The CTRL-V Game

Yes, yes, yes!

"Welcome to our humble commode!" This is where Bart keeps a collection of truly zany posts. They aren't worth sellin', but Bart doesn't have the heart to throw them away. Take a look around and add your own zany thoughts - Just don't touch his pork rinds!!
Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

The Painting - 11 points
Always - 7 points (+1)
Rights, Wrongs, and Reasons - 7 points (-1)
Strange Boy in a Strange Land - 37 points
Hymn Writers - 16 points
Unicorns exist... they just got fat and now we call them rhinos.
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
If you want me to be in your online family send me a PM.
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

he/him | a little stinker.
Amethystic
Random Rebel
Random Rebel
Location: Somewhere between this world and the planet Xoltac.

Post by Amethystic »

Toothpaste: $1.69. Cost of braces: $5000. Watching your sister struggle for ten minutes trying to get her Invisalign retainer out of her mouth: Priceless.
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

They aren't 5x better. The Bears got robbed quite literally in week 3. And we could of taken them on Christmas if Cutler wasn't hurt.

EDIT: SWA I moved you to the West after eeny miny miny moing it. To even the divisions up. The draft is tomorrow at 5 am! \:D/
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
RyanHoots
Not as new

Post by RyanHoots »

Monty
A great mapmaker

Post by Monty »

The Painting - 13 points
Always - 8 points
Rights, Wrongs, and Reasons - 2 point (+1)
Strange Boy in a Strange Land - 41 points (-1)
Hymn Writers - 14 points
It's been awhile, hasn't it?
Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

Maple Grove Community Center
My online family
I am Monty's and thefinalhour Awesome Brother. GJ is my rebellious little sister
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

BBC Robin Hood ~3 (+1)
Darth Vader ~3
Macgyver ~3 (-1)
LJ Gibbs ~3
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
odysseyfan1
Classic

Post by odysseyfan1 »

¿Qué? What?
¿Cuál? Which?
¿Cómo? How?
¿Cuándo? When?
¿Cuánto? How much?
¿Cuántos? ¿Cuántas? How many? masculine, feminine
¿Quién? Who?
¿Dónde? Where?
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

*insert provocative quote here*
Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

BBC Robin Hood ~4
Darth Vader ~5 (+1)
LJ Gibbs ~2 (-1)
My online family
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

AuthorStand Short Story Entry:

John and Jack have been best friends for years. They had so much in common. They both became policemen. The only thing they were different in was their faiths. John believed in God, but Jack believed in no one. When John was killed by a thief, Jack promises to catch the guy who killed his friend. Along the way, he discovers Jesus. He must now forgive the killer.

“It looks like we got another speeder, Jack,” John Thomas said to his best friend and co-worker.
Jack nodded. They had just gotten the information from the communication center they were in. The computer screen was tracking the driver by radar. He was traveling well over 80 miles an hour. “Let’s go then.”
Once inside the police car, Jack started driving. John picked up the radio and said, “231B to base,” while checking the lights amidst the cell phone, computer, keyboard, radio, citizen band radio, and other stuff.
“This is base; go ahead 231B,” the radio came to life.
“231 and 231B are 10-8,” he responded.
“10-4, 231B,” the radio said.
There was a lot of radio activity between radios 230 to 239, the local county. Shortening the numbers, Jack said, “31 to base,”
“Go ahead, 31.”
“In pursuit of a speeding vehicle about three minutes north of I-81,” Jack said.
The radio station on the other end affirmed the report. Thirty minutes later and one drunken driver later, Jack and John were back at the office, small-talking.
John suddenly and abruptly changed the subject: “You know, Jack, if you don’t get saved, who knows what might happen to you?”
Jack shrugged it off by saying, “I never believed in God, and you know that. And if you’ll excuse me, I think I need to go change. It’s been a long night.”
John called after him, “But haven’t you ever thought about what would happen if you died in a car chase? Where would you go?”
Jack didn’t have anything to say, so he merely said, “Shoot! I’m late! I gotta go...I’ll see you, John. Later,” and walked off.
Shaking his head, John breathed a quick prayer to God. Dear God, please let me get through to Jack somehow...please God.
~~~~
Sometime later, Jack and John were on patrol. This time would be the last time that the two of them ever had a discussion, but of course neither of them knew it. They were talking about last night’s football game. The conversation soon strayed, and once more John tried to talk about that oh-so-sore subject.
“Seriously, Jack, don’t you ever think about the after-life?”
“The after-life? Oh, c’mon, John, you know that I don’t believe in the after-life. I think that when we die, we go nowhere. Our life is over. Period.”
“Well, I don’t believe that. When we die, I know that we go to Heaven or Hell. We’ll have to go to one of the two. No matter what we think, we’ve all sinned one time or another. And just one sin makes us guilty. We’re guilty—condemned to death. But God was so wonderful that He sent His only son down to earth to die for us. He died a slow and agonizing death on a cross. And because of that, we have a chance to be saved. All we have to do is admit that we know that we’re sinners, and then ask God to come into our lives to make us a—”
Jack had let John talk long enough, so he broke in right there and said, “Yeah, yeah, I know, I know! It’s been nice philosophizing—” Suddenly he stopped because there was a beep on his work cell. He picked it up and spoke shortly.
“Sorry, I gotta dash. I’ll be seeing you around, John.”
~~~~
That night when John was eating dinner with his family, the home phone rang.
“I’ll get it!” said 12-year old Tom, who would’ve sacrificed his mother if it meant he wouldn’t have to eat spinach.
“I’ll get it,” his father remarked calmly and walked into the living room. “Robinson residence....no, I’m not sitting down....why should I?...Just spit it out...mhm...yes, I remember when he left....he’s what?...oh...oh, my...yes, yes...thank you very much....goodbye.”
“What’s wrong, John?” his wife queried. She’d walked into the living room, concern on her face.
John slid to the floor, still holding the cordless phone in his hands.
“John?”
“Sue...oh, Sue...Jack was killed today when searching a house on patrol.”
His wife looked stunned. “What?”
“Jack is dead.”
~~~
John sat through the funeral...numb. He hadn’t cried in many years, now he did not either. But that didn’t stop the aching pain he felt in his chest. He felt awful. Terrible.
Right after the funeral was over and the people walked, out, John lingered behind. In a guttural voice he said, “I swear to God that I’ll kill that man. I’ll kill him.”
~~~
During the weeks that followed, John’s life went on as it always had. He missed Jack terribly, and he didn’t forget the vow he’d made. Finally, he had a two week’s leave, and now would be the time to go find the man who’d killed Jack.
That night as he talked to Sue, he let it slip about what he planned on doing. Sue shook her head, but knew that now wasn’t the right time to reason with him. She’d have to do it later...tomorrow perhaps.
But it would have been best if she’d done it then.
Sue woke up the next morning and found a note propped on the window.
Dear Sue,
I’m sorry. But I have to do this. I have to get my revenge on the man who murdered Jack. I won’t return without him dead. Sorry, Sue.
It was so brief. But Sue didn’t know what to say now. Her husband might not return.
~~~
John clenched his fists, trying to keep his temper under control.
“I’m...I’m sorry...” the man stammered, more afraid of John than of being taken to prison for murdering Jack.
It had been three weeks since John left. He’d taken as much information as he could to find this man. And now that he had him, he wouldn’t hesitate to kill the man. That’s why he was trying not to scream.
The man had told him everything. He’d seen Jack patrolling the house. He thought that Jack had come to kill him, so he killed him instead. Then he ran. But now John had found him. The man begged for John not to do anything to him. To send him to prison, he’d confess. But not kill him.
If John hadn’t sat down and taken control of himself, the murder would have been the murdered. But after several minutes of sitting quietly, he remembered what Jack would have done. Forgiveness. But how could he forgive a man who’d murdered his best friend? No, he could just couldn’t. So instead, he decided to do something in honor of Jack. Instead of killing the man, he’d send him to prison. And he did.
~~~
The man stood trial a few weeks later, and was given the sentence of ten years in prison with maximum bail. John had personally testified to make sure all that could be done against the murder would be. And yet, once the trial was over and John was driving back home, he didn’t feel that sense of victory or triumph. But why? Justice had been served. He sighed and shook his head and realized he needed to clear his mind.
Somehow, without knowing exactly why, John stopped in front of Jack’s home. John turned the car off and slowly walked up the stone steps to the front door and rang the doorbell. In a few moments, Kathryn, Jack’s wife, opened the door. She looked tired, but smiled when she saw him.

Yesh, I wrote it. Feel free to review it =P

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
RyanHoots
Not as new

Post by RyanHoots »

Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

BBC Robin Hood ~4(+1)
Darth Vader ~5 (-1)
LJ Gibbs ~2
My online family
Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

Tadamichi Kuribayashi
Jehoshaphat
Someone's favorite
Post by Jehoshaphat »

My online family
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Joy
Lucid and deductive

Post by Joy »

is a total bookworm!
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

*insert provocative quote here*