Life, life

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Pssht....
I woke up at 6 on Friday and went to sleep at 1 AM on Saturday....19 hours, Woot! ;) And, 40 more days till the World Cup and 32 more days till my birthday.
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Trixie Belden
Honourary Narnian
Honourary Narnian

Post by Trixie Belden »

Completely worn out from staying up until 2 am two nights ago with my best friend on my sister's birthday party, and also from cleaning out our schoolroom, painting bookshelves, and taking books OFF the old bookshelves, so we can put them ON the new ones.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

StrongNChrist wrote:
Marvin D. wrote:
Termite wrote:I FINISHED MY PAPER!!!! \:D/

Oooo, Strong. You've touched this romantic's heart. That's SWEET. :inlove: Yes, I know that wasn't very punny, but whatever. =P
Whatever. Girls and boys...eww... \:D/
Just wait until you get older ;)
No "psshing", Marvin. You'll see. ;)

I actually helped my team win our last conference game yesterday. \:D/ It was pretty fun, but I had such a big adrenaline rush that my legs were shaking afterwards, heehee... :-
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

I played paintball with a group of friends for 5-6 hours, and that was tiring! (But so much fun.) Then went out on my paper route, and finally came home where my sisters were watching Snow Dogs. I started watching, but my eyes wouldn't stay open. ;)

I took a 2+ hour nap, and am now on the computer. \:D/
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

went down to Sacramento to register for classes at APU; twas a very beneficial visit, talked to a lot of nice people, and I even recognized someone from my high school that I went to! That was cool; I talked to him briefly, then went on with the program

I only have 1 art class this semester, and will have to take 4 the next, But since I'll transfer the credits from community college art classes I took, those 5 art classes at college may reduce....
but it was a very good, though tiring day, of driving (and listening to music and Odyssey with my dad; we had a blast! :D)

Till the end of the line.
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Gearing up for Graduation in 35 days, not focusing on my HS classes, and totally acing my college class. Not ready for Biology this summer, and very tired... It was a good Sabbath. God is good. He's amazing. I'm anxious for the next 5 years to end... lol. I want to be in Tennessee. Kids need me!

First I have to pass Bio... lol... oh, and not forget my AP test on Thursday... grr... I'm okay in failing it. I can get A's in any English class... if I focus... lol.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Just discovered I have an F in one of my classes.....and if I want to pass the class I'm going to have to get A's in everything - my final and in-class work....Except I can't seem to get A's :cry:
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

I have show choir auditions coming up AGAIN and I'm really nervous because I'm not sure if I'll make it and if I do I'm going to stay up half the night partying like a Christian/show choir/Bama chick and if I don't I'm going to stay up half the night busting out crying because show choir, God, and art are practically my life and I don't know what I'm going to do if a third of my life goes away! :shock:

And I have a project due next Monday that's worth a goodly portion of my English grade and one due on the 21st that's worth a goodly portion of my science grade. I also have a MAJOR math test tomorrow that I think I'm going to flunk.
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
LizzieG
I've been working out

Post by LizzieG »

I only got three or four hours of sleep, but it's been a surprisingly good day: no falling asleep in class; a challenging, heartbreaking chapel message; and running in a thunderstorm -- an all-around good Monday! :)
The Court Jester
I've been here a bit

Post by The Court Jester »

I experienced being sick,and not being able to concentrate on anything at all!! :(

Oh.. but, one of the cats that lives here.. found a baby chipmunk and carried him home. The chipmunks name is Alvin.. so once he's a lil' bit older we're going to teach him how to sing and record it!! haha.
Hahaha My Motto: ;)

Matthew 10:39 He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Today I'm going to ask mom if I can start going out with the guy I'm in love with..........I'm afraid she'll say no though :(
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Go get 'em, SnC! ;) Good luck!
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Thanks Marvin. Prayers appreciated \:D/
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Is he a Christian?

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Young&Mighty
Pilgrim

Post by Young&Mighty »

American Eagle wrote:Is he a Christian?
Which one's he? I didn't keep track of comments, and I just wanted to stay on topic.

By the way, I'm performing for over 200 seniors on the piano tomorrow, since I already performed fast classical music in front of the whole school previously. Hopefully I don't get nervous... :anxious:
"Adventure is Out There"

~Charles Muntz from "Up"
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

SnC's would-be boyfriend. And SnC, you are 18... I mean, I know you want your mom's permission, but technically you could date him anyway. :yes:

But here's to it going well. :hug:

I had to miss the last practice of the season cause of my ankle. >_> Ah well, our team lunch was awesome, and we have two more games... The final is on Friday! Ah, I'm excited. \:D/
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Termite wrote:SnC's would-be boyfriend. And SnC, you are 18... I mean, I know you want your mom's permission, but technically you could date him anyway. :yes:

This is not good advise, Termite. Unless her parents aren't Christians and don't want her hanging around other Christians, she should respect their wishes. There's nothing about being 18 that makes it okay to dishonor your parents, unless they are going directly against Christ and asking you to do something wrong.

That being said, I hope it works out for you, SnC (assuming he is following God). Blessings on your endeavors. :)

Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

I learned that my father used to be in charge of government secrets while he was in the Navy, and used to deliver stuff in briefcases to guys in limos O.o ominous...
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches
Joanne
Happy Flower
Happy Flower

Post by Joanne »

American Eagle wrote:
Termite wrote:SnC's would-be boyfriend. And SnC, you are 18... I mean, I know you want your mom's permission, but technically you could date him anyway. :yes:

This is not good advise, Termite. Unless her parents aren't Christians and don't want her hanging around other Christians, she should respect their wishes. There's nothing about being 18 that makes it okay to dishonor your parents, unless they are going directly against Christ and asking you to do something wrong.

That being said, I hope it works out for you, SnC (assuming he is following God). Blessings on your endeavors. :)
I agree with AE. It's always better to do it under the right authority. :) Good luck!
~*~StrongNChrist, November 22, 1991- March, 25th, 2011~*~
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

Exhausted. Still have play practice tonight... and work. There has to be more to life than school, cousin, sister, and this play... and work...