Life, life

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Young&Mighty
Pilgrim

Post by Young&Mighty »

I'm going through three tests in three days.
"Adventure is Out There"

~Charles Muntz from "Up"
The Court Jester
I've been here a bit

Post by The Court Jester »

*dances*

I am going to Washington DC this summer!!!!! I'll be babysitting for two weeks, but after that, it looks like, if I find a job I'll be able to stay for the rest of the summer as well!!!
Hahaha My Motto: ;)

Matthew 10:39 He who finds his life will lose it, and he who loses his life for My sake will find it.
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

I got up at 5:30 this morning in order to be on time to perform with my homeschool stage band a 8:00. The performance was fun, despite the early morning. Tonight, I have AWANA. Its the last night, so its going to be crazy.

I'm going to sleep well tonight.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

I have a paper due in the next two days and I've only got one page done and no idea of how to continue from a person's life summary to a debate-like topic. >_>
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

Today I finished my position piece paper on mixed and market economies. "-_- Economics leave me dead on the inside.
Trixie Belden
Honourary Narnian
Honourary Narnian

Post by Trixie Belden »

It's my sister's birthday!

Why is that so important, you ask? Because she will finally stop saying "Only (insert number here) days until my birthday!" Also, I get to have a friend over during her party, and we're having a sleepover! Whoo hoo!
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Trixie Belden wrote:It's my sister's birthday!

Why is that so important, you ask? Because she will finally stop saying "Only (insert number here) days until my birthday!" Also, I get to have a friend over during her party, and we're having a sleepover! Whoo hoo!
That's what you think. Now, she gets to start all over! "364 days until my..." ;)

Happy birthday to her!
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Well...only 34 more day s till MY birthday! ;)
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

4 months tomorrow till mine! ;)

Till the end of the line.
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

3 months and 13 or so days until mine!
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Young&Mighty
Pilgrim

Post by Young&Mighty »

I've gotta wait until the end of the year for my birthday. By the way, I've got Friday off from school because of professional development day for teachers.
"Adventure is Out There"

~Charles Muntz from "Up"
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

Is wondering how long her spell of smartness will last. :S Hopefully forever!
Today was a pretty boring, rainy, windy, stormy, blustery day. (A TREE FELL OVER SOMEWHERE AND WE MIGHT GET SNOW!!!) And I had to walk home.
It'd be a good time to play guitar in my room now. :)
BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

Post by BrokenButBeautiful »

My head is soo confused right noww...it hurts. Bleehhh...

But the good news is, Jesus is healing my heart and my depression. :D And as of today, I've been strong for a month.

<3<3<3
BBB
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

I'm tired, and sick of being a girl... with that said, I managed to miss my math class (never a good thing... grr....) and still go to work. How you do that, I will NEVER know. I'm enjoying watching reruns of NCIS:LA and studying for my Psych test on Monday... and Ii'm just tired. Will the day ever END?
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

Life is crazy busy with something other than school! Just the way I like it! \:D/

This weekend could turn out really wonderfully, or it could be a complete flop. Either is very likely. I will soon find out...
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

I just got back from Colorado. That was fun. I got to see where my mom grew up. We stayed with one of her childhood friends. I had a cup of coffee and a cappuccino all in four days! It is a big thing because my mom is like coffee's worst enemy. I still can't believe she was willing to buy me those. It was an awesome trip, but it's good to be home.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Is extremely happy for BBB

I have to say God's slowly healing me too \:D/ A few days ago a friend deeply hurt me and, despite the pain I was in, I never once considered hurting myself or committing suicide.
And it's only one month until June \:D/ When I can finally go out with the guy I love.
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

I FINISHED MY PAPER!!!! \:D/

Oooo, Strong. You've touched this romantic's heart. That's SWEET. :inlove: Yes, I know that wasn't very punny, but whatever. =P
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Termite wrote:I FINISHED MY PAPER!!!! \:D/

Oooo, Strong. You've touched this romantic's heart. That's SWEET. :inlove: Yes, I know that wasn't very punny, but whatever. =P
Whatever. Girls and boys...eww... \:D/
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Marvin D. wrote:
Termite wrote:I FINISHED MY PAPER!!!! \:D/

Whatever. Girls and boys...eww... \:D/
Just wait until you get older ;)
~Forever at her Savior's side.~