The Minnesota convention

E Stands for Empty

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Sonuna
ion cannon ready

Post by Sonuna »

UltimaZero wrote:i thought you are suppose to be in ma boston city right now>_>
we're staying at a Hyatt Regency o_x it is overly high-class and has a mini-computer room with firefox thankfully for thus I need not semi-break the law by performing stealth installs
Rachael wrote:I will give $500 dollars to whoever clips the picture of 'Regis' to sig size for me... ;)
My mom gets her hair cut at a FF branch on a regular basis. :P

Now do you believe I'm not Korean? <_<
"Sonuna" Taranimak ("Sonuna" Sharkquill) has been content lately. She admired own very fine Bed recently. She talked with a parent recently. She talked with a friend recently. She had a good meal recently. She admired a fine tastefully-arranged Desk recently.
She is a citizen of The United States of America. She is a member of The State of Minnesota. She is a member of The Town of Odyssey.
"Sonuna" Taranimak likes Bauxite, Copper, Green jade, the color navy, cloaks, ballistas, cats for their aloofness and hydras for their seven heads. When possible, she prefers to consume Dr Pepper and ramen.
She lives at a relaxed pace. She tends to avoid crowds. She has a fertile imagination. She is completely disorganized. She is very distant and reserved. She tends not to openly express emotions. She needs caffeine to get through the working day.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Thanks for posting those pics, Jonathan! I know what dial-up is like to load pics, since that's what I had to use too! :roll: Yay! Those puppies that Gimp had were rather cute.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

That's a much better picture with Sonuna in it. :-

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Those puppies are adorable!!!! :inlove:
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Trinarius
If posts were pigs...

Post by Trinarius »

Awesome pictures and videos! \:D/ It sounds like you all had a great time. :)
-Josh

Trinarius is back. Kind of.
Hope
You like me! You really like me!

Post by Hope »

yeah.. Laura. the puppies were pretty cute. but as i have heard she doesnt have them anymore. they were only 6 weeks i think.
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

The Wardrobe wrote:And finally, a sight for my fellow Blackgaards! Yes, I thought of you while shoppin with my best friend at the Mall of America!

Apparently I got a few odd looks while taking this picture of a store name, but hey, I never noticed, nor do I care! ;)

I hope that this provides you with a good look at our trip! Yay! \:D/ *glares at everyone who didn't post pictures* :x
It would be really weird if you found a store called "The Blackgaards" or whatever that sold imported Italian shoes.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
Lizzy
Not Implemented

Post by Lizzy »

After travelling all the way to Minneapolis to take that picture I found a Regis Salon an hour away from my house
It's good to visit again... it's been a while!
Hope

Post by Hope »

oh that stinks... but the trip was useful in other aspects...
Frank
Little Old Bird Woman
Location: Second star on the right and straight on 'till morning!

Post by Frank »

Hope wrote:oh that stinks... but the trip was useful in other aspects...
Yes, it was...it got us lots of pictures of ToOsies together, and Hope and Jonathan both got on a lot during the summer when they're supposed to be gone! \:D/ I love ToO conventions!
Hope

Post by Hope »

i shouldnt be gone... only my brother should be gone but he keeps on coming back... *glares at Jonathan*
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

I appologize most profusely for bumping this topic, but because of my sporatic opportunties to access the internet, I hadn't seen the pictures until the other day. They are totally awesome!! \:D/ I can't believe it's already been over a month since we got together! :shock:
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I know! I thought of that a few days ago - it's been a month! It really doesn't seem like that long ago! I'm so happy to see that you're online again, Heidi - with your travelling around so much, I've missed you! :sniff:
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

Thanks! I'm still not permementally online, but we are staying in hotels for a couple of days, so I have internet access for a little while. I'll be back in about a month, though. :D
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
Hope

Post by Hope »

it is weird to think thst it was over a month ago.... it was a cool experince though...