Connie Tricked Twice

Never noticed this before

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Connie Tricked Twice

Post by Stop Wooton' Around »

In Plan B, Part 3: Cross-fire, Mitch supposedly dies but of course we later know that his death was faked. Connie however believed the whole time that Mitch was dead.

In Accidental Dilemma, Part 2, Jason is supposedly killed by an explosion but at the end of the episode we learn that he is truly not dead. Connie again however believed Jason was killed in the explosion.

So Connie has had to experience the death of two people that were very close to her. By the time she reaches closure she then has to accepted that they are alive.

I would never want to experience anything like that once let alone twice.
The Top Crusader
Hammer Bro
Hammer Bro
Location: A drawbridge over a lava pit with an axe conveniently off to the side

Post by The Top Crusader »

Yeah, I know some people who were in a car accident and one died and the other was in a coma, but they looked similar and the one family thought their kid was dead and the other thought there was in a coma, but it ended up being reversed. >_> This went on for weeks before it was figured out, though.
~JCGJ~
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Autumn is a Glorious Season
Post by ~JCGJ~ »

That would be horriblly terrible. I could never imagine the pain that would cause.

(Cows are fun! ;) :D)
They/Them
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Graces4you
Love to love
Location: Somewhere in a Beautiful Valley That everyone ought a see.

Post by Graces4you »

Stop Wooton' Around wrote: In Accidental Dilemma, Part 2, Jason is supposedly killed by an explosion but at the end of the episode we learn that he is truly not dead. Connie again however believed Jason was killed in the explosion.
If you listen to the end of an Accidental Dilemma part 2, Whit is talking to Jason and Whit says something about Connie being happy about knowing that he is alive and Tasha being doubtful about his death.

Visit Sundays Emporium for all your gift giving needs!!! \:D/
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

Yeah, but I think he means before that. Directly after the death until Whit told Connie, she still thought Jason was dead.
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Graces4you wrote:
Stop Wooton' Around wrote: In Accidental Dilemma, Part 2, Jason is supposedly killed by an explosion but at the end of the episode we learn that he is truly not dead. Connie again however believed Jason was killed in the explosion.
If you listen to the end of an Accidental Dilemma part 2, Whit is talking to Jason and Whit says something about Connie being happy about knowing that he is alive and Tasha being doubtful about his death.
Yes but while it was happening Connie did not know. She also learned that Mitch had not actually died but for a time she thought that both Mitch and Jason were died. That would be hard.
Steve
No way I broke the window

Post by Steve »

Stop Wooton' Around wrote:
Graces4you wrote:
Yes but while it was happening Connie did not know. She also learned that Mitch had not actually died but for a time she thought that both Mitch and Jason were died. That would be hard.
It would be hard to be died. \:D/
he/him | a little stinker.
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

Steve wrote:
Graces4you wrote:
Haha, I totally didn't notice that. I feel ashamed, I've demoted as a Grammar Nazi
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

Steve wrote:
Graces4you wrote:
You probably mean, It would be hard to be dead not died! For Jason no because he is the one who planned it but for Mitch maybe a little.
Mark Prescott
Still standing tall

Post by Mark Prescott »

Steve wrote:
Graces4you wrote:
You probably mean, It would be hard to be dead not died!
He was pointing out SWA's grammatical error.
~Mark Prescott~
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

O, wow I have egg on my face!

Then again grammar is the reason my grade dropped from an A+ to an A in English. And sense I'm not good at it in English then I'm not good in French (my lowest grade at 93.6)
Jason Whits Son
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Jason Whits Son »

Graces4you wrote:
I was under the impression she did know while it was happening. I think she was in on the plan from a certain spot. We don't really know for certain if she did or did not know. (Though I may have to listen again.)
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

Stop Wooton' Around wrote:O, wow I have egg on my face!

Then again grammar is the reason my grade dropped from an A+ to an A in English. And sense I'm not good at it in English then I'm not good in French (my lowest grade at 93.6)
I believe you meant since, not sense. I was under the impression that Connie did not know at the time of Accidental Dilemma what the plan was with the explosion and Jason and that she found out later that day from Whit, or something like that.
Reddo
aiowiki - we have a lot of info, check us out sometime
Smaug the Dragon
If posts were pigs...

Post by Smaug the Dragon »

Stop Wooton' Around wrote:O, wow I have egg on my face!

:O 93.6 is your lowest grade?! Geenie. Do you mean to say that your French grade is lower than all your other grades?
Stop Wooton' Around
Wooton rocks!
Wooton rocks!

:offtopic2:
...but yes!
Knight Fisher
I fish in the darkness
I fish in the darkness

Post by Knight Fisher »

Jason Whits Son wrote:
Graces4you wrote:
I was under the impression she did know while it was happening. I think she was in on the plan from a certain spot. We don't really know for certain if she did or did not know. (Though I may have to listen again.)
QFT Connie knew what was going on. Whit explained the whole thing to her.
To LGBT ToOers: The world is so much wider than your family and church. There are accepting people out there.
Smaug the Dragon
If posts were pigs...

Post by Smaug the Dragon »

Stop Wooton' Around wrote::offtopic2:
...but yes!
:O I am impressed.

But wait, what score is A+ then?