another Odyssey and my toddler thread

she's a big fan

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

Leonard Meltsner wrote:That's awesome, I would love it if my kids' first words were one day "Eugene" or "Operation: Think-Tank" or "Would you like a muffin?" or best of all: "To borrow the colloquialism"!!
I hope my Odyssey loving kid's first words were, "Hi there, what are you looking for?" "Don't worry about all of those warnings you see posted. It's just a little security precaution." \:D/ Win!
he/him | a little stinker.
Trixie Belden
Honourary Narnian
Honourary Narnian

Post by Trixie Belden »

Steve wrote:
Leonard Meltsner wrote:That's awesome, I would love it if my kids' first words were one day "Eugene" or "Operation: Think-Tank" or "Would you like a muffin?" or best of all: "To borrow the colloquialism"!!
I hope my Odyssey loving kid's first words were, "Hi there, what are you looking for?" "Don't worry about all of those warnings you see posted. It's just a little security precaution." \:D/ Win!
If my baby said that, she would end up on the 6 o clock news, and I would be labeled a bad mother for using Christian (gasp!) media instead of Sesame Street.