If you could have one wish, what would it be?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Gaius wrote:
Jesus' Princess wrote:
Gaius wrote:
American Eagle wrote:
Jesus' Princess wrote:
Gaius wrote:I agree with everything Tiger said.
As do I.
I agree with you'll.
:roll:

JP, when I said Northerners, I meant those from New York and. .Michigan. Of course, when Rad uses it, she'll just say "yall", which is even worse than "ya'll".
Well I was born in a state very near Michigan, and lived there 3 years of my life. :D Although I fail to see how New York and Michigan are in the same category :-s
They aren't! I was just saying that because of AE \:D/
oh :lol:
Over the Rainbow
Blissfully Oblivious

Post by Over the Rainbow »

TigerintheShadows wrote:I live in the South
Another Southerner. :inlove:

If you don't mind sharing, what great state do you hail from?
Last edited by Jesus' Princess on Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: quote tags fixed - JP
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

TigerintheShadows wrote:
Anna><> wrote:Saying ya'll or y'all makes you seem like your IQ is 50 points lower. Nobody says that here.
Just because it sounds stupid there doesn't mean that it sounds stupid in other places. ;) I live in the South; y'all is the best word EVER (aside from "ROW TAD"). It sounds like you live in one of those places where ordering sweet tea is an anomaly. ;)
I know! I wasn't trying to say that the people were stupid either, but only rednecks around here say it. I live in Canada so I am a northerner. I don't know much about sweet tea.
Buzz

Post by Buzz »

I'm a northerner. :)
Woody
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Woody »

I would wish for twenty more wishes! \:D/
I have been robbed of my rightful secret moderator powers! Vote here to help me get them back!
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Jesus' Princess wrote:
Gaius wrote:
American Eagle wrote:
Jesus' Princess wrote:
Gaius wrote:I agree with everything Tiger said.
As do I.
I agree with you'll.
:roll:

JP, when I said Northerners, I meant those from New York and. .Michigan. Of course, when Rad uses it, she'll just say "yall", which is even worse than "ya'll".
Well I was born in a state very near Michigan, and lived there 3 years of my life. :D Although I fail to see how New York and Michigan are in the same category :-s
In a stable? I've got to hear this. unless of course that was a typo...

\:D/
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

That everyone in the world could all just magically go to heaven but at the same time all choose to follow Jesus of their own free will.

And that I could write really good books.
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

To be honest, I don't know what I would wish for. Having the power to change the world or just change yourself is not something that should be taken lightly. You should put a tremendous amount of thought into it. This is the reason I was slow to respond to this topic. I tried to think what I would do if I had one wish. I came up with a few ideas that I am considering, however I have not yet made a decision. This decision could take a few days, a few weeks, a few months, or even a few years.
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

Actually, now I think it's that Relient K would sing more songs like "Jefferson Aero Plane."
he/him | a little stinker.