Me »

I picked it up about 15 minutes ago. Listening to it now. I'll post my thoughts after I finish the whole thing.
shasta
My posts are revolutionary

Post by shasta »

Whoa... am I missing something, or is the official site quoting some TOO residents?

http://www.whitsend.org/eugenereturns/eugenesings2.html

Mentions:
- Laurie
- Miss AIOFan
- Super Sleuth
Wasn't EugeneFan on WhitsEnd before? You guys should start a club -- and i want in! :disco:
-king shasta
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Hey, that is very cool!! That is the first time that I have been mentioned and I am not complaining about something!! :D \:D/
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

Shadowpaw wrote:It's still not available for me (though I guess I could order it from CBD) but Nathan Hoobler brought it to Canada when he was here at the beginning of the month and I listened to it on my way out to Banff.

I don't think it's quite as good as the first one, but it might help if I listened to it at Christmas time and not in the dead of summer ;).
Christmas music is better is the summer. :noway:

I'm probably not going to get to lsiten to it for....a long time. Partly because none of my family's knows until I fill them in, and they jsut don't understand the excitement.....When I went bouncing around the hosue when Eugene came back, all I got were strange looks from the rest of the family. :anxious:
Me
An original

Post by Me »

Having now listened to it, I must agree that it is not as good as the first, but still enjoyable. Track 6 is my favorite, and I strongly believe that 14 should be avoided at all costs. Definitely worth a buy for any fan of Eugene though.
AIOfan11
Younger than you

Post by AIOfan11 »

Laurie wrote:
Barely Is wrote: And about he cover art.....GRRRRR

I know what you mean, I don't like it either. I guess we will just have to deal with it.
I don't like the cover art for the Christmas one either! Is is horrible looking from the computer! Lets just hope that it is better in person! ](*,)
AioMan
Catspaw Rocks!
Location: The Imagination Station, Whit's End, Mcallister Park, Odyssey, Ohio, United States, North America

Post by AioMan »

Me wrote:
Captain Jack wrote:Anything involving Eugene singing, I'll hope to get :)
Same here too. I may be forced to burn the cover art though.
Me too.
Whit: The Best is yet to come. (from "A Prayer for George Barclay" and "Gone.....")

Eugene: Impossible! Prepositions are not words that I end sentences with! (from "Poor Loser")

Arthur Dent: Operation: Thinktank will enslave the human race. Would you like a muffin? (from "Box of Miracles")
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

I don't like the cover art for either one, but there is nothing we can do. We don't listen to the covers anyway.
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Laurie wrote:I don't like the cover art for either one, but there is nothing we can do. We don't listen to the covers anyway.
Very true! As long as the songs are good, who cares?
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.