Dream Job

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

ric wrote:Dream Job? Well...I'd have to say either a world famous scientist (in pretty much any area), a pro tennis player who could beat Nadal, or a skilled musician in either jazz or rock. 0.0001% chance of any of these happening at the moment. :P
Haha. :lol: I would love to be a very skilled pianist....but I guess that will have to stay strictly in my dreams. :boohoo:
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

A cartoonist/lawyer/novelist/rock star who does meteorology work in her spare time. \:D/
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

If I had the talent and I wouldn't have to play on Sunday, then a NBA player. After that career ended I would go into broadcasting or coaching.

Realistically (i actually have a chance) - I want/planing on begin a Computer Software Engineer.
Smaug the Dragon
If posts were pigs...

Post by Smaug the Dragon »

Wow, yes snubs! Being a sound engineer for Odyssey would be my dream job!! Well, obviously just part of my dream job. ;) the part aside from the speaking ten languages and driving a fruit filled delivery truck.

Ok, I might as well mention a few others too. If I could get paid for playing computer games, it would be amazing, and becoming suddenly a super talanted musician and getting paid to play in an orchestra would be idea of perfection. *sighs* so many possibilities ...
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

I could go for speaking ten different languages too! \:D/
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

snubs wrote:
ric wrote:Dream Job? Well...I'd have to say either a world famous scientist (in pretty much any area), a pro tennis player who could beat Nadal, or a skilled musician in either jazz or rock. 0.0001% chance of any of these happening at the moment. :P
Haha. :lol: I would love to be a very skilled pianist....but I guess that will have to stay strictly in my dreams. :boohoo:
Actually, so would I. I'm not bad, but I'd love to be amazing. :) I can dream right? :D
EK
The Original EK
The Original EK

Post by EK »

Batman. Nuff said.
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

I just thought of my actual dream job! I want to be an explorer! I think it would be super cool to discover new places, but pretty much every place has been discovered already so there goes that dream. I thought of being an astronaut but I can't do that anymore. :(
Whitty Whit
Whittier than you
Whittier than you

Post by Whitty Whit »

Anna><> wrote:I just thought of my actual dream job! I want to be an explorer! I think it would be super cool to discover new places, but pretty much every place has been discovered already so there goes that dream. I thought of being an astronaut but I can't do that anymore. :(
Same here! xD This is hysterical. \:D/
1x admin, 2x moderator. 3-26-11, 5-25-12
Jehoshaphat wrote:I mean every election is basically just choosing what type of government we want.
#FOREVERKITTY
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Anna><> wrote: I thought of being an astronaut but I can't do that anymore. :(
Because the space program is over? :( I kinda forgot about that...

Being an astronaut would terrify me... :anxious:

\:D/
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

I wouldn't mind traveling around the US having modern tent meetings. ;) But one rather needs a husband for that...sooo. We shall see. :)

I also wouldn't mind working at a place like The Holy Land Experience or Sight and Sound from what I've seen.

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

Anna, I have no idea why, but you just totally reminded me of a cat. \:D/

I'm really not sure about the whole music thing, though...the music industry has amazing people in it. And I'm not sure that I'm "amazing"... :anxious: maybe I'll just go into voice acting or something.
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

TigerintheShadows wrote:Anna, I have no idea why, but you just totally reminded me of a cat. \:D/

I'm really not sure about the whole music thing, though...the music industry has amazing people in it. And I'm not sure that I'm "amazing"... :anxious: maybe I'll just go into voice acting or something.
It's a dream job, so you can do whatever you want. \:D/

That being said, I would love to be able to sing really well (so I could do that as a side job). ;)
Jonathan
Dungeon Master

Post by Jonathan »

My dream job would be getting paid to play my horn.

But that's got as much chance of happening as the earth colliding with Mars, so I'll continue being very happy with the job I get to do now.
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Jonathan wrote:But that's got as much chance of happening as the earth colliding with Mars, so I'll continue being very happy with the job I get to do now.
You never know, maybe there will be another big bang!

Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

My dream job is to be a best-selling author. :yes:
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Amethystic wrote:My dream job is to be a best-selling author. :yes:
You aren't already? :sniff: *world crashes to the ground*

Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

My dream job would be to teach at a school. Possibly in another country (I've taught in Costa Rica, and that was awesome). I love instructing others, and I'm perfectly willing to be patient and answer questions.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

The Kings Daughter wrote:I wouldn't mind traveling around the US having modern tent meetings. ;) But one rather needs a husband for that...sooo. We shall see. :)

I also wouldn't mind working at a place like The Holy Land Experience or Sight and Sound from what I've seen.
I'll take care of that! \:D/

I would want to be able to travel places and write books about them (and take photos, not that I'm very good at that >_>), and do something that involves helping children. . .
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Gaius wrote:
The Kings Daughter wrote:I wouldn't mind traveling around the US having modern tent meetings. ;) But one rather needs a husband for that...sooo. We shall see. :)

I'll take care of that! \:D/

I would want to be able to travel places and write books about them (and take photos, not that I'm very good at that >_>), and do something that involves helping children. . .
You scare me. :P