Happy Thanksgiving!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Happy Thanksgiving!

Post by Jesus' Princess »

For all of you American users, Happy Thanksgiving! What are some of the things you most thankful for? For me,

Jesus Christ is at the top of my list,

Next would be my amazing family and friends,

I'm also very thankful for my sister Gracie, and how having her has enriched my life so much. also that we seem to have figured out her health issues for the time being

Being able to live on the farm, after a time when we thought it might not happen.

Music!!!

and you forwonderful people here on the ToO :) I'm thankful that I've "met" you guys and gotten to know some of you a bit!

Those are some of mine, now post some of yours :)
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

I'm thankful for a God who loves me so much. Seriously, I could spend forever contemplating His love and still not comprehend it. He's given me so much peace about the things in my life, and I will always be thankful for that blessing.

My family has grown together so much over the past year, and that definitely is reason for thanks.

I really do have amazing, supportive, crazy, hilarious, mature, incredible and loving friends.

Plus life at the moment is just really joyful, and God has been working in some really clear ways, so I'm happy.

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well, Jesus' Princess! :)
Last edited by Angel on Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No way I broke the window

Post by 31899 »

Happy Thanksgiving all you Americans. I hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving as much as we enjoyed ours.

Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Appy thanksgiving Americans... Oh wait, I've been watching too much Robin Hood. Happy Thanksgiving everyone.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
TigerintheShadows
Ignorance of the law is no excuse

Post by TigerintheShadows »

I'm thankful for my family and the hilarious time we had together on the car ride to and back from my grandma's house. I'm really glad that I have supportive, loving family members who care about me. The feeling is quite mutual. \:D/

I'm thankful for Jesus, as well. Really, it's kind of a moot point to say it, because words can't really describe His amazing awesomeness.

I'm also thankful for the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade and some of the hilariously bad lipsyncing involved. \:D/ Oh, Scotty...you fail forever.
"Death's got an Invisibility Cloak?" "So he can sneak up on people. Sometimes he gets bored of running at them, flapping his arms and shrieking..."
"And now the spinning. Thank you for nothing, you useless reptile."
"It unscrews the other way."
AIO tumblr sideblog
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

I'm thankful for...
Jesus Christ, because without him in my life, I wouldn't have a reason to keep on going.
My wonderful family, a place to live, a secure life.
My Choir teacher, she is an amazing woman and she has no idea what an impact she has on me each day.
For my dear ToO friends
and my real life one's
Music
My Life. The gift of life is one of the greatest gifts of all.

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Graces4you wrote: My Life. The gift of life is one of the greatest gifts of all.
That is so true, definitely something to be thankful for!