Facebook

not sure if this belongs here...

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Stubborn
Expecting a battle

Post by Stubborn »

FaceBook is taking over the world! :mad:
don't forget the rain.
Kait
Feminazi Extraordinaire

Post by Kait »

Lucy wrote:FaceBook is taking over the world! :mad:

It's there master plan! Muwahahahahah :laughat:
"Any aspect of your faith which you do not question, is the one which should be questioned most."
"I totally approve of toddlers getting married." -Continental Admiral (aka Baragon)
Thursday Next
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Thursday Next »

Darcie wrote:I like it because it's simpler and less annoying than Myspace. There is a growing number of us over there. 34 members so far in the ToOers group! You must be a member of Facebook to see the group, and requests to join must be approved by JF or David O, so it's relatively safe for those that prefer to keep their identity known to a smaller group than the membership here. ;)
Yeah except of Facebook I use my real name rather than my Too screen name. So unless they know your real name they won't know if you're from the Too.
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Sarah or David will usually message you if they can't figure out who you are. ;) And I think the group is up to 42 now! Oh wait... only 41 because Xiao left. :(
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon