ALBUM 53 Discussion - SPOILER ALERT!

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

Jimmy Barclay wrote:A funny thing is my Dad's name is Archie, and people call him Uncle Archie sometimes. It is also my middle name, and people call me Jay as a nickname.
The ultimate twist!!! Jay isn't really Nick and Silvia's son, but Uncle Archie's!! And Buck is his brother, given over to Mr. Skint because Archie was so busy. I just knew that Jay and Buck would turn out to be related!
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

Post by Jimmy Barclay Fan »

ha ha. thats awesome. I like that idea. :) cool stuff

http://www.aiowiki.com/wiki/The_Green_R ... y,_Part_12

btw I noticed on AIO Wiki for Part 12 Phil Lollar was listed as Bonnie. I know the character was a man. it seemed like they were going a Fred and Barney imitation. Was he really barney ??
it also sounded like the train conductor's name was Fred.

I am a big fan of AIO, but I am not Jave Griffin or have ever been on AIO. I am just a huge fan of AIO and Jimmy Barclay. I love Odyssey, and Jimmy rules.
Cbriggs45
Pilgrim

Post by Cbriggs45 »

listening to the episode when they katrina and eugene go on the tilt and whirl the if you promise you wont scream. that line is funny. you just have to listen cause its eugene being more open then he has. he's different but in a good way or i just understand him as a older listener or i am making it up in my brain...
you can learn a lot from job 38-42, being humble isn't the easiest but its worth it.
No way I broke the window

Post by 31899 »

I must say I did enjoy the series, although I will only give it an overall 3.5/5. Although predictable at times I quite enjoyed the character variety and interaction.

Jason Whits Son
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Jason Whits Son »

31899 wrote:I must say I did enjoy the series, although I will only give it an overall 3.5/5. Although predictable at times I quite enjoyed the character variety and interaction.

Really? I'd give it at least a 4.5/5, if not 5/5.
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

Jason Whits son wrote:
31899 wrote:I must say I did enjoy the series, although I will only give it an overall 3.5/5. Although predictable at times I quite enjoyed the character variety and interaction.

6/5 for me. Anyway what is your guy's favorite episodes?
No way I broke the window

Post by 31899 »

thegreenringC wrote:
Jason Whits son wrote:
6/5 for me. Anyway what is your guy's favorite episodes?
It was all one episode; do you mean favourite part?
So, why does Whit have super clearance again? What is he up to this time?

Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

I'd imagine he's always had super-clearance. Eugene did say: "You still have clearance w/the government?"
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent