Her birthday would have been this Tuesday the 22nd

Memories are to treasure and to thank God for.
Jimmy Barclay Fan
I'm finally not a No0b

Her birthday would have been this Tuesday the 22nd

Post by Jimmy Barclay Fan »

Lisa's (StongnChrist) birthday would have been this Tuesday and she would have been 20. I am sure her family will have a tough day, and it is also Thanksgiving week . I am sure they would love to hear that we are thinking of her and them and remembering Lisa.
Last edited by Jimmy Barclay Fan on Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I am a big fan of AIO, but I am not Jave Griffin or have ever been on AIO. I am just a huge fan of AIO and Jimmy Barclay. I love Odyssey, and Jimmy rules.
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

I was realizing that the other day...think it'll be a writing party in heaven? ;) I misses her still.

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Thanksgiving is on the 24th. . .

But, still. Like Anne said, I miss her :( It always hurts to think how long it's been without talking to her. . .
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Danielle Abigail Maxwell
Odyssey Book Author
Odyssey Book Author

Post by Danielle Abigail Maxwell »

It being November, I miss her like crazy. Last year she was amazing at NaNoWriMo. :(

He might have meant it is Thanksgiving week. It is close to a family centered holiday. It pretty much always has been.

Miss you Lisa. Cannot wait for Heaven to see your wonderful face again/to meet in person for the first time. I hope you approve of my choice of career. *hugs*

Return to “Memory Garden”