I have a $15 Itunes Gift Card...

The 2009 Edition!

Here's the place for discussing music, plays, YouTube videos, and any other media that doesn't quite fit in the other sections of Harlequin Theatre.
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Awesome! I love "His Favorite Christmas Story"!!! I think I cried too!

Fireflies? ugh... overrated song.

THE CLASSIC CRIME!

Oh, nice Daughtry song!

Oh, Matt Maher! :P NICE!

I'm jealous!
Jeremy
Smile for the camera

Post by Jeremy »

LizzieG wrote:Five months later, I've finally used my gift card -- better yet, I was given another gift card, so I was able to get more songs. Here are the ones I decided on (the highlighted ones were your suggestions :) ):

Thanks again for all the suggestions! :D I spent way too many hours deliberating over which songs to get and listening to dozens of them on YouTube. I decided to only no more than one song per artist/band, and tended to not choose songs from artists or bands I was already very familiar with, and/or whose albums I was already likely to get at some point (such as Relient K, Hawk Nelson, Flyleaf).

Special thanks to those who recommended Owl City, Starfield and House of Heroes! It was hard to choose just one song for those, and their albums are now on my wish list. :)
"Who I Am" by Jessica Andrews and Uncle Kracker's "Smile" are two of my favorites. Of course Daughtry is great, too.

Jeremy