What did you do Today?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

I got up at 7, had breakfast, listened to Odyssey, did some paperwork I had to do, went on the internet for a while, went to work at 11, came home at 1, ate lunch, and now I'm back on the internet.
gimp80995
No way I broke the window

Post by gimp80995 »

error
Last edited by gimp80995 on Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
God does not call the qualified, He qualifies the called.

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Today really broke up my routine:

I over slept........by a lot. My friend's mom knocked on my door asking if I was working this morning or not.......I told her "yeah, 7-3" and after a few seconds of a pause she said "well you better get moving it's 7:15 NOW!" ](*,) .........those of you who know me know that the one thing that will really fustrate me is running late........regardless of if it's me that's running late or someone else.......so needless to say the day didn't start off to hot.

Then as I broke the speed of sound to try to get to work remotely on time (not really, but I wasn't dragging my heels either), I got there 40 mins late clocked in and started working figuring I'd take care of the inevitable write up later..........my boss looked at me and said "what are you doing here?" So I went into my appology only to find out she didn't even realize I had been placed on the schedule........and then found out it was a mistake......by some random act of nature we were overstaffed (a very rare thing for nursing homes)........so she asked for volunteers to go home.........I didn't really want to, but I volunteered as did one girl who has seniority over me..........but cuz I'm back for 3rd shift tonight, I won ad got to leave..........after being on the clock for an entire 20 minutes. #-o Though because I was accidently added when I wasn't needed I didn't get wrote up for being late [-o<

I got back home and spent a little while online, promising my friend's parents that I'd go to sleep (which I kinda sorta did.......depends on one's definition of sleep).

Then I woke up, and have been online for a couple hours.........I keep threatening to go back to sleep for work tonight.........maybe I'll take a nap after supper.......although I'm guessing that since it's currently 7:40 PM, and there's currently nothing made / being made for supper, and I have to walk out the door at 10:05 AM to be at work on time........I'm guessing a nap after supper isn't going to happen.

Anyway, like I said I broke up the routine today...........definately not a typical day off...........though since I am scheduled tonight, I don't think today really counts as a "day off"........and neither would tomorrow kinda cuz I get off work at 7 AM........

Anywho, enough rambling about my day.........tomorrow (before going to sleep or after waking up) I'll post about how incredibly boring my night tonight was...........believe me it'll be boring......but paid to be bored........I can handle being bored for 8 hrs....I'll take notes so I don't miss any of the details.

Peace Out

-Gimp

God, Grant us the peace that comes from honest dealings so that no fear of discovery will haunt our sleep May we inflict no pain, bring no shame, and seek no profit by another's loss.
Fenix
The Rich

Post by Fenix »

Not to much at all. I dont really remember what I did. All I can say is my leg really hurts well my whole body does.
gimp80995

Post by gimp80995 »

Today I worked on detailing my car (inside)........I'll finishing detaling the inside and most likely the outside tomorrow.

I really had nothing else to do, and so it was a great time killer since the Internet was annoying me with it's crashing repetadly again today........hopefully the problem is fixed soon.

Peace Out

-Gimp

Larry The Pickle
If posts were pigs...
Location: An uncharted Island, thought to exist only in myth.

Post by Larry The Pickle »

Woke up.
Evolution is a faith, not a science!
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Post by Andrea Meltsner »

another thread I swore that I was not going to answer...oh well her it goes.

I woke up and decided to lay around some more, the alarm clock went off again, I spend a considerable amount of time praying. took a bath, got dressed, had some carnation instant breakfast, made some sandwiches, walked to the bus stop. Got on the bus, walked the rest of the way to the school. got on here for a few minutes. whent to a class and payed no attention at all! went to work and got my socks all wet! ( stupid dish machine!) came to the computer lab, loged on to talk to all of you people. Latter I will meet my friend in the caffeteria, he will shove food in his face, I will eat my sandwich and we will have a nice chat untill it is time for the Campus Crusade for Christ meeting. After which anouther friend will take me home and I will posibly stay up till 11 to watch M*A*S*H then I will go to sleep. only to start somewhat of the same process over again!
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Got up, showered, ate breakfast, spilled bright pink nailpolish (a brand new bottle :evil:) all over the kitchen, cleaned it up, played with my little sister, ate lunch, got a package in the mail, sat around doing nothing, helped my brother with his homework, ate supper, sat down at the computer.
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Evil Chick wrote:Got up, showered, ate breakfast, spilled bright pink nailpolish (a brand new bottle :evil:) all over the kitchen, cleaned it up, played with my little sister, ate lunch, got a package in the mail, sat around doing nothing, helped my brother with his homework, ate supper, sat down at the computer.
was the package from America?
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

I wish!!! No, it was just something I had ordered from a catalogue.
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Evil Chick wrote:I wish!!! No, it was just something I had ordered from a catalogue.
oh ok. {wishes she could send her something}
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

AndreaMeltsner wrote:
Evil Chick wrote:I wish!!! No, it was just something I had ordered from a catalogue.
Ha! If you really wish that much, I'll give you my address and then you can send me some American candy! :D ;)
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Evil Chick wrote:
AndreaMeltsner wrote:
Ha! If you really wish that much, I'll give you my address and then you can send me some American candy! :D ;)
maybe some other time ok. ;)
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

nothing much, just school
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

AndreaMeltsner wrote:
Evil Chick wrote:
AndreaMeltsner wrote:
:dumb: That's what I thought... :evil:
Andrea Meltsner
I've been working out

Evil Chick wrote:
AndreaMeltsner wrote:
Evil Chick wrote:
AndreaMeltsner wrote:
:dumb: That's what I thought... :evil:
I don't mean that I wont. I just won't go to the store or the post office for a few days ok.
Doctor Who is Awesome

I couldn't stay away

Nerdfighter for Life!
Me
An original

Post by Me »

At school using the T1. I'm here all day, but I only have one class, and it's a TA where I really don't have to do anything. Most relaxing and lots of bandwith. I'm sitting in the tv studio control room by myself with music cranked up. It's most delightful.
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

Got up. Showered. Drove and hour to school. Went to Shakespeare class and then my writing class. then went to work. Exciting stuff. Tried to get on here in between classes (the ones I teach at work), but I just got a new computer and it started acting up. Then the computer tech guy was like accusing me of going soemplace innapropriate that would cause the computer to freak out. Yup--I think ToO is full of viruses. You got me. Then after work, went to Business Law class. Then drove an hour home. Am now alternating homework with here........

Yeah--bet you all wish you were me so you could share in the fun................. ](*,)
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I had a whole quarter of school that went: morning class, work all afternoon, night class, then go home and do homework, and go to bed, and start over. \:D/

But today I just worked half a day, then messed around online and in my secret basement lair for the rest of the day... then went out to eat with some of my old high school buddies.

Then I got on the ToO and started typing a post about what I did today, and then I ended the last sentence on it right before I clicked on "submit".
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Uhhh....I did lots of homework, babysat some terrible children for three hours and then spend the next three hours at my church's high school youth group.

It's a good life.