album 55

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I think it's fine, myself. \:D/ I thought it was funny that they are in the pool with water on their faces, yet all their hair looks as dry as a bone. Other than that, I don't have any complaints, since I haven't heard the episodes to know how the picture fits. :P
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

*complains more*

I don't think the picture is for real, at least, completely :-

Album 51: Whit was with Connie when she cut Eugene's hair, but the picture doesn't show him and puts it outside.
Album 52: Connie wasn't with Matthew and Eugene at the clock tower, but the picture puts her there.
Album 53: Matthew and Whit never found the bag of money, but they're there.

For 54. . .I can't say anything since I didn't listen to that episode. But still. That's my point ;)
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

If you want to go that route, the original cover for Twists and Turns has everyone on a roller coaster but that never happens in the episode. Covers are not supposed to be the exact replicas of what happens in the episode. They are supposed to get a certain idea across via a pun or pictures that sort of apply but have their own spin. I don't think there are ANY covers that accurately portray what happens in the episodes completely. If that is what you are basing your dislike on, are there any covers that fit your criteria? ;)
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

No, I'm not complaining about the cover, but I'm saying that I doubt that everybody is really going to be in the swimming pool :-

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
JesusFreak777
Expecting a battle

Post by JesusFreak777 »

But the first sentence in your post before mine says that you are complaining more, implying that you complained before. ;) So which is it? HMMM?! ;)
A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man would have to seek Him to find her.

JF, JesusFreak777, and JF777 are all copyrighted by this user. Any violators will be fined and prosecuted. Thank you.
No way I broke the window

Post by 31899 »

Something I do enjoy is that Connie is still wearing a green sweater it would appear. I can't tell for sure because of how the water blurs it, but it does look that way. I wonder if there is a reason that they are all in their clothing, or if that was just to please those who are more extremely concerned with modesty.

Danger Signals (Album 36) has the riot scene, but they are throwing tomatoes, not rocks.

Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

lol, well, if I were really complaining, I would have put that right after it, not started a new paragraph, that's why \:D/ I'm done complaining for now, just saying that I don't think all of them will be swimming together :p

Post by 31899 »

Question: Did we explore the possibility that the returning character could be a "kid character" before the hiatus?

Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

Gaius wrote:Yay, Graces!

This cover, frankly, was just. . .blech. I saw it before it was released and I didn't even know that it was the cover. . .I mean, seriously?
I'll try to do it next week when I have time, no promises that it will be any good though.... But I am going to make one, that is certian enough.

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

Actually, I'm not noticing that anyone's in their full clothing, though I do notice the dryness of the hair. Ah, well. It's not going to be dry for long, since that kid cannon-balling looks like he means business.

Personally, I don't think it looks fake at all. I think it looks pretty realistic.

Eugene, take off those John Lennon glasses! :x
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Whit and Wooton have on open jackets.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
TigerintheShadows

Do they? I hadn't noticed.
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Yeah if you look in the water, their belly is showing. Kinda like what I believe to be Connies back. Though that one could be my poor eyesight.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Bren wrote:Kinda like what I believe to be Connies back. Though that one could be my poor eyesight.
Whaaaaa...? What about Connie's back? In this picture?
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.

Post by 31899 »

If Connie's back is show she is either super flexible or has a spinal :yes:.

Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

After further examination, it is without a doubt, gross. I mean who cuts off peoples body's at the shoulders. With the arms attached. And sticks it on floaties in the pool. That's about the only explanation. Because when you zoom in on Whit, there is no body under water. You see right through him. Look for yourself. http://whitsendblog.org/wp-content/uplo ... ep-End.jpg
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
TigerintheShadows

Now that I look at it, you can indeed see their clothes. That's...um, wow. I have nothing to say to that.
AIO tumblr sideblog
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

Yeah... that's actually extremely bizarre...
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

When Audio Theatre Central interviewed me and Kevin McCreary, Kevin said that a couple of shows this season will have parental warnings. Is that too cool or what?!?
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Peachey Keen wrote:When Audio Theatre Central interviewed me and Kevin McCreary, Kevin said that a couple of shows this season will have parental warnings. Is that too cool or what?!?
I've always really liked the shows with parental warnings (think nova com) so that is good news :)