The Peanut Butter Randoms!

Are youse looking for quality electronics at a fair price? Well, come on down to The Electric Palace where we have everything youse are looking for! While money can't be earned by posting here, youse'll find great deals on nonsense of all kinds. So what are youse waiting for? Join the conversations that just don't quite fit anywhere else!

I'll help you fight the evil forces of the meatless chicken burgers through courage and randomness!

Yes! Where are those meatless cowards?!
65%
No! I don't like you Randoms!
20%
No! I like simulated meat, no matter how many extra limbs I grow!
15%

Total votes: 99

SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

BrokenButBeautiful wrote:
Amethystic wrote:Awesomistical- (Awe-sum-iss-tick-ull) Awesome, cool, fantastic. Eg: "This is an awesomestistical thread!!"

Bluecal- (Bloo-ick-ull) Similar to awesomistical, describes something as being awesome as blue. Eg: "SivartM is bluecal!"

Colourtastic/Colortastic- (Cull-err-tass-tick) Similar to awesomistical, describes something as being awesome as colors. Eg: "Isn't randomness colourtastic?"

Freakiful- (Freek-if-ull) Very scary, horrible. Eg: "Boys are freakiful."

Frienditudly- (frend-it-ood-lee) A super-strong version of friendly. Eg: I am frienditudly with BBB."

Greenical- (Green-ick-ull) Similar to awesomistical, describes something as being awesome as green. Eg: "We are all Greenical!"

Ideum- (Eye-Dee-ums) Idea. "I have a great ideum!"

Irkitating- (Irk-it-tate-ing) Irritating, irksome, annoying. Eg: "You are so irkitiating sometimes Jared!!!"

Maximal- (Max-im-ull) Maximum. Eg: "This thread will have maximal success!"

Mixidicting(Mix-a-dic-ting) Controdicting someone else. Eg: "Stop mixidicting me!"

Mundo- (Mun-doe) Huge, large, mega, gargantuan, etc. Eg: "There's a mundo scary lizard in your freezer!!"

Pinkidal- (Pink-idd-ull) Similar to awesomistical, describes something as being awesome as pink. Eg: "Pink is pinkidal!"

Purplecal- (Purr-pull-cull) Similar to awesomistical, describes something as being awesome as purple. Eg: "BBB is purplecal!"

Redelic- (Red-ell-ick) Similar to awesomistical, describes something as being awesome as red. Eg: "Apples are redelic!"

Yellowcal- (Yell-o-cull) Similar to awesomistical, describes something as being awesome as yellow. Eg: "Baby chicks are yellow and yellowcal!"

This very small dictionary of made up words is property of Amethystic, SivartM, and BrokenButBeautiful Inc., a branch of Underground Warlord Inc. located on Old Gate Road, Odyssey. If you try to use any of these words without thanking us for them we will hire a group of waffle snipers who will fire pancakes at you until they fuse with your skin. After that you will spend the rest of your life being laughed at for your syrup-coverd skin and you will be constantly be chased by dogs. However, if you apologis profusely we will give you a special treatment involving monkey fur, excess metal in your diet, and the aformentioned meatless chicken burgers (see beginning of post.) Remeber, stealing the words out of people's posts is bad. We are not responcible for any punishment from heaven.

Did you see the extra mundo-colortastic words I added?
Awesome, Amy! That's your new nickname, if you're cool with it. Your name makes me think of Amy. lol.
My cousin is Amy. But I think it's a different one. \:D/
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

Amethystic wrote:Awesomistical- (Awe-sum-iss-tick-ull) Awesome, cool, fantastic. Eg: "This is an awesomestistical thread!!"

Bluecal- (Bloo-ick-ull) Similar to awesomistical, describes something as being awesome as blue. Eg: "SivartM is bluecal!"

Colourtastic/Colortastic- (Cull-err-tass-tick) Similar to awesomistical, describes something as being awesome as colors. Eg: "Isn't randomness colourtastic?"

Frienditudly- (frend-it-ood-lee) A super-strong version of friendly. Eg: I am frienditudly with BBB."

Greenical- (Green-ick-ull) Similar to awesomistical, describes something as being awesome as green. Eg: "We are all Greenical!"

Irkitating- (Irk-it-tate-ing) Irritating, irksome, annoying. Eg: "You are so irkitiating sometimes Jared!!!"

Mixidicting(Mix-a-dic-ting) Controdicting someone else. Eg: "Stop mixidicting me!"

Mundo- (Mun-doe) Huge, large, mega, gargantuan, etc. Eg: "There's a mundo scary lizard in your freezer!!"

Pinkidal- (Pink-idd-ull) Similar to awesomistical, describes something as being awesome as pink. Eg: "Pink is pinkidal!"

Purplecal- (Purr-pull-cull) Similar to awesomistical, describes something as being awesome as purple. Eg: "BBB is purplecal!"

Redelic- (Red-ell-ick) Similar to awesomistical, describes something as being awesome as red. Eg: "Apples are redelic!"

Yellowcal- (Yell-o-cull) Similar to awesomistical, describes something as being awesome as yellow. Eg: "Baby chicks are yellow and yellowcal!"

This very small dictionary of made up words is property of Amethystic, SivartM, and BrokenButBeautiful Inc., a branch of Underground Warlord Inc. located on Old Gate Road, Odyssey. If you try to use any of these words without thanking us for them we will hire a group of waffle snipers who will fire pancakes at you until they fuse with your skin. After that you will spend the rest of your life being laughed at for your syrup-coverd skin and you will be constantly be chased by dogs. However, if you apologis profusely we will give you a special treatment involving monkey fur, excess metal in your diet, and the aformentioned meatless chicken burgers (see beginning of post.) Remeber, stealing the words out of people's posts is bad. We are not responcible for any punishment from heaven.

Awesome, Amy! That's your new nickname, if you're cool with it. Your name makes me think of Amy. lol.
I'm cool with it as long as I can call you BBB. :D
BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

Post by BrokenButBeautiful »

Amethystic wrote:

I'm cool with it as long as I can call you BBB. :D
Yeah, you can. lol.
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

Awesomistical- (Awe-sum-iss-tick-ull) Awesome, cool, fantastic. Eg: "This is an awesomestistical thread!!"

Bramethyst- (ba-ram-i-thist) Awesome like BBB and Amethystic. Eg: "That is so bramathist!"

I hope you don't mid BBB if I shortened the word a bit. It's just easier to say!

Please refrain from double and triple posting. Thanks! -JIA
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

Oooh... triple post! \:D/
BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

It's ok, Amy. It doesn't seem much different. :D

Our words are so awesomistical! \:D/
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

Okay, BBB and I were thinking about it: Should there be a law against timezone-selective TV commercials? You know, the type that say "Hannah the Star Trek Slayer on at 9:00" then its really on at 2:00 in your timezone? WE WANT YOUR OPINION!!!
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

Amethystic wrote:Okay, BBB and I were thinking about it: Should there be a law against timezone-selective TV commercials? You know, the type that say "Hannah the Star Trek Slayer on at 9:00" then its really on at 2:00 in your timezone? WE WANT YOUR OPINION!!!
Well, Disney channel says both Eastern and Central times. And since I'm in Central time, that's okay. But I do find it annoying. However, they must say what time it is if they expect you to tune in.
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

SivartM wrote:
Amethystic wrote:Okay, BBB and I were thinking about it: Should there be a law against timezone-selective TV commercials? You know, the type that say "Hannah the Star Trek Slayer on at 9:00" then its really on at 2:00 in your timezone? WE WANT YOUR OPINION!!!
Well, Disney channel says both Eastern and Central times. And since I'm in Central time, that's okay. But I do find it annoying. However, they must say what time it is if they expect you to tune in.
Yeah, well I'm in oil country, and NO ONE COVERS MOUNTAIN TIME! BBB's lucky to be in eastern time.
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

Amethystic wrote:
SivartM wrote:
Yeah, well I'm in oil country, and NO ONE COVERS MOUNTAIN TIME! BBB's lucky to be in eastern time.
I sorry. Oot! \:D/
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

SivartM wrote:
Amethystic wrote:
SivartM wrote:
Oh well. At least we have...semi-trucks. ;)
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

Amethystic wrote:
SivartM wrote:
Amethystic wrote:
SivartM wrote:
Hey, we have semi-trucks here in Central Time!
BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

Amethystic wrote:
SivartM wrote:
Amethystic wrote:
SivartM wrote:
And that's a good thing? lol.

Look at my sig, you two! I added something to you guys!
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

Amethystic wrote:
SivartM wrote:
Amethystic wrote:
SivartM wrote:

My mom and I think that big trucks should have separate roads... \:D/

Aww... I'm a randomness buddy! \:D/ Thanks!
BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

SivartM wrote:
Amethystic wrote:
SivartM wrote:
Amethystic wrote:
SivartM wrote:

You're welcome! :D \:D/ You too rock!
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

Amethystic wrote:
SivartM wrote:
Amethystic wrote:
SivartM wrote:

Well what we do is we wave-pull our arms a certain way and then they knowwe want them to honk at us. Then we count how many times they honk. (Once we waved signs by a rode that ran by a church that was having a party, we got over 200 cars to honk at us!!)

Thanks BBB! I'll add you too!
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

SivartM wrote:
Amethystic wrote:
SivartM wrote:
Amethystic wrote:
SivartM wrote:

You two ToO rock too! \:D/ Oot!
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel

Post by Amethystic »

SivartM wrote:
SivartM wrote:
Amethystic wrote:
SivartM wrote:
Amethystic wrote:
SivartM wrote:

You two ToO rock too! \:D/ Oot!
BTW: we mostly only have semis on the highway. The time at church was strictly cars and minivans!!
SivartM
Hamster
Hamster

Post by SivartM »

Amethystic wrote:
Amethystic wrote:
SivartM wrote:
Amethystic wrote:
SivartM wrote:

Well what we do is we wave-pull our arms a certain way and then they knowwe want them to honk at us. Then we count how many times they honk. (Once we waved signs by a rode that ran by a church that was having a party, we got over 200 cars to honk at us!!)

Thanks BBB! I'll add you too!
I've done that arm-moving truck-honking thing before! \:D/
BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

This is WAY too far down on the topic list!!!!!!

So, now I'll post a list Siv helped me figure out some of. Our ways to take over the world!!!!

1. Cheese wiz
2. Penut Butter
3. Big words
4. Sumbliminal messages in music

If you've got anymore, I'll add them!