Episode request!

Soaplessly devoted

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
oy_mate
Tallying up

Episode request!

Post by oy_mate »

Please don't kick me if I'm posting this in the wrong area...but I desperately need to get my hands on this episode (soaplessly devoted).
My sister and I are laughing and laughing over "I WILL NEVER, EVERRR LEAVE YOU!" but we can't find that old tape anywhere :'(
I miss the old days of AIO so bad. Anyone have this on CD or something, somewhere I could download it?
Shennifer
Random sister
Random sister

Post by Shennifer »

One way is you can download it at whitsend.org, in the vault section. Click view all albums, then album 22, and select Soaplessly Devoted from the list on the right, and click download episode. This costs money (1.99). I don't really know of where you could get it for free, but maybe this will help :)

Till the end of the line.
oy_mate
Tallying up

Post by oy_mate »

thank you sooo much!!! SO happy right now! haha
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

That is a great choice, oy_mate! I really like that one. ;)

\:D/
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I just listened to this episode myself a week or so ago. It's a childhood favourite that has never lost it's charm! Now and then I'll use the line, "Lieutenant Mitchell is a fake! He isn't really a policeman!" random. Also, "And lo, I am that fawn" is another classic line that has been said many times in our family just for fun. :lol: I'm glad that you were able to download it, oy_mate!