Who's still alive?

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

I would assume he would be talking about playing guitar. :-k
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
Use the chatroom! It's been active for a year, and most of you are missing it.
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
"Happy birthday, big Mercy! \:D/ \:D/" - Whitty Whit
I wasn't yelling. I was talking with vehemence.
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

DanP740 wrote:
ric wrote:Jesus Is Alive! \:D/
She popped in during the election, but she's not here. ;)
She? Jesus is a male... :-
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

But I don't think he popped in during the election. ;) I'm obviously referring to someone else.
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
"Every time I start banging rocks together to make a beat, I feel all guilty and I need to repent for my sinful ways. :(" - Jelly
"I actually want to see this happen... the controversy would be legendary. :o" - American Eagle
":hilarious: This ladies and gentlemen is the founding of: 'The Awkward Club!'" - Steve
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

DanP740 wrote:But I don't think he popped in during the election. ;) I'm obviously referring to someone else.
*laughs*

Maybe if you'd put it all together (e.g. JesusIsAlive) it might've made more sense. :lol:

\:D/
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

DanP740 wrote:
ric wrote:Jesus Is Alive! \:D/
She popped in during the election, but she's not here. ;)
I do lurk about every now and again, just not always noticeably. :p

You are right, though. My coming and going is very sporadic. I really have tried to improve that, though. :yes:

Hey, Ryan! 'sup? \:D/
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Lee wrote:
DanP740 wrote:But I don't think he popped in during the election. ;) I'm obviously referring to someone else.
*laughs*

Maybe if you'd put it all together (e.g. JesusIsAlive) it might've made more sense. :lol:
Actually, I did it that way to have a double meaning. :-
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

I'm dead. -waves-
...I hate marquees.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

My favourite dead guy! \:D/ Hey J-man! You need to visit us more often, young man. :noway:
jelly
A Truly Great Noob
A Truly Great Noob

Post by jelly »

I love whenever one old ToOer comes to visit, others randomly pop up as well. \:D/
Fallacy of false continuum. // bookworm
Any cupcake can be made holy through being baptized in the name of the Butter, the Vanilla and the Powdered Sugar. // Kait
DanP740
Trank Tank Driver
Trank Tank Driver

Post by DanP740 »

It shows how many are lurking. You never know, the great Xhan may be secretly reading every post we make. ;)
StrongNChrist 1991-2011
JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

*smirks* Pretty sure Xhan hasn't been around for years and years. :p

I think what happens is that old members remember the ToO every now and again, and sometimes, it just happens that multiple members remember it at the same time and come back and check on things. :yes:
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

JesusIsAlive wrote:*smirks* Pretty sure Xhan hasn't been around for years and years. :p

I think what happens is that old members remember the ToO every now and again, and sometimes, it just happens that multiple members remember it at the same time and come back and check on things. :yes:
How could you forget this place?

JesusIsAlive
Former Admin (x2.5)
Former Admin (x2.5)

Post by JesusIsAlive »

Lee wrote:
JesusIsAlive wrote:*smirks* Pretty sure Xhan hasn't been around for years and years. :p

Well, first you get really busy in a place called "reality" or "the real world outside of the internets," and then you start being on your computer less, and then you find other things to fill your dwindling computer time (such as Facebook). Then, before you know it, you'll have forgotten about this lovely place and all the happy memories, but you will remember it on occasion when someone or something reminds you of it. Then, the happy memories will come flooding back, and you will wonder why you left in the first place. And then you will realize that sometimes, somethings in life, such as the ToO, are only to be in your life for a season, and you will know that moving on was a choice that you made, albeit maybe unintentionally. And who knows? You could also return every now and again to revisit the place of your youth (or non-youth) and reminisce about all the things that happened long ago. :yes:

:soapbox:
BrokenButBeautiful
Certified Theatre Geek
Certified Theatre Geek

Post by BrokenButBeautiful »

I'm kind of alive. It depends on the day.
Angel
Laughing One
Laughing One

Post by Angel »

I'm at Liberty University, and quite a few ToOers have attended this school, and we've had a few conventions here in the past (there are some Spring CFAWs, if you want to have another one, by the way), so I remember the ToO frequently.

Plus I have to explain what this place is every time I tell people that I met JIA online....they give me strange looks usually. Oh! I see Agent Robert Mitchell and his brother quite frequently. And I saw JesusFreak777 the other day.

....but I'm not alive. >_>
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

JesusIsAlive wrote:
Lee wrote:

Well, first you get really busy in a place called "reality" or "the real world outside of the internets," and then you start being on your computer less, and then you find other things to fill your dwindling computer time (such as Facebook). Then, before you know it, you'll have forgotten about this lovely place and all the happy memories, but you will remember it on occasion when someone or something reminds you of it. Then, the happy memories will come flooding back, and you will wonder why you left in the first place. And then you will realize that sometimes, somethings in life, such as the ToO, are only to be in your life for a season, and you will know that moving on was a choice that you made, albeit maybe unintentionally. And who knows? You could also return every now and again to revisit the place of your youth (or non-youth) and reminisce about all the things that happened long ago. :yes:

:mecry: That sounds so depressing. But I do see how it could happen. I won't get a Facebook, and maybe that'll save me from that fate. ;)

Stubborn
Expecting a battle

Post by Stubborn »

Lee wrote:
JesusIsAlive wrote:
Lee wrote:

:mecry: That sounds so depressing. But I do see how it could happen. I won't get a Facebook, and maybe that'll save me from that fate. ;)
Don't listen to JIA. Just because she found a life outside of the interwebs, doesn't mean you have to. :noway:

*kills J-man again, just in case*
don't forget the rain.
J-man
I like Cookies
I like Cookies

Post by J-man »

WE MEET AGAIN, CHAIR.

And actually, I hadn't been here in weeks, I just happened to pop back in for some reason. 0_o

Catspaw - No. :noway:
...I hate marquees.
Stubborn
Expecting a battle

Post by Stubborn »

That reason being me, of course. :inlove:
don't forget the rain.
Pirate Oriana
laugh with the wind
laugh with the wind

Post by Pirate Oriana »

I died like three weeks ago.
AMDG

I started a comic. \:D/ "And there's no one to stand around looking impressed"....seriously "what is the point of having you all." :x ;-)
NOW AT: https://www.facebook.com/randompiratecomic