Life, life

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Termite wrote:
Ben Linus wrote:Ah, ranting ;) And Miss Termite; I wanted to do so, but the time out chair was no where to be found. So he ate pasta, and never had a problem since. Last night went like a breeze. Marble painting, FTW!!! \:D/

Wow. So. Today was crazy. Busy. School took a while, then I made cookies with Wiley (we're crazy good cookie bakers :D) But that wasn't the confuzzling part. Seems a boy at my YG who I went to preschool with has asked me to be his girlfriend of sorts...:P Not that I don't like him--he's a uber sweet guy, and if I was older, I'd say yes in a heartbeat. But I'm 14. I don't want a boyfriend, and not to mention I'm too young for that kinda thing. But what do I say? I don't want to come off hard and 'hurt him' or whatever, because he seems to have to had to get up a lot of courage to ask me, because he said he wanted to ask me before. So what to do...I want to be his friend still (this kind of thing could ruin that if I don't do it right..)..hmmmm....
Stick him on his bottom in a corner. \:D/ (I'm cruel when it comes to discipline. :- )

Weeell... Just tell him you don't think you're old enough yet. :shrugs: Not that you don't not like him, just be clear. He shouldn't let himself get too upset over honesty, especially when it comes to age. (if he does... his issue to work out; not yours. :yes: )
QFT, Termite. Ben, you are a wise woman. Enjoy being a kid because it will be over too quickly. You can worry about boyfriends when you get a little older. :)

Today wasn't one of my good days. My mom was upset about something. That got the whole family and me upset too. I had to watch The Three Stooges to cheer me up. Right now, I am home alone. Well, not really. It's just me and the dog. \:D/
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

I am absolutely exhausted... actually seriously thinking about going to bed at 7:30. I ran today, and it was so hard because my chest is all congested and I could hardly breathe. Fortunately I don't have any homework tonight and have the choice of going to bed.
It was almost a good day, but now I'm just tired. :(
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

I worked fairly hard today. Not counting schoolwork and chores, I had to dump out many containers of canned tomatoes, paint steps, put away a borrowed tent, and haul away trash.
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Went to lunch yesterday with a friend and then to the library. Found out that I have to go somewhere else to apply but it was worth the trip 'cause I saw a lot of cool books there. Walked home and ended up getting a migraine so I spent the rest of the day in my room organizing my stories on my computer to prepare for NaNoWriMo.
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

For the record, I did say no, that I can't 'go out' with him. Just incase I didn't mention, I had no plan on saying 'yes'. Like Sapphire said, I'm just a kiddie. I don't want a boyfriend. They'd get in my way and throw off my groove ;)

Not a lot today, just chilling around. Read a lot. Tonight I have more babysitting, and lots of X-Files watching to go down :D Win!
One could do worse than be a swinger of birches
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

Ben Linus wrote:I don't want a boyfriend. They'd get in my way and throw off my groove ;)
Preach it. \:D/

Soo... apparently business math can through me for a loop just as easily as any Algebra. (I'm still trying to forget the fail of not being able to understand a third of my last chemistry chapter. >_> )

On the good side, I got my first 100 (107 being the actual score) on a history test in the last... Oh, maybe five years? :anxious: Definitely all of high school. \:D/ So I treated myself to this:

Mango smoothie... :inlove:
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Termite wrote:
On the good side, I got my first 100 (107 being the actual score) on a history test in the last... Oh, maybe five years? :anxious: Definitely all of high school. \:D/ So I treated myself to this:

Mango smoothie... :inlove:

:drool: Termite, you are making me hungry! :x I want a smoothie! Oh well...*goes to get ice cream*
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Helovesus
Green is good

Post by Helovesus »

haha :] yummmmmmm
Chinese food is God's gift to mankind. He knew we'd live in a hurting world, so He gave us something to console ourselves with.

SnC.
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

Hey--I want in on some of this smoothie stuff ;)

So I have learned something today: Never pop a pimple, no matter how big it is. Scars will result :P alas, it is too late for me...:(
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

I just cleaned for an hour or so. And no, every time I clean it is NOT my room. ;) My room wouldn't be messy enough to take DAYS. :noway:

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Yesterday I went into the coolest house in the world. It was a Tudor style farm house. It was beautiful! You entered and saw the wooden pillars. There was gorgeous art work all around. The windows were amazing. I really can't describe it. I guess you just had to be there.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

I've started posting my newest fanfiction this week--I'll probably be posting another chapter today. It's so insane, I can't believe it added up to a grand total of 80,000 words! *groan* And I've written an outline for a sequel, though I'm going to write two prequels first. ...I really hope they're all not as long as the first story. *headdesk* Writing is an addiction, especially fanfiction.

Also, I have to put aside my fleeting fanfictional fancies sometime this month so that I can work on my outline for my NaNoWriMo story. I can't believe there's only a little over a month until November! AAAAH! \:D/
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

I did community service with 20 other students here. The group I was with painted a bathroom-the walls and the ceiling, not the stalls; people will do that next week.

Till the end of the line.
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

I had a boring day...
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

EMBEE wrote:I had a boring day...
Read a book. \:D/ Ever hear of Maximum Ride?
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

Amethystic wrote:
EMBEE wrote:I had a boring day...
Read a book. \:D/ Ever hear of Maximum Ride?
Yes, I have... I might try it sometime.

Actually did read a book today. I finished one Mandie book and started another. :) And I should have read The Iliad 'cuz I'm slightly behind on it in school...
Last edited by EMBEE on Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

I had a great time at a youth rally today... but I'm SO tired... my eyes are slowly moving up and down as I type this... ;)
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
StrongNChrist
A Silent Prayer Warrior

Post by StrongNChrist »

Went to a Bible study thing for post graduates and up at my pastor's house to watch To Save A Life tonight. It was good. This was my second time watching the movie and it affected me more then the first time. Probably because it reminded me of certian choices I made in the past and the painful results I'm still reaping now.
~Forever at her Savior's side.~
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

I still haven't seen that... :(

Took a big step today in church. \:D/ Now to put it to practice... ;)
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Ben Linus
I've been working out

Post by Ben Linus »

Average day. Hanging out. Hoping YG tomorrow won't be took awkward, and wondering if dear Mr. S will still want to be friends. Hope so :)