Who did you think AREM was in The Novacom Saga?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

It's not open to interpetation, it's definetly Mitch. I didn't know anyone didn't know that. A lot of the Novacom storyline wouldn't have made sence if AREM wasn't Mitch and it is clearly pointed out several times.
InHisArms
Still standing tall

Post by InHisArms »

He means who did you think IN THE BEGINNING was AREM, not who really was.
King Butter Turtle
Expecting a battle

Post by King Butter Turtle »

OH

*laughs at his own stupidity*

After re-reading the question it makes much more sence. I am relieved that you aren't all going crazy on me. I thought, "have they lost there minds, of couse it was Mitch"
Over the Rainbow
Blissfully Oblivious

Post by Over the Rainbow »

:offtopic2: Richard Maxwell instead of Mitch as AREM? I would have liked that much better!!!! *Sighs* Too bad it was Mitch instead.

I knew it was Mitch was AREM all along. But I still wish they would have have picked Richard Maxwell!!!!!! :inlove:
Rio
Animatronic

Post by Rio »

Why, I thought he was Joe Smith from Big town, USA.... :noway:
Narnia55
Just visiting

Post by Narnia55 »

Rio wrote:Why, I thought he was Joe Smith from Big town, USA.... :noway:
Haha!

Honestly, I didn't know who it was at first, but as the series went on, I was able to guess that it was Mitch before it was officially found out. I was quite happy to have figured it out on my own. \:D/