Faction Ideas!

Post yours here!

Come here to voice your comments, concerns, and questions with the mayor and their aides!
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

Not sure if anyone has posted this before on this thread, but someone once posted a topic about a tech forum, and I still think that would be a great idea. \:D/
Wooton

Post by Wooton »

Hey guys, here's an idea to take under consideration, what do you guys think about a faction for faction mod leaders? We can discuss how we take care of different faction issues and such. And other mod-ish stuff! \:D/

What do you think? :-k
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

I support almost all faction ideas! YARG!!! \:D/
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

Wooton wrote:Hey guys, here's an idea to take under consideration, what do you guys think about a faction for faction mod leaders? We can discuss how we take care of different faction issues and such. And other mod-ish stuff! \:D/

What do you think? :-k
Like what kind of problems? :-k
Azariah Ben Yaakov
100% Kosher
100% Kosher
Location: Chillin. Probably sniffing your connection for passwords \:D/

Post by Azariah Ben Yaakov »

I think there should be a Tutoring Faction, were people could tutor other people. like in school. what do yall think? wooton thinks it is a good idea. and people could hire other people for tutoring, or they could do it for free.
Wooton

Post by Wooton »

livin4messiah wrote:I think there should be a Tutoring Faction, were people could tutor other people. like in school. what do yall think? wooton thinks it is a good idea. and people could hire other people for tutoring, or they could do it for free.
:-s I thought you were talking about setting up a program in the HSU. :-s
Azariah Ben Yaakov
100% Kosher
100% Kosher

Wooton wrote:
livin4messiah wrote:I think there should be a Tutoring Faction, were people could tutor other people. like in school. what do yall think? wooton thinks it is a good idea. and people could hire other people for tutoring, or they could do it for free.
u knew what ui meant!! tell them!! i just dont know anymore, but u got the idea wooton, tell them what i meant

im loosin it

Ryan
Wooton

Post by Wooton »

livin4messiah wrote:
Wooton wrote:
u knew what ui meant!! tell them!! i just dont know anymore, but u got the idea wooton, tell them what i meant

im loosin it

Ryan
No I don't. :noway: I only know about the idea to start a tutoring program at the HSU. It all depends whether you wanted it as a program for the Homeschoolers or the whole town. :-s
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

Wooton wrote:
livin4messiah wrote:
Wooton wrote:

im loosin it

Ryan
No I don't. :noway: I only know about the idea to start a tutoring program at the HSU. It all depends whether you wanted it as a program for the Homeschoolers or the whole town. :-s
It sounds like that would be better for the whole town. Not just homeschoolers need tutors, lol.
Azariah Ben Yaakov
100% Kosher
100% Kosher

NatetheGreat wrote:
Wooton wrote:
livin4messiah wrote:
Wooton wrote:

im loosin it

Ryan
It sounds like that would be better for the whole town. Not just homeschoolers need tutors, lol.
i think so as well, there are more than just homeschoolers, the Public school people might need it 2, so how do we get this thing runnin, and who will lead?
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

I know there was a Girls-only faction talked about a while ago; I'm not sure what the verdict was on that. But Gimp and I have been talking, and we're thinking about starting a Girls Advice faction, where girls can ask us questions and get accurate, medically sound advice from a Christian perspective. I would have loved something like this and I think it might be a real blessing to some of the members here.

Is there any objection from the administrative staff about starting something like this? It would be a good long while from now; we have to raise the money and get supporters and figure out how we want to run it first. I just wanted to make sure a) this would be fine to do and b) people would be interested in it.
zerohk
Found

Post by zerohk »

how about a manga faction?
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

zerohk wrote:how about a manga faction?
A Manga/Anime faction would be cool...we just need some supporters.
Wooton

Post by Wooton »

Rachael wrote:But Gimp and I have been talking, and we're thinking about starting a Girls Advice faction, where girls can ask us questions and get accurate, medically sound advice from a Christian perspective.
Are any of you of the medical proffession? :noway:
Linne
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by Linne »

Wooton wrote:
Rachael wrote:But Gimp and I have been talking, and we're thinking about starting a Girls Advice faction, where girls can ask us questions and get accurate, medically sound advice from a Christian perspective.
Are any of you of the medical proffession? :noway:

Both Gimp and Rachael are nursing students. :) (Or Gimp is already one...)
Rachael Blackgaard
Dr Blackgaard's Girl

Post by Rachael Blackgaard »

We're both in nursing school right now. I think she's closer to being done than I am.

But we're women who are in the medical field right now, and while I can't speak for her, I've put my newfound resources to good use-- I went out and researched everything that related to me as a woman, just because I wanted to know how my body is built and why it acts the way it does.

EDIT: Wow, I didn't realize I had been RPing with Felicity for so long! I started writing this before Barely Is posted.
Wooton

Post by Wooton »

Rachael wrote:We're both in nursing school right now. I think she's closer to being done than I am.

But we're women who are in the medical field right now, and while I can't speak for her, I've put my newfound resources to good use-- I went out and researched everything that related to me as a woman, just because I wanted to know how my body is built and why it acts the way it does.

EDIT: Wow, I didn't realize I had been RPing with Felicity for so long! I started writing this before Barely Is posted.
Oh, OK, sorry. :( Cool! :)
NatetheGreat
Got Pancakes?

Post by NatetheGreat »

I think we should have a LEGO faction. We could post pics of what we have made, LEGO based website, etc.
Wooton

Post by Wooton »

NatetheGreat wrote:I think we should have a LEGO faction. We could post pics of what we have made, LEGO based website, etc.
Great idea! I'd join! \:D/
zerohk
Found

Post by zerohk »

Eon Spitfire EK V2 wrote:A Manga/Anime faction would be cool...we just need some supporters.
what do u mean by supporters?