album 55

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Aaron Wiley
Popsicle kid

Post by Aaron Wiley »

Laurie wrote:
AlexMitchell wrote:
Marvin D. wrote:
Jelly wrote:MITCH.

...I actually don't know what we're talking about, but the return of Mitch would fulfill my life.
I know :( BRING BACK MITCH! :x
YES YES YES YES!!!! Seriously, hasn't it been two years in Budapest yet?
Thankfully it has been more than two years. Mitch will hopefully stay there until he dies. As I've said many, many times before: Connie should not date, ever.
:headphones:
Please bring Mitch back! (He was the best character)
I don't feel like killing every cat! (That's would make me a murderer)
"And the Lord saw that man had created the Internet, and He was most distressed. For once people started using chatspeak and improper grammar, their level of smartness was decreased by more than 500%. And so the Lord removed all the gifts he had once bestowed on man, and it was very sad." The Book of Marvin, Chapter 351, Verse 442.
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Well, we've had a few Christmases since Album 41, so we know it's been a few years ;)
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

Jesus_Minime wrote:
Laurie wrote:
AlexMitchell wrote:
Marvin D. wrote:
Jelly wrote:MITCH.

...I actually don't know what we're talking about, but the return of Mitch would fulfill my life.
I know :( BRING BACK MITCH! :x
YES YES YES YES!!!! Seriously, hasn't it been two years in Budapest yet?
Thankfully it has been more than two years. Mitch will hopefully stay there until he dies. As I've said many, many times before: Connie should not date, ever.
:headphones:
Please bring Mitch back! (He was the best character)
I don't feel like killing every cat! (That's would make me a murderer)
I loved Ethan's comment about "...even though I don't agree with some of the lyrics..."
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Christian A.
Animatronic

Post by Christian A. »

As of today, we now know that the title of Album 55 is "The Deep End". It was subtly released during the Pop-Upisode for A Name, Not a Number.
Jason Whits Son
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Jason Whits Son »

We also learned two new titles for 55. One of which is The Labyrinth.
Jesus' Princess
Country Girl
Country Girl

Post by Jesus' Princess »

Sounds like an interesting episode, I think I'm probably more excited for album 55 than I am for album 54.
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable

Jesus' Princess wrote:Sounds like an interesting episode, I think I'm probably more excited for album 55 than I am for album 54.
Yeah. 55 is where the Jason story line is continuing!! I feel like I'm anticipating 55 so much I've almost forgotten that I can order 54 soon.
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
American Eagle
Chief of Police
Post by American Eagle »

Leonard Meltsner wrote:
Jesus' Princess wrote:Sounds like an interesting episode, I think I'm probably more excited for album 55 than I am for album 54.
Yeah. 55 is where the Jason story line is continuing!! I feel like I'm anticipating 55 so much I've almost forgotten that I can order 54 soon.
By the way, these exact comments were made when '52 was coming out. We all just wanted '53! ;)
he/him | attorney | spartan | christian | bleeding heart type

Note: My past posts do not necessarily reflect my values. Many of them were made when I was young and (in retrospect) misguided. If you identify a post that expresses misinformation, prejudice, or anything harmful, please let me know.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

I am not sure I believe the talk of The Deep End. It could be an episode title too. Who's to say Mr. Grote hasn't gone off The Deep End? :lol: Just because TGRC is an album titile doesn't make The Deep End an album title.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

Bren wrote:I am not sure I believe the talk of The Deep End. It could be an episode title too. Who's to say Mr. Grote hasn't gone off The Deep End? :lol: Just because TGRC is an album titile doesn't make The Deep End an album title.
The Deep end is the title of 55, the episode with Mr. Grote is most likely "The Labyrinth, Parts 1, 2, and 3"
Reddo
aiowiki - we have a lot of info, check us out sometime
Jason Whits Son
Catspaw Rocks!

Reddo wrote:
Bren wrote:I am not sure I believe the talk of The Deep End. It could be an episode title too. Who's to say Mr. Grote hasn't gone off The Deep End? :lol: Just because TGRC is an album titile doesn't make The Deep End an album title.
The Deep end is the title of 55, the episode with Mr. Grote is most likely "The Labyrinth, Parts 1, 2, and 3"
But isn't there a possibility that The Labyrinth is part one, and The Deep End is part three? As in The end of the maze, and it's in real deep? twould be an interesting take on it, like they did with No Way In/Out, they didn't use Part #s. Regis does have a point kinda. In the pop upisode it didn't really say for sure that it was the Album title. Though more than likely it is. In the context of the text it could also be taken as The Deep End being an episode title in 55. Just a thought..
Reddo
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Reddo »

Jason Whits Son wrote:
Reddo wrote:
Regis does have a point kinda. In the pop upisode it didn't really say for sure that it was the Album title. Though more than likely it is. In the context of the text it could also be taken as The Deep End being an episode title in 55. Just a thought..
I've confirmed it outside of the pop upisode album 55 is "The Deep End"
Reddo
aiowiki - we have a lot of info, check us out sometime
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Ok. So I stand corrected. Actually I sit but anyway..... This isn't the first time I have been wrong and I doubt it will be the last.
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

Post by Jimmy Barclay Fan »

I saw on AIO Wiki, it looks like the other 3 parter is Sgt. Alvin York from World War I. I saw he got his start at Camp Gordon near Augusta, and I grew up near Augusta, and went to Fort Gordon some. That sounds very interesting.

I am a big fan of AIO, but I am not Jave Griffin or have ever been on AIO. I am just a huge fan of AIO and Jimmy Barclay. I love Odyssey, and Jimmy rules.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

It is being said that Sgt. York is the first 4 parter. I am inclined to believe that would be Plan B from Novacom. Thoughts?
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Marvin D.
i haz xpirenancee!!1

Post by Marvin D. »

Maybe that's just AIOWiki, since Plan B was 4 parts, as it was even labeled Plan B I-IV. . .
"I still see Marvin as a newbie that is just as cool as an oldie." --snubs

Most Sarcastic Poster | Most Likely To Be Eaten By a Dinosaur and Smote by God |
Biggest Joker and Grammar Nazi | Best Writer
ric
Isaiah 6

Post by ric »

Although I can't help but doubt that A FLASHY JASON PLOT-LINE WILL MAKE EVERYTHING WONDERFUL AGAIN!!!! I am actually sort of anticipating album 55.

I don't own 53, so what happened to Jason at the end, again?
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

Post by Jimmy Barclay Fan »

I thought the same about Plan B as well. It seems it was the first 4 parter in AIO history. But each had a separate Sub-title (resistance for one). But I believe it was a 4 parter

I am a big fan of AIO, but I am not Jave Griffin or have ever been on AIO. I am just a huge fan of AIO and Jimmy Barclay. I love Odyssey, and Jimmy rules.
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable

I call it a 4-parter:
Plan B, Part 1: Missing in Action
Plan B, Part 2: Collision Course
Plan B, Part 3: Crossfire
Plan B, Part 4: Resistance (I think I got all of them right)
That's how they appear in my iTunes
Jason Whits Son
Catspaw Rocks!

Yeah, but this is the first with the Same title Part 1-4. It's kinda different. Plus Plan B was a four parter as part of a saga, which made it much longer than a four parter. This is a four parter without a saga. So I am going to stand by the it being the first four parter. (But that;s just me.)