So...

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Azariah Ben Yaakov wrote:Your requests are all well, and certainly abundant, but what can I get in return?
That sounds fairly conceited, but hey, it's my money \:D/.
As for my welcomes, and inquiries regarding my absence, I'm afraid to say that I'm not here to stay. As it seems, I was wasting the day away, typing off into the array of conversational play, when instead I could have made some head way into a segway, and make my day a much more happening fray of of thriving, and striving, driving and riding off into the immortal, dismal, yet eventful 24 hours of living my life inside my mind and outside my laptop.
Or in other words, I got busy, remain busy, and I don't have much time for anything lately.
Actually, all I need now is $300 :- but anyways, I can't give you anything in return but you'd have my gratitude and I'd be able to help others out on getting their degrees - unless the money vanishes like I've heard it will.
:( and I'm sorry to hear you aren't here to stay. Try to visit us every once in a while when you have time :yes:
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
Donna Blackbeard
Wasting money here
Wasting money here

Post by Donna Blackbeard »

Don't have the old money now :)))