Life, life

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Today I got Mickey D.'s for lunch, cleaned up part of the house, studied, and tonight we're doing a family activity along with a family friend. \:D/

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

You actually like Mickie D.'s? :shock:
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

StrongNChrist wrote:You actually like Mickie D.'s? :shock:
Most assuredly. \:D/

I take it you don't? :boohoo:

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
the_newfie_haystack
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by the_newfie_haystack »

I am having a very good day, I must say. \:D/

First off, I got my first paper back from my history class at college. It was an 'A'. :D Needless to say, my academic career is starting off really well!

Oh, then I found out that a good friend of mine is heading back to Canada ( posted more about this in my prayer thread concerning her). =D> =D> =D> I was overjoyed to hear this. And now I'm super stoked for tomorrow because I get to work with my crush on an English project. :) Life is good.
"To be nobody but yourself in a world that's doing its best to make you somebody else is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting." -- E. E. Cummings
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

My brother (and his bride) are visiting us today and tomorrow! They got married in July and this is the first time we've seen them since. \:D/
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Well, I went to the doctor today for my foot... And am now stuck in a boot for three weeks. *sighs* Funny thing is, when my mom told my dad (I was at the library doing all my school for the day) he was like, "She's going to play Saturday, right? there're only five games left..."

Yeah. Risk my fitness for rec? I don't think so. :doubt: Especially after all the drama last year with my ankle? Just tell me you don't think I'm injured... I've gathered that much already.
Last edited by Termite on Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

Wow... today was full of a lot of ups and downs and confusion. The morning was ok, but my friend was kinda sad, she was just having a bad day I suppose so it made me sad. But then I found out I got 100% on my chemistry test yesterday!!! It was so exciting! :) That made me really happy. Then a boy starts messing with my mind again, even though I thought that I had figured him out. (To all you guys: you're all really hard to understand sometimes). Then in calculus my contact falls out and I can't focus (pun intended) but in social I had come up with this ingenious prank that I was excited about so there's more ups and downs. And then I was going to go run in cross country, but I had forgotten my shoes! I'm such an idiot ;), but I walked home and then I was like I'm going to be smart and run from my house to the park and see if I can meet up with them there but I ended up getting back to the school from my 40 minute run as soon as they were leaving, so I picked up a paper and went back home. Then at home it was all good, and then my sister runs and steals my calendar from off my wall! I was really confused so I went down to the basement to figure out what was going on and then she completely flipped out and my mom was mad because my dad has other problems and now everything's all messed up again... hmm. Life can be confusing.
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

♥ Life can be rather odd at times. I know the feeling--I'll be praying for you =] Without God to provide stability, I'd probably be off floating in space somewhere...

School took all day *Sigh* I didn't finish it yesterday because I had volunteering. Very slow, rainy day. Nice, but I like sunny better.
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

I had a good day. Church was good, really good message, and had fun talking with friends. I played a little chess with my dad and beat him. I hate chess. It was 2 kings and a rook. I had the rook. :D But i pwned him in checkers! That was good.
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

This morning has been a disaster, but I am slowly getting things put back right. I now have both furnaces running (where as last night I only had one) and my iPod is ever so slowly getting back to normal after I screwed it up big time this morning too. All I wanted to do was subscribe to a new podcast and I wound up in more trouble than I bargained for. :mad: How I get myself into these messes I will never know, but at least I don't have to buy a new iPod, yet! Yet being the operative word at this point.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

Lots of apple pealing, we went picking and have just created some applesauce and pie filling *knom* good stuff.
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

I finally got around to doing a lawn-mowing job, and the gasoline can spilled all over our van. :( I spent a while cleaning it up.

Seriously though, who cares? \:D/ I'm Mayor now. Nothing can go wrong with Team Enliven on the job... ;)
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

American Eagle wrote:I finally got around to doing a lawn-mowing job, and the gasoline can spilled all over our van. :( I spent a while cleaning it up.

Seriously though, who cares? \:D/ I'm Mayor now. Nothing can go wrong with Team Enliven on the job... ;)
Every single time I pick the gas can up....it spills. :x
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

I got to mix the meatloaf with my bare hands!! \:D/ *squee*
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

hmmm... tomorrow I'm going to the orthodontist to get my rubber band colors changed.. i'm a pretty crazy person when it comes to colors so i am gonna do either green or black or maybe green and purple or pink and yellow... hmmm.... Oh yeah, didnt finish school until after 4 sometime and i didnt even do geography.... :?

\:D/
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Today I applied for a job at a nursing home :yes: I have a friend from 3 classes who works there who's willing to recommend me \:D/ It'd be a great experiance for nursing too :yes:

and tomorrow I have a dentist appoinment :(

and TKD, I can't stand Mickey D's
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

Today was a good day. I understood everything in school, and I got a lot of my homework done! Cross country was bad though... it was so hot out, and I'm not used to running in heat. I now understand the expression "sweating buckets". But I bought some nice running shorts to make up for it! They have an iPod pocket in them! They're amazing.
So now I'm gonna do my homework and have a nice evening. Except all of a sudden my left arm hurts, but it's not a heart attack because it's the part of my arm that's below my elbow.. I don't know what happened there.
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

My dad just handed me a 'green pen'. Basically made out of a paper towel roll. Makes me wonder if everything isn't going to be made of paper towel rolls eventually.....
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

I just spent an hour reading mediocre fanfiction while listening to remixes of Zombie Nation's "Kernkraft 400". Still can't find the version they played at the football game. :( So sad.

EDIT: Nvm, it's the Sports Chant Remix. \:D/
Last edited by Amethystic on Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Well, I just made a blog. It is called The Life of a Rose. Click here to check it out. :)
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis