Official J11+BBB wedding

... happens now!

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

Amy: You know, K1 is right about black. You see I learned about light last year in science and---

BBB: Not now! We need to find Jellygroom!

I_<3_Kaka: And I guess I should go make another pie. This time though I'll lock it in a national bank guarded by motion sensors, dogs trained to kill, security cameras, and guards with helmets!

Siv and Pseudo: Aw man! :(

K1: *mumbles* Where... Latin... green pretty... sloths! *rolls over and snores*

BBB: O_o What on earth is he dreaming about?!

K1: *dreams*

As I, KODY 105, wandered through the expanse of the unfamiliar jungle, I questioned to myself "Where am I?" I observed my lush surroundings, awed by the fervent green shades of the vegetation that surrounded me in all directions. The beautiful visual unity of the colors reminded me of my beloved camoflauge clothing, which I realized I missed dearly.

All of a sudden a harsh rustling of the tree tops could be heard in the distance. I spun around and saw fuzzy bag-like masses of brown swing towards me through the trees, screaming what seemed like gibberish to me in my panicked state of mind.

That was when the fuzzy bag-like beings surrounded me, their limbs grasping the tree branches and their vicious eyes glaring at me. They began to shout at me words, words which confused me at first until I realized: these beings, which appeared to be unusually fast sloths, were speaking ill wishes towards me in Latin!

While I was horrified at the thought of these sloths using such a marvelous language so crudely, I was even more horrified by what they had to say. "Kill the two-legged bald one!" They screamed, "He shall feed our young tonight!"

Feeling terror strike into my soul, I ducked back into the thick jungle greenery, trying to put as much distance between me and the murderous sloths as possible. They were not easily thrown off, as I soon learned, and quickly I heard them swinging through the trees once again.

My feet screamed for mercy on my part as I beat them against the leafy jungle floor, striving to propel myself away from my vicious pursuers. However, I could feel the air rush as they quickly gained. They got closer and closer, until finally I was surrounded once again. They dropped down their legs and their long, pointed claws, which instantly extended down into the earth to form an inpenitrable cage.

"We shall feast on your flesh, two-legged one!" They shouted down at me. The claws forming the bars of my prison scraped through the earth and in towards me, rapidly shrinking the size of the cage. I looked desperately for a way of escape, but there was none! Soon the bars were so drawn in that I was unable to move. All I could do was stand there and wait for the inevitable as I felt the claws slowly tighten around me.

*yelps in his sleep* NO! DON'T SQUISH ME!!!

Amy: My guess is that it's not a very good dream.

BBB: Maybe I should try finding smelling salts again...
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

I DO!!!!!!!!!!
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Usher: The groom is here! Where is the bride?
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Pseudonym
Pleasantly Confused
Pleasantly Confused

Post by Pseudonym »

SivartJ wrote:I DO!!!!!!!!!!
Sweet, I think that marks the end of the wedding. Now can we FINALLY leave? Not that I'm getting impatient or anything, but we've been here for two weeks. :mad:
So you lost your trust,
And you never should have.
No, you never should have.
But don't break your back
If you ever see this,
But don't answer that.
In a bullet proof vest
With the windows all closed,
I'll be doing my best
I'll see you soon.
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

Ha, I have power~! :badgrin:

But just for the record, I didn't run away and I hope my beautiful bride isn't offended at my holdup...
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

Wait! Jelly said 'I do', now BBB has to say it! BBB, do you take Jelly to be your ToO-wedded husband, to love and to torment until the destruction of internet do you part?
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

*looks around* *sighs* *pops up to altar*

I'll say it for her.

"I, BBB, take Jelly to be my ToO-wedded husband, to love and to torment until the destruction of internet do us part."

*throws confetti* YAY!!!! Congratulations to the mortif-happy couple!
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

Yay! Jelly, you may now kiss the Random bride girl! \:D/ (Pucker up, big boy!) :-
KODY 105
Radio Station
Radio Station

Post by KODY 105 »

Usher: This has been wacky wedding... and where is J11?
ToO siblings: Donna Blackbeard, Perron, Evil Chick, American Eagle, Stubborn, Shadowfax, and thelordismyshepherd (aka Anna), but StrongNChrist is my twin!
StrongNChrist, deceased 03-25-11, requiescat in pace :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

*hears wretching noises from behind the altar* Uh... I guess he's nervous about kissing BBB. Or disgusted.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

:-k Maybe we'll just have to get the usher to kiss her so they're oficcially married.
Love you always, SnC
"A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?" -Albert Einstein
Hannahjiejie
Animatronic

Post by Hannahjiejie »

I_<3_Kaka wrote::-k Maybe we'll just have to get the usher to kiss her so they're oficcially married.
Umm, I hate to break it to you, but the kiss is not the official seal of a marriage. After the "I Do's" just present the couple...
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

Golden wrote:
I_<3_Kaka wrote::-k Maybe we'll just have to get the usher to kiss her so they're oficcially married.
Umm, I hate to break it to you, but the kiss is not the official seal of a marriage. After the "I Do's" just present the couple...
Well what are we supposed to do? Oh, I know:

I know pronounce you jellyfish mutant and wife! :D

Is that any better?
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

*shrugs* I guess so.

*throws more confetti* YAHOO!!! Should I IM her and inform her of it?
Love you always, SnC
Hannahjiejie
Animatronic

Post by Hannahjiejie »

*throws rice and birdseed*

Yay!

Someone go tell them that they're married.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I guess that we can all give our gifts now. Here is mine;

Some lovely crystal glasses!

Last edited by Hannahjiejie on Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Termite
Bard of Silly Annoyance
Bard of Silly Annoyance

Post by Termite »

OH! I'll send BBB a congratulations e-card!

EDIT: This is from Aeva and I:

Last edited by Termite on Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Love you always, SnC
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

It's kind of hard to do that when the souls of the bride and groom keep wandering off from their virtual bodies. :(

Hmmm... maybe if we do some sort of ritual! *pulls out empty popcorn bucket and puts it on her head*

*turns on Weird Al's 'Green Eggs and Ham' and chants along*

I do not like Green Eggs and Ham
I do not like them
Sam, I am
I do not like them here or there
I do not like them anywhere
I do not like them in a boat
I would not, could not, with a goat...

*Amy sits on the floor and stares straight ahead as she chants*

*song ends*

Did it work?!

*their bodies are still not occupied* Ugh, that stinks. Oh well, let's keep chanting! *turns song back on and chants*
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

Hang on a second! BBB and Jelly didn't kiss. THEY HAVE TO KISS! :cry:
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

Can we just press their faces together?
Shadowfax

Post by Shadowfax »

SivartA wrote:Can we just press their faces together?
:bolt: It should be a choice. Did you hear me, Jelly? A CHOICE!!! :x
I thought Jelly loved her :evil: