It's a girl!!!!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Aelwyn
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Aelwyn »

Jessicado wrote:Lol @ Bumble. I'll try that!

Thanks everyone for the support! They actually aren't sure if they are going to put me completely under or use an epidural so I will just be paralyzed from the chest down. They are still trying to decide which way to go so that the baby will have the least side effects from the drug. Either one freaks me out. I mean--being awake while they slice me open and pull out my organs!?!?!?!!? AUGH!!!!!! :mad: It's like a freaky horror movie!

As for the wonderful girl news--which yes is our first (which is good since we've only been married like 5 months!), I'm pretty sure Cliff has come around. The other night we were wrapping Christmas presents, and I got up to leave. When I came back, he holding a teddy bear and staring at it all wierd. I asked him if he was ok, and he didn't answer. I got closer and looked at his face and his eyes were all glazed over.
Finally he turns to me, all teary eyed and says "We're going to have a baby girl!". After hugging him, I looked at the teddy bear (which he had bought for the baby) and he had put a bow on it's head, and then a sticker that said "to: My new baby girl, From: Daddy". It was so sweet! Then he made sure that when he put it under the tree, it was showing in front of all the other presents. I'll have to take a picture of it! It's just so funny, cuz Cliff is like 6'4", broad, all tattooed and totally manly, so that moment of weakness was awesome!
That is so sweet! I overheard someone telling a new daddy at the chapel I go to that a lot of times, girls turn out to be Daddy's girls.
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

It is true! :yes: My daughter adores her daddy. And it's also true that even the most manly of men melt when holding their child. :D
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Mrs. Claus wrote:Aww, that sounds so sweet! I'm melting here!

Are you 6'4", broad, all tattooed and totally manly? :shock:

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Comet wrote:
Mrs. Claus wrote:Aww, that sounds so sweet! I'm melting here!

Are you 6'4", broad, all tattooed and totally manly? :shock:
How did you guess? :shock:

Actually, I'm only partially tatooed, not totally. ;)
Jessicado
Love to love

Post by Jessicado »

I would just like to note that on my pregancy ticker signature it lists me as being pregnant before my wedding, which is not true! Without getting too into detail, apparently they consider your pregnancy starting at your last monthly visit, and mine occured while I was still in Ireland. When I first went to the doctor and she said I was so far along, I went home and got a calender to show Cliff when we concepted..and it showed when I was in Ireland. I couldn't figure out why until my next visit when they explained how the process workd. Let me tell you though, before we knew that, it was so much fun convincing Cliff that nothing ever happened in Ireland!! ](*,)