Which ToO member would you want to meet first in heaven?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

I'd have to say Alyssa, Joanne, and Yanny. Maybe Ric for good measure! \:D/
Last edited by Taps on Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

I would say TGRC, but I would also like to meet Lee and Alyssa, Joyfully, AE, Catspaw, Marvin.... let's just say I don't know. Hope fully I get to meet at least one of you before heaven!! :D
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
AOWarrior
Gold Member

Post by AOWarrior »

I'd definitely have to say SNC. I first joined the too two years ago under a different name and then changed the name and then was gone for a year almost but when I was on she was a really great person who I talked with on a daily basis.

SNC you were, are, and forever will be Strong in Christ...Save me a seat up there when I get there
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

Joanne wrote:I would say TGRC, but I would also like to meet Lee and Alyssa, Joyfully, AE, Catspaw, Marvin.... let's just say I don't know. Hope fully I get to meet at least one of you before heaven!! :D
Same here! If I had to choose somebody BEFORE heaven it would probably be Joanne, and maybe Regis. Who knows what God has planned for all his ToOers? \:D/
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

I personally think I'm going to meet every single ToOer who is a Christian in heaven ;)

But there are a few main ToOers I really, honestly want to meet like a lot. Sadly one isn't a Christian so unless things change that won't happen :( Unless we meet in person :yes:
~Forever at her Savior's side.~