How many times has Whits End temporarily Closed ?

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

How many times has Whits End temporarily Closed ?

Post by Jimmy Barclay Fan »

I am trying to remember how many times Whit's End has temporarily closed.

89- Blackgaard/Applesauce Saga- After Lucy was hurt

95- DBD Saga- The Mineral in Basement , reopened after fixed damage from explosion

01- the WE- Renovation

02- End of Novacom Sage- Tom Riley's trial

08- Album 50- Unsafe, condemned, had to be fixed up

I am thinking there is more.

I am a big fan of AIO, but I am not Jave Griffin or have ever been on AIO. I am just a huge fan of AIO and Jimmy Barclay. I love Odyssey, and Jimmy rules.
Bennett
Someone's favorite

Post by Bennett »

Was it temporarily closed in "Applesauce", after they "killed Whit's End?" I forget.

I also forget how temporary the closure was in "Hold up?"
Bob
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Bob »

It was also briefly closed during and after "The Mortal Coil", when Whit wasn't available.
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

In Gotcha!, while Whit was building the Bible room.
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

Wasn't it also closed at some point during Darkness Before Dawn?
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable

EMBEE wrote:Wasn't it also closed at some point during Darkness Before Dawn?
That's already on the list
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
EMBEE
I've been working out
Location: Where is here? The last time I checked it was the same place as usual.

Post by EMBEE »

Leonard Meltsner wrote:
EMBEE wrote:Wasn't it also closed at some point during Darkness Before Dawn?
That's already on the list
Oh, I see it now. #-o
Thanks to my Secret Santa for the set!
Macy's Corner | My Tumblr | Deviant Art
Eight Muppety Notes: Tumblr | Twitter
Official Term 17 moderator
She left many of us behind. She left us heartbroken. And though we cry now there'll come a time when we'll laugh. Because we'll see her again someday. We'll be with her in heaven. And when we go to heaven she'll be there to greet us. She'll be there to say "Welcome home." -From a poem that SnC wrote about her grandmother
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

depends on how short a time...but it was closed at various points after Whit left for the Middle East before Jack came (in the episode "But Not Forgotten")
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

It was also briefly closed during and after "The Mortal Coil", when Whit wasn't available.
yea, that was in Best Intentions. (1992)

1995- early in DBD saga- after Whit's End was Vandalized.

Shoot, there is another one I heard on CD recently, and I cant remember when it was.

I am a big fan of AIO, but I am not Jave Griffin or have ever been on AIO. I am just a huge fan of AIO and Jimmy Barclay. I love Odyssey, and Jimmy rules.
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable

It closes temporarily every night!
Jimmy Barclay Fan
Classic

well that doesnt count. lol.