album 55

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Reddo wrote:
Cbriggs45 wrote:i love ablum 55.

i frankly found myself sitting there and was like WHOA. i have that problem then i would hear the bible verse and be like .... oh wow i have to change that.

i loved all the eps. on this album, i love the new and old odyssey
don't suppose you'd be willing to give us the episode list for the album, would you? or at least tell us which one is your favorite?
I'd like to know where it is available and how you got it so early. I've not heard or seen that it is out yet.
Last edited by Laurie on Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Nathan Hoobler
AIO Writer

Post by Nathan Hoobler »

Laurie wrote:
Reddo wrote:

i frankly found myself sitting there and was like WHOA. i have that problem then i would hear the bible verse and be like .... oh wow i have to change that.

don't suppose you'd be willing to give us the episode list for the album, would you? or at least tell us which one is your favorite?
I'd like to know where it is available and how you got it so early. I've not heard or seen that it is out yet.
I'd like to know how you heard it before any of the episodes were produced! ;-)
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

It's a time traveller!!!! Quick! Tell us everything you know!
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Please, if you only have time for ONE QUESTION, whom shall I marry?! :pray:
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable

Or more importantly, who does CONNIE marry?! haha, I'm joking, Connie'll never get married!
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

AND WHO COMES BACK?!
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Post by Taps »

Nathan Hoobler wrote:
Laurie wrote:
Reddo wrote:

I'd like to know how you heard it before any of the episodes were produced! ;-)
All-right Cbriggs, I think we all know what is going on here... you invented a time machine didn't you :x.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Or he befriended the Doctor :(

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable

BRING US THE TARDIS!
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

IT'S MY TARDIS!

Jason Whits Son
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Jason Whits Son »

This seems a bit off topic to me.....

What do you think the album art will look like? I think with the title being the deep end, it might be someone diving in a pool? Or that might be too obvious. It could be Jason in a dark alley being chased or chasing a mysterious figure. That would be awesome.
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

I know this will be a huge surprise to everyone but the official twitter account said today that Mitch is not the returning character for album 55
Reddo
aiowiki - we have a lot of info, check us out sometime
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Reddo wrote:I know this will be a huge surprise to everyone but the official twitter account said today that Mitch is not the returning character for album 55
:shock: No way! It can't be so! ;)
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Laurie
Climbing the Ladder

Post by Laurie »

Reddo wrote:I know this will be a huge surprise to everyone but the official twitter account said today that Mitch is not the returning character for album 55
=D> \:D/ Hip Hip Hooray!!!
Last edited by Laurie on Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power." Abraham Lincoln
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable

Laurie wrote:
I second that "Huzzah!"
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

I'm going to cry all night long now. I hold you personally responsible, Reddo. :x But wait...this is really good news. They're just faking us out! We're being lulled into thinking that our dreams of Mitch's return have been dashed upon the rocks of despair, which means that when he does appear, our joy will be that much more profound! \:D/ This is info from the people who told us that Mitch was dead, after all. I think we all know what their word is worth. ;)

I'm going to smile all night long now. :D
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Leonard Meltsner wrote:
Laurie wrote:
I second that "Huzzah!"
*I walk into a park. See this on my non-existent phone.* Hey look its an international choir singing the Hallelujah Chorus! :thewave:
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

Post by Jimmy Barclay Fan »

Cbriggs, which Album are you referring to ?? Not the number, the title and some episodes. You mentioning Bible verses makes me think you mean Album 54.

I am a big fan of AIO, but I am not Jave Griffin or have ever been on AIO. I am just a huge fan of AIO and Jimmy Barclay. I love Odyssey, and Jimmy rules.
Peachey Keen
Smile for the camera
Post by Peachey Keen »

I think Cbriggs45 meant Album 54...

You guys are hilarious! :lol: A time machine! Get real!

*PK gets sucked into a time vortex tunnel*
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Oh, well, have fun! ^_^