ToO Madlibs #1

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

Friday?? I can't wait that long!

Till the end of the line.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Deadline time! \:D/ We recieved a good number of entries...like 15 or 16 of them, it'll be hard deciding! \:D/ Like we noted, we'll post the winners on friday!
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

*is still waiting* \:D/
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Ve vant resultz! \:D/
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

*starts chanting* We want Results! We want Results! WE WANT RESULTS!

EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Sorry about the wait guys. I've been away mostly all day with a splitting headache so I haven't had much time to deliberate answers...BUT, I have the top three and i'm waiting for Kairi to confirm. \:D/
Trent DeWhite
Former Mayor

Post by Trent DeWhite »

I can't wait to see the results! Will we be able to see just the winning entries, or all 15-16 of them?
Check out our interview with Paul McCusker, author and director of Darien's Rise!
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

That's alright, Tyler. Just do it as soon as you're able. We can be patient since you had a headache. But I can't wait! \:D/
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Okay so we've come up with the top 3 winners! \:D/
1st
1st Place Evil Chick-
Once upon a time in a place called Haiti there lived a/an puffy princess named Frank. Her Kingdom was huge but her nose hair trimmers were bigger. She was beautiful from her pinky toe to her earlobe. One day she saw a/an mind-boggling prince named sir Jonathan. He had ridiculous face and his apple pie was 22 feet long. As soon as her silly straws touched his Strong Bad costume, they fell in love. She felt a/an moronic sensation rush through her knee. They married in Whit's End the following day. Not long after they had a baby. They named her Continental Admiral because she looked like a/an llama. They would drill her 68 times a day, so that her forehead would be shiny and discombobulated. And they flounced happily ever after. The End.
2nd
2nd Place Chandlah
Once upon a time in a place called Hamburg there a/an slick princess named Ruthie. Her Kingdom was huge but her disks were bigger. She was beautiful from her shoulder to her knee. One day she saw a/an wet prince named sir J-man. He had truncated a/an face and his ironing board was 93 feet long. As soon as her jackaroos touched his iPod, they fell in love. She felt a/an musty sensation rush through her armpit. They married in Crestwood Avenue the following day. Not long after they had a baby. They named her Sarai because she looked like a/an meerkat. They would dumps her 485 times a day, so that her elbow would be shiny and popular. And they stereotyped happily ever after. The End.
3rd
3rd Place Top and Sarai - TIED!
Once upon a time in a place called Naked Baby Fast Food Place there lived a/an stinky princess named InHisArms. Her Kingdom was huge but her otters were bigger. She was beautiful from her spleen to her latisimus dorsi. One day she saw a/an emancipatd prince named sir American Eagle. He had a/an holy face and his concubine was 5280 feet long. As soon as her Spaniards touched his donut, they fell in love. She felt a/an elecric sensation rush through her fingernail. They married in Crestwood the following day. Not long after they had a baby. They named her DAM because she looked lika a/an seahorse. They would die her 777 times a day, so that her earlobe would be shiny and Jewish. And they exploded happily ever after. The End.
Sarai
Once upon a time in a place called Chicago there a/an gorgeous princess named Iron & Light. Her Kingdom was huge but her hairs were bigger. She was beautiful from her finger to her eyebrow. One day she saw a/an fantastic prince named sir Lord S. He had a/an creepy face and his rat was 23 feet long. As soon as her dancers touched his piece of wood, they fell in love. She felt a/an enthralling sensation rush through her toenail. They married in Finneman's Market the following day. Not long after they had a baby. They named her Contenental Admiral because she looked lika a/an snake. They would kiss her 42 times a day, so that her spleen would be shiny and purple. And they flailed happily ever after. The End
The winners will receive their prizes and the rest of the stories will be posted in the morning now excuse me while I go fall over dead. ;)
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

:rofl: Top's was the best ;), but they all were awesome. \:D/

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Chandler

Post by Chandler »

Wow... that was strange. :anxious:
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

For once, Top's weirdness was engulfed in a swath of ridiculousness that makes him look normal!
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
NateMaxwell
My posts are revolutionary

Post by NateMaxwell »

:shock: Wow.... That made my day! XD So funny.
InHisArms
Still standing tall

Post by InHisArms »

AE and I would never name our baby DAM. :noway:
The good ol' ToO.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

InHisArms wrote:AE and I would never name our baby DAM. :noway:
:anxious: That sounds... weird. But I agree. We'd have to install a bleep button just to call her name... ;)

KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

I just call her Danielle.

And all this reminds me-- where has she been? Is she one some vacation or ToO fast or something?
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Pseudonym
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused

Post by Pseudonym »

Sarai's was the best. For sure. \:D/ \:D/
So you lost your trust,
And you never should have.
No, you never should have.
But don't break your back
If you ever see this,
But don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest
With the windows all closed,
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

KODY 105 wrote:And all this reminds me-- where has she been? Is she one some vacation or ToO fast or something?
See My Not Necessarily Temporary Leave. Something along the lines of a ToO fast.

Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

they has a baby
(... nooo they be takin' mah baby)

Also, who wouldn't be swayed by a Strong Bad costume of such magnificence?
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

hahaha! that was awesome :D I like 'em all.