Post A Picture Of Someone That Looks Like Yourself

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Climber
I've been here a bit

Post by Climber »

I look like my cousin and my brother looks all most exactly like me :D
Last edited by Climber on Tue Apr 25, 2006 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Post by COWBOY OF TEXAS »

Climber wrote:I look like my cosin and my bother looks all most exsactly like me :D
Amazing, why don't you post their pics? :-

-Cowboy
Click on the image, you know you want to! \:D/
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
"Alas, not even I could perform such a feat."-Trinny
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
Climber wrote:I look like my cosin and my bother looks all most exsactly like me :D
Probably for the same reason that you haven't posted yours, COT dear. O:)
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Catspaw wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:

He's so amazingly good looking? \:D/

Well, he is my son. ;)

-Cwoboy
"I was placed in jail during the reign of Regis for double posting and spamming. :( I felt very naughty." -Danae Doyle

"This is the ToO...Not Wikipedia."-COT "I had some really good replies to that, but they were too rude, so I deleted them. Nice going, CoT. You made me be nice for once." :( -CA
Lucy Pevensie
sn33ky hobbitses
sn33ky hobbitses

Post by Lucy Pevensie »

The only person I can think of that looks like me at all is:

...hence my previous name, along with my nickname. :p Yeah, she's animated, and computer graphics. So it's very strange. >_> :D
Need a nice signature/avatar set? Take a look at my shop! :)
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out. John 6:37
Lucy is my twin Laura Ingalls = l33t ~*Robin Baggins/Respectahobbit*~
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Lucy Pevensie, it's fine to look like an animated character. Especially a cool one. ;) Now we know why you like Violet so much!
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
Catspaw wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:

Well, he is my son. ;)
I think you misunderstood, COT dear. ;) On purpose! :x
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Catspaw wrote:Lucy Pevensie, it's fine to look like an animated character. Especially a cool one. ;) Now we know why you like Violet so much!
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
Catspaw wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:

Well, he is my son. ;)
I think you misunderstood, COT dear. ;) On purpose! :x
Of course. :-

-Cowboy

darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Here's a silly one:
At least this is what I used to get when it came out... and I was about 14ish. I think it's because I'm quite pale :anxious:
darcy
"I know nothing about internet dating sites other than the ToO." - Baragon
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

darcy wrote:Here's a silly one:
At least this is what I used to get when it came out... and I was about 14ish. I think it's because I'm quite pale :anxious:
darcy

At first I didn't "Post A Picture Of Someone That Looks Like Yourself" when I clicked on the link. :anxious:

I thought it was the other one...

-Cowboy

darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:At first I didn't "Post A Picture Of Someone That Looks Like Yourself" when I clicked on the link. :anxious:

Yeah... not my real picture luckily. ;) I'm not quite that pale... :D Nor am I ready to put a real picture of myself up. This is much more fun!
darcy
Trinarius
If posts were pigs...

Post by Trinarius »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
darcy

At first I didn't "Post A Picture Of Someone That Looks Like Yourself" when I clicked on the link. :anxious:

-Cowboy
Hehe, I thought that was really a picture of Darcy at age 14. I was wondering why it looked so much like a computer generated image. :lol:
-Josh

Trinarius is back. Kind of.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Trinarius wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
darcy

-Cowboy
Hehe, I thought that was really a picture of Darcy at age 14. I was wondering why it looked so much like a computer generated image. :lol:
It's from the Adams Family movie. ;)

-Cowboy

darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
Trinarius wrote:
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:
darcy

-Cowboy
It's from the Adams Family movie. ;)

-Cowboy
Oh, I forgot that it came out before many of you could go to the movies (or, in some cases, were born!). *Feels old. Again* Yep, it's Christina Ricci as Wendesday Addams.
darcy
Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

I did the My Heritage thing too, just for laughs. It gave me a whole bunch of names that I don't know. These are the ones I do know: Matt Dillon, Katie Holmes, Avril Lavgne, Michael J. Fox. These are the ones I didn't know: Neve Campbell, Juliette Lewis, Juliette Binoche, Liam Aiken, Rachel Weisz, Tara Reid. I don't see the need to post any of the pictures, though, since I don't think that I really look like them...
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

Evil Chick wrote:I did the My Heritage thing too, just for laughs. It gave me a whole bunch of names that I don't know. These are the ones I do know: Matt Dillon, Katie Holmes, Avril Lavgne, Michael J. Fox. These are the ones I didn't know: Neve Campbell, Juliette Lewis, Juliette Binoche, Liam Aiken, Rachel Weisz, Tara Reid. I don't see the need to post any of the pictures, though, since I don't think that I really look like them...
Tara Reid is a blonde. :-

But out of the ones you mentioned, I think you probably are the most closely resembled to Rachel Weisz. :-k

-Cowboy

Evil Chick
Miss Whit's End

Post by Evil Chick »

COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:Tara Reid is a blonde. :-
So am I...
COWBOY OF TEXAS wrote:But out of the ones you mentioned, I think you probably are the most closely resembled to Rachel Weisz. :-k
I don't know... I put the names in the order I got them.
May Zarkouni Live Forever! :goomba:
Well, Washington has been gratuitously compensated like forever by the credit companies.
darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

Ooh! That is neat! I got Jackie (Kennedy) O. and Tom Welling from Superman :-s Weird. But our daughter got the Christina Ricci genes I guess because that was the 1st match for her, and Drew Barrymore also! \:D/ (she is adorable, IMHO)
darcy
COWBOY OF TEXAS
Climbing up the mountain

What Heritage thing? :anxious:

-Cowboy

darcie
darcietastical
darcietastical

Post by darcie »

I googled it based on EC's post-
My Heritage
You upload a picture of yourself and it spits out what celeb you look like. Or, in my case, don't. It more matches the expressions from the pictures you give and they have on file. ;)
darcy
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

I tried that again...when I did it a few months ago, it said I looked like Hilary Clinton. Now my top matches are Karl Benz (60%), George R. R. Martin (56%), and Cloe Sevigny (55%). Never heard of any of them... :anxious:
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.