Reading Contest Results!

This forum is home to games of all various shapes and sizes. Members are welcome to start and participate in contests on this board.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Laura Ingalls wrote: Yeah, reading is part of a real life! But of course that's coming from another bookworm. ;) It's a great hobby to have, I always think! \:D/ I didn't have as much reading time as I would have liked this summer...and I missed it. A couple of years ago, I was able to read well over 60 books during a couple of months for my library's reading program. \:D/ *sigh* Those were the days...
Bookworms unite! :highfive: I used to read more too, especially during the school year. I read way less during the last few years than I used to back in the day. :(
Jellyfish11 wrote: I was just trying to compute how you manage to read that much, stay on the ToO 24/7 as well as whatever else you do in life. :-k
But if you're completely fine, then forget I said anything. \:D/
Read, ToO, work, family, friends, church...it all fits in! Sometimes it just takes a little less sleep. ;)
The Court Jester
I've been here a bit

Post by The Court Jester »

Wow.. I wish I'd known about this.. Obviously I need to get on here more often. lol
Hahaha My Motto: ;)

Matthew 10:39 He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it.
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

Well, I guess I lost interest pretty quickly. Let's face it, King Butter Turtle will never be a reader. I did read about 40 pages the first week, though, which, for me, is very successful. :wink:

Congratulations to the winners! \:D/
Lisa Hammit - 1991-2011 - Forever strong in Christ