Alias

Any fans?

Inside the theatre you're welcome to discuss your favorite television shows, musical artists, video games, books, movies, or anything popular culture!
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Did anyone see the season premier? I saw a crucial part! Oh my word!
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

I saw it... it was probably the weakest of the five season premieres, but it could be an interesting season now that the cast has suddenly shifted.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Shadowpaw wrote:I saw it... it was probably the weakest of the five season premieres, but it could be an interesting season now that the cast has suddenly shifted.
I didn't get to see it, only the ads. :mecry: (Hopefully my brother taped it.)

Yours Wishing He Could Have Seen It,
Odyssey Bank Teller,
-Cowboy of Texas
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
map
Found

Post by map »

I totally love it. The first two seasons were awesome. I didn't like season 3 that much. Four improved and 5 hasn't been too bad. It misses a lot of the action now that Jennifer Garner is pregnant. Hopefully it will pick up. I do hope that they renew it. This is the last season of all their contracts.
Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

You are right Map, it's hard for her to be the bun-kicking agent with pregnancy...HM! I do miss some of that stuff. Like being able to see her entire body, not just above the waist and up. :p
“God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right even though I think it is hopeless.” Chester W. Nimitz
tatertotaggie
Gold Member

Post by tatertotaggie »

*threads merged*

So, I was just wondering if anyone here watches Alias, which is my most favorite television show (well, tied with Friends). I know it's ending after this season, and though I'm in England for the year and I haven't been able to watch it, I feel like it might be spiraling down unfortunately. Anyways, just wondering if anyone likes it and if so, who's your favorite character, and also, if you watch it, whatever happened to Nadia?
"People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone." - Audrey Hepburn

Just a Test

/Users/tatyanafrancis/Desktop/Travel Posters/Air-Afrique--C10035768.jpeg
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

I have watched it since the biginning. Although this season I haven't gotten to see any since they moved it to Thursday night. But they are going to move it back to Wensday, so I will be able to see it now.

-Cowboy
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
map
Found

Post by map »

A lot has happened this season that I don't want to post because of spoilers incase anyone wants to wait till it comes out on DVD to catch up. If you'd like to know all the details you can pm me and I'll let you know. I've been dissappointed with this season. It lacks the firepower of other seasons. It's sad that they are ending on this one. Of course, that said, the season isn't over yet :pray:
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I'm confused, why does a thread about the best ever spy show made say "ALIAS" instead of "Get Smart"? ;)
tatertotaggie
Gold Member

Post by tatertotaggie »

Well, obviously, if you haven't heard, it's because ALIAS is the very best spy show ever made!!! :bouncy:
"People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone." - Audrey Hepburn

Just a Test

The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

I still haven't seen it... :( But maybe I'll pick up the DVDs someday...
Shadowpaw
Town Founder

Post by Shadowpaw »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:I have watched it since the biginning. Although this season I haven't gotten to see any since they moved it to Thursday night. But they are going to move it back to Wensday, so I will be able to see it now.

-Cowboy
As far as I know, they're only moving it to Wednesday for two weeks, and then it's back to Thursday for the duration of the season.

Alias was my favorite show for a couple of years, seasons 1, 2, and 3 (even though not every agrees with me about 3) were some of the best television I've ever seen. Season 4 things weren't as interesting from week to week and season 5 so far has been the weakest of all 5 seasons . Watching from week to week though is partly what hurts it, and seasons 4 & 5 are probably for more entertaining to watch if done back to back on DVD, because the story progresses much quicker that way. It is too bad that they are ending it this year, but at the same time, I think it's best to finish when you still have some viewers ;). From what I've heard, it's going to be a fantastic finale though.
map
Found

Post by map »

Does anybody think Vaughn will make an appearance in the finale?
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

I had no idea this show was still on.

Amazing.

BC
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

map wrote:Does anybody think Vaughn will make an appearance in the finale?
Maybe as a flash back, but didn't they gun him done rather unglamorously?

-Cowboy

The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro

I've never seen the show, but isn't Vaugn a female? :shock:
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Brian wrote:I've never seen the show, but isn't Vaugn a female? :shock:
No. Michael Vartan plays Michael Vaughn.

-Cowboy

tatertotaggie
Gold Member

Post by tatertotaggie »

You know, it would be cool if he does, but I don't really think he'd want to come back to the show because of all the off cemera stuff.

Just a Test

Jennifer Doyle
An original

Post by Jennifer Doyle »

Since Jennifer Garner is pregnant, there has been a lot less :boxing: and :duel: than usual from her character. If her character does do anything at this point, it's a body double.
I used to be really into it, but the story lines are so unbelievable.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

And it's official:

No more ALIAS. :mecry:

ABC annoucned that it is cancelling ALIAS at the end of the season.

-Cowboy