The Thread of Sarai-given Conservative Compliments!

Because they're not at all liberal! Aha.. haha.. ha.

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Ruthie
de lah rutheh rank
de lah rutheh rank

Post by Ruthie »

*hovers over the thread...*
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

Kairi: What?! You'll accept a compliment every day of the week?? I thought most civilized people only took compliments on days that end with "day" ... o_O'.
...right. See, I'm trying.
I don't remember much about you, but I do remember you were Constance ...? a while-ish back. You also quite like to roleplay, from what I've seen, and Star Wars is fantastic! Remember, if you want to meet a cheerful Kingdom Hearts-like person, meet Kairi~!

Sonshinegirl: Oho! The Official ToO Sunshine! I can feel the warm sunbeams from here! ^_^. You're a cheerful person, from what I can see, and you also love horses, which is great because horses are wonderful animals to love. Except, of course, when you get trampled, but if you learn how not to be trampled, this is a nonessential.
... meet Sonshinegirl, and add a little sonshine to your day! \:D/

v-lady: As long as I remember v-lady being around, I always correlated her username with volleyball, Valentine's Day, and pink flowers. All very nice things to be affiliated with, especially when they have the possibility of being all pink at the same time. Et cetera. V-lady also is always conscientious of the rules, especially that of the +word loophole and nonsuch! Go v-lady!

Ryan: Ohhhhh. Well. Hmm. Where to start? ...
Ever since he joined, and became firmly entrenched in my mind as Messianic Troublemaker with Haxery, I've kept my eye on him as he's progressed from full-fledged newbie to, well, Mayor at the moment. (Or was it CoP? I'm not very politically up to date in this here administration.) If you want some intriguing debate or headache, or controversial entertainment, make sure to talk with ... er, Azariah ben Yaakov.

Amethystic: You might be one of the ones I've debated with over CCDS, or at least -noted- a debating spirit in, but at least we're a thinly veneered form of friends! While Amethystic hasn't yet bowed to the Great Sarai (tm), she's still possibly quite as cool as those who have!~ Also, anyone with a gem in his/her name has to be interesting.

Sonuna: There is no sum of the awesomeness of Sonuna. It stretches forth into the horizon, an infinite string of pi and multiverses combined! From great smarts (which are intellectually secure!) to a downright touching devotion to her characters (which are not mentally secure, but that's okay!), she's a great example to us all! I assure you, while this compliment paragraph does not stretch as long as her true awesomeness does, once you've learned the Sonuna language, you will learn the sage knowledge of interacting with the Sonuna herself!
they may be copper,
annoying little coins! but,
they might be giants.
save your pandas: vote racecar!
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

Aren't you going to get tired of having to reply to this thread? :noway:
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
Elf of Rivendell
random passerby elf
random passerby elf

Post by Elf of Rivendell »

Elf does not fish for compliments.

(This reminds me of something..?)
sorrowing you must go, and yet you are not without hope

sarai: rice cookerrrr
uz: 'ice coakrrrrr!!
uz: that's like the next gen shad lexoooooorrrrr
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

Lexie: Oh, the epitome of uber pretty red-haired girls with dazzlingly sparkling eyes! AKA Lady Simbelmyne (a name I still fear to attempt to spell correctly), Rutheh, Seha, MJ, and other equally awesome names, Ruthie is devastatingly creative, great with graphic design, marvelously fun to talk/be with, and loves both Star Wars and Lord of the Rings! +10 haxery for that!

Admiral: Woohoo, CA! California, Continental Breakfasts, and Soldiers who throw their ears over their shoulders all have at least one thing in common with CA: Continental, Admirals, or CA! Hurrah! ...
... she's astoundingly clever, well-spokenly sarcastic (at times), has a better husband than you!! :x ... takes wonderful pictures, and more than anything, probably cooks a mean batch of mashed potatoes! (... maybe?)
(And yes, I am getting tired of replying, but my nice personality is actually kind of happy to have been released for such a short time!)

Elf: My bestest friend! Also known as Random Passerby Elf, Elf of Rivendell, and Kirika Yuumura, she's always flitting about the ToO with her epic cloak behind her! She's fantastically fantastic, particularly pretty, widicuwously well at writing, weads wots of vewy good books, and even morphs into a winged-race'd character on command!
... oh, and she's just plain awesome. ^_^

(.. and yesyes. gildy's example will be good for us all.)
they may be copper,
they might be giants.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Somebody who has given out so many eloquent compliments deserves at least one non-eloquent compliment. ;) This was a lovely thread idea, Sarai, and I've enjoyed reading your kind comments about so many people, and I even learned some things about people! \:D/ As for the "getting tired of responding" thing, at least you don't have to be forever_faithful anymore. ;)
Baragon
Party Pooper

Post by Baragon »

If you're ever in our area, Sarai, I shall make you a batch of my awesome garlic-cheese mashed potatoes! \:D/
Dr. Watson wrote:The main reason for the Civil War was so that rednecks can drive around with Confederate flags in their pickup trucks.
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

Admiral wrote:If you're ever in our area, Sarai, I shall make you a batch of my awesome garlic-cheese mashed potatoes! \:D/
o_O That sounds tasty.
JD
Cheese Wiz Rules
Cheese Wiz Rules
Location: That white van right outside your house. Watching your every move. There's a camera behind you

Post by JD »

this looks intresting.
Save Eugene in the character competition!
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Jonathan wrote:
Admiral wrote:If you're ever in our area, Sarai, I shall make you a batch of my awesome garlic-cheese mashed potatoes! \:D/
o_O That sounds tasty.
I second that. :yum:

So...what's going on in this thread? Compliments...interesting. :-k
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Oba-rai
Blackgaard Prankster
Blackgaard Prankster

Post by Oba-rai »

Catspaw: One of the most dedicated, forever_faithful admins to the ToO I've ever known, Catty dahling is fantastically great at doling out mod powers, helping with any stray board problems, and being exceptionally good at nail filing! She's also exceptionally sweet and extremely helpful.

Admiral: I shall keep that in mind! Garlic-cheese mashed potatoes! Mmm...

Jonathan: The Blackgaard man of the hour! Known for his particularly fantastic driving (especially of cars fueled by lemon juice!) and downright awesomeness, Jonathan also frequently blinds people by donning epic duct tape suits. If you ever need a laugh, or a general Jonathan dosage, make sure to check out the pictures he posts in Post A Picture Of Yourself. From world domination planning to marshmallow roasting to epic games with his friends and his great sister, it's sure to be a smash hit!

JD: Ohhh, the days I remember rapidly scrolling down due to Jared DeWhite's uber drooly baby avatar! (Those days are clearly over, he's got his epic golden sparkly userbar and EK-approved userstamp.) One of the younger members of the board, he never fails to provide an associated atmosphere! Go Jared DeWhite!

Laura Ingalls: With Laura on your side, you're bound to have great fun! As one of the many siblings with sibling(s) on the ToO, I comprehend full-heartedly the kind of wacky PM messages she and her brother no doubt send back and forth. (Barefoot and pregnant, baby! Make sure to come up for lunch or mum'll be upset. Did you get the object I dropped down the vent?) Laura's creativity (sewing, reading, playing games with her family) and friendliness is apparent from the moment you meet her. In fact, she's often most dedicated in the welcoming thread, as well as sending helpful welcome messages to new members! Woot, Laura! ^_^
they may be copper,
they might be giants.