album 55

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
BlessedCheesemaker
I'm a teapot
Post by BlessedCheesemaker »

Peachey Keen wrote:Time to jump start some more conversations! The Odyssey Scoop posted this full summary of Album 55 which states:
Jason Whittaker discovers a life-threatening plot in the works after he tracks the villainous Mr. Grote to London. In Odyssey, rumors fly when a wedding brochure is mistaken for an announcement and everyone thinks Connie is getting married. Eugene and Katrina hear unsettling news about their future. And Kids' Radio tells the exciting story about how a back-country man with a simple desire for peace winds up on the front lines of World War I. Amidst all of the conflict and comedy, our pals in Odyssey learn that being in over their heads can be a very touching and funny experience when God is put in the center of it all.
I am definitely looking forward to hearing the episode about Connie's wedding. At first I thought the news that Eugene and Katrina hear could be about Leonard (his doctor did tell him that he only had a few years to live). Another possibility is something involving Buck Oliver. I am not as excited about the Sgt. York episodes, because I do not agree with the decision he came to about joining the war. I wonder if we will get to hear from any relatives of old characters in London (I remember that there was once a plan for Whit to meet Reginald Duffield's grandson in an original draft of Waylaid in the Windy City where it was set in London I believe)
Awesome signiture and avatar by snubs
Check out my shop on Crestwood Avenue! Want to know more about me? Ask me a question!
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Want to know some new details about album 55? Check this out.

Last edited by Bren on Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

Link doesn't work. What it is?
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

Reddo
aiowiki - we have a lot of info, check us out sometime
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

Thanks Reddo!

Good Scoop.

Ben
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

Bennett wrote:Thanks Reddo!

Good Scoop.

Ben
Could you explain it to me? For some reason the MP3, won't work on my computer.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

I fixed the link. Not sure why the other one wouldn't work. Thanks Ben.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

Thanks Bren, That's interesting.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

That what I like to do. Inform you guys. I like the download release date. I think that is the best move.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

http://www.aiowiki.com/wiki/Album_55 all episode names numbers and airdates are now available
Reddo
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Oooh. The titles are most interesting. There are so few one parter episodes this season. Win.
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

download is now up http://family.christianbook.com/Christi ... DA19105-CP beware of spoilers, they may lurk where you least expect it...
Last edited by Reddo on Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reddo
Bob
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Bob »

Bought both of the later Labyrinths, To Mend or Repair, Mistaken for Good, and both of the Something Olds. I might get Child's Play; I'm not sure. I'll probably wait for an episode summary before I decide.

As far as the York four-parter, I dunno yet -- I'll probably wait for it on the radio. I only have so much cash, and I don't want to commit to that one just yet.
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

Bob wrote:Bought both of the later Labyrinths, To Mend or Repair, Mistaken for Good, and both of the Something Olds. I might get Child's Play; I'm not sure. I'll probably wait for an episode summary before I decide.

As far as the York four-parter, I dunno yet -- I'll probably wait for it on the radio. I only have so much cash, and I don't want to commit to that one just yet.
all summaries posted on the wiki http://www.aiowiki.com/wiki/Album_55:_The_Deep_End
Reddo
jesusfreak
OK

Post by jesusfreak »

Uh. I tried downloading the album. I've been waiting for 20 minutes and the download is still not available. Has anyone else had trouble with christianbook?
AIOCREFan
Gold Member

Post by AIOCREFan »

Did you install the software it asked you to? And do you have high speed internet?
jesusfreak
OK

Post by jesusfreak »

No, it won't even let me get to that point. Right now, my purchase has been "submitted" but it's not an active download yet.
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

I just ordered this CD album from Good Steward Books, and it says "Preorder", but it also says, "9 Available: Ready to ship". I wonder if I'll receive it soon. \:D/
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

jesusfreak wrote:Uh. I tried downloading the album. I've been waiting for 20 minutes and the download is still not available. Has anyone else had trouble with christianbook?
You have gotten a lot farther than I did. I tried downloading 55 a while back and could not get it to work. Buying it in store is your best bet. Yes you have to wait longer but you avoid the download hassle.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln