Room Makeover Pictures!

If there's something on your mind that just doesn't seem to fall into any of the other categories, well, it quite likely belongs inside Joe Finneman's marketplace. Think of it as a general store for general discussions!
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Room Makeover Pictures!

Post by snubs »

Some of you may know that Karen Krosby and I were redoing our room, and we promised to show you all the finished product when completed. Well, we finished a few weeks ago... sorry for not posting this sooner. :anxious:

Aaannnd..here are the before and after pictures. \:D/ Just click the picture if you cannot see the whole thing.
^This one is looking in from the doorway. I used to sleep on the top bunk. And that is my desk and computer. ;)

I'm working on doing some more circles on the wall near my desk right now. I'll have to show you all a picture of that when I'm finished.
snubs is not dumb as he really is very smart. — Bmuntz
| Odyssey Chat | Odyssey Moments | OM Podcast | #NotAIOMerch |
Laura Ingalls
Half Pint
Half Pint

Post by Laura Ingalls »

Very nice! :D I love the different colored walls!
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish, but for all to come to repentance.
Musical Shutterbug
Film Score Addict
Film Score Addict

Post by Musical Shutterbug »

It's so cute! \:D/

What a makeover! Well done, both! :)
*insert provocative quote here*
Mimi
Animatronic

Post by Mimi »

Whoa snubs, that's AWESOME!!!! I love it \:D/
The Kings Daughter
Sonbeam
Sonbeam

Post by The Kings Daughter »

Love it girls! :D

SnC Forever. Miss you still.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Thanks. I'm glad you guys like it. ;) I think it looks a whole lot less cluttered. \:D/ And, I love color. :yes:
Sapphire
A Beautiful Gem
Post by Sapphire »

Very nice, snubs! I love the new colors! :D
"Some day you will be old enough to start reading fairy tales again." ― C.S. Lewis
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

Wow, it looks like a lot of work went into the transformation. :D I love it! Thanks for sharing. I wish I could say that you inspired me to go clean my room. ;)
SoccerLOTR
If posts were pigs...

Post by SoccerLOTR »

Lookin' good! Can you do mine now? ;)
It was good knowing you StrongNChrist; you taught me a lot. I'll meet you someday for real in God's presence.

Which Jesus do you follow? If Ephesians says to imitate Christ, why do you look so much like the world?~Todd Agnew

Do not be anxious about anything...~Phil 4:6-7

If more of us valued food, cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.~Tolkien

Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost.~J Adams

Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.~B Franklin

I died and became a Roman Soldier--It was rather distracting.~Rory (Dr.Who)
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

Woah, awesome! I was actually starting to decorate and redo my bedroom this morning! It's funny that as soon as I come on here I see more room makeover stuff too!
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Catspaw wrote:Wow, it looks like a lot of work went into the transformation. :D I love it! Thanks for sharing. I wish I could say that you inspired me to go clean my room. ;)
You wish..? :-s

:lol: Thanks. It wasn't but so hard... well, the most annoying part was cleaning out everything, and moving the furniture one place to another to paint. :roll:
Anna><> wrote:Woah, awesome! I was actually starting to decorate and redo my bedroom this morning! It's funny that as soon as I come on here I see more room makeover stuff too!
\:D/ That's awesome. Are you just rearranging...or going all out with a whole new room??
Anna><>
A great mapmaker

Post by Anna><> »

snubs wrote:
Catspaw wrote:Wow, it looks like a lot of work went into the transformation. :D I love it! Thanks for sharing. I wish I could say that you inspired me to go clean my room. ;)

:lol: Thanks. It wasn't but so hard... well, the most annoying part was cleaning out everything, and moving the furniture one place to another to paint. :roll:
Anna><> wrote:Woah, awesome! I was actually starting to decorate and redo my bedroom this morning! It's funny that as soon as I come on here I see more room makeover stuff too!
\:D/ That's awesome. Are you just rearranging...or going all out with a whole new room??
I'm not allowed to paint my walls, but I'm painting my shelves, buying window panels, pictures, organizing and decorating it all. It's going to look a lot different, but I'm not spending too much money.
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Anna><> wrote:
snubs wrote:
I'm not allowed to paint my walls, but I'm painting my shelves, buying window panels, pictures, organizing and decorating it all. It's going to look a lot different, but I'm not spending too much money.
Ah, but that is still a lot of redoing! :) I'm sure it will look great when you are done.
Catspaw
Care Bear Admin
Care Bear Admin
Post by Catspaw »

snubs wrote:

I've been meaning to clean up for a while, and your pictures were so nice that I felt like I should have been inspired to clean. But then this afternoon I went through my clothes and organized them, which I've been meaning to do for a while, so I guess you really did inspire me - it just took a day to kick in! \:D/ Moving furniture does sound annoying. :yes:
V-lady
Miss Independent
Miss Independent

Post by V-lady »

I love it! Especially the colors of the walls and those cute circle designs. And great job clearing things up. It looks really nice. \:D/

My sister and I redid our room last summer and I had so much fun with it. Seeing these pictures makes me want to decorate more. :)
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

I somehow missed this topic too. ;)

It looks very cute snubs!

\:D/
snubs
Future Catspaw
Future Catspaw

Post by snubs »

Thanks. I'm glad you like it. =]
Lee
Totally Random
Totally Random

Post by Lee »

Come re-do mine now! ;)

\:D/
Anemone
Horse Crazy 14
Horse Crazy 14

Post by Anemone »

My favorite part was painting on all the colors. I also liked doing it with snubs, great sister time.

I'm really glad we were able to get rid of all the white!
ImageWeird is just a side effect of being awesome.Image
Song under my sig is 'Green Rain' by SHINee
Image Image Image Image Image Image