*Changes* {Express Yourself} By Alyssa --FREE!

Everything is Free!

Have something you'd like to sell? Want to purchase user created goods? This stretch of road is where all the merchants set up shop!
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Okay, I wanted to let you know that if you are not satisfied in your work in any way, please tell me and I will do my best to do whatever I an to suit you!

@Sunshine: This offer will last forever! :yes: In my opinion, there's no need for you friends and fellow ToO citizens to pay you for a deed of friendship. :D

@iluvsns: Alright, here is what I came up with:

Image Image

As the message above states, if you don't like it any way, sis, let me know! If you do, I'll send you the codes! :yes:

@Yanny and AIOluver: Your orders will be out soon!
Love You, Lee! :hug:
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"I May do silly things, but I do them with enthusiasm!"
"A Day without Laughter is a day wasted."
"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

Check out the free, fun, and fantastic shop: Express Yourself By Alyssa!

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Hmmm... I don't at all want you to feel bad, sis, but I think maybe the words should be a little bigger? I was kinda thinking of a darker sky... or maybe you could try something with mountains? If that's too hard, please let me know. :hug: and btw, that set was really nice.

\:D/
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

@iluvsns:Oh, no, not at all! :hug: I'm happy to please you! :yes: Alright, so...like a dark night sky with stars? Or, with just a moon? And, no landscape? Or, a mountain scene?

@Yanny: Okay, check this out and see if you like it. If you don't, I will do my best to do anything I can do to fix it! :D If you like it, I'll send you the codes and create a matching avy.

@AIOluver: I'm having trouble understand your order...you wanted all plain blue squares with cralie brown and snoopy like in the middle square....or.... what? :D
We'll love you forever, SnC. Thanks for showing us how to be so Strong in Christ. :hug:
I love you... Anne, Sapphire, IDANCE, Joanne, Mimi, Laura, and especially dear Lee. :hug:
And, my wonderful guy friends are: AE, Regis, ric, Marvin, Whitty Whit, and thegreenringc!

"It's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years." -Abe Lincoln

You know me..always ready for a chat! ;) Send me a PM soon, whether I just met you, know you well, haven't talked to you in a while, or haven't met you at all!
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Yeah, a dark night sky with stars... Wait... Could the night sky one actually say "God of Wonders" ? And the avvie can just match and be blank. :yes: If you want to make the other one with mountains or a landscape that would also be fantastic.

UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

Alyssa wrote:@iluvsns:Oh, no, not at all! :hug: I'm happy to please you! :yes: Alright, so...like a dark night sky with stars? Or, with just a moon? And, no landscape? Or, a mountain scene?

@Yanny: Okay, check this out and see if you like it. If you don't, I will do my best to do anything I can do to fix it! :D If you like it, I'll send you the codes and create a matching avy.

@AIOluver: I'm having trouble understand your order...you wanted all plain blue squares with cralie brown and snoopy like in the middle square....or.... what? :D
No that looks great!
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

@Yanny: Great, PM coming very soon. And you wanted an avy? What would you like it to look like? :yes:

@iluvsns: Like a background like this:
Or, like this:
And, maybe a mountain scene like this:

Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Okey dokey sis. :D the first one is great. And I have once again changed my mind. On that one, put "In Christ Alone, My Hope is Found." The avvie can be blank. If you don't mind, could I have the mountains one with "God of Wonders" on it? Thanks. :hug:

Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

A girl has a right to change her mind. ;) Okay, I'll work on those and have them to you soon! :yes: :hug:

UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

Alyssa wrote:@Yanny: Great, PM coming very soon. And you wanted an avy? What would you like it to look like? :yes:

@iluvsns: Like a background like this:
Or, like this:
And, maybe a mountain scene like this:
Yes I did and just take one of the pics from the sig and make it the avy.
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

@iluvsns: How are these, sis? If you still aren't satisfied, let me know! :yes: Also, I will make your avys if you like these. :D

@Yanny: Sure thing, PM coming soon! :D

Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Very nice. *applauds* Have the avvie say "Christ Alone" and the other can be wordless. :D Thanks so much! :hug:

Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

I want the background blue
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.
The sentence above is false.

I dare you not to read this.
Hey! I said not to read this.
Maybe if I talk like this.
Wait, you still see me? *sighs* I give up.

http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
UNCLEBITTLES
I AM A BEAST!
I AM A BEAST!

Post by UNCLEBITTLES »

Love the ninja set Alyssa!
Wow
so doge
much voting
such election
wow.
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Thanks so much, Yanny, that means a lot! :D

Alright, AIOluver, how is this:

I'm still not exactly sure what you want, so please let me know of changes. :D

Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

That is fine and if you could make a matching avvie to go with it that would be great

EDIT: Alyssa? are you done???
Last edited by Agent 86 on Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
^AIOluver^

Who am I? I'd rather not answer that question, the real question is, "Who are you?". Right now I am trying to think of something witty to put here.. I might not find anything, but that's fine. This block of text should be fine for a signature. Wait, are you still reading this? Why are you reading this? Stop. Seriously.
STOP.
This sentence is true.

Sunshine
Smile for the camera

Post by Sunshine »

Squares: 4

Theme: Right now I'm feeling Artsy (If that's even a word). Sketching, painting, etc.

Matching Avy?: Yes, please.

Additional Info: Thank you so much! :)
Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Sorry about the wait, AIOluver, PM sent! :yes:

Sunshine, thanks so much for the order! Question though: Are you talking like actual pictures of sketches and paintings or like colored pencils and paints? I do have this one available (below) in my examples, which you are welcome to have. Otherwise, let me know! :D

Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

I don't have your PM!!!
^AIOluver^

STOP.
This sentence is true.

Alyssa
Always happy
Always happy

Post by Alyssa »

Sorry, do you have it now? Technical difficulties. :D

Agent 86
0x Moderator 0x Admin
0x Moderator 0x Admin

Post by Agent 86 »

Yeah I have changed my avvie and sig
^AIOluver^

STOP.
This sentence is true.