Album 51 random things

Whit's wiping down the counter, Connie's mopping the floor, and the kids are sipping on their milkshakes. If you want to talk about Adventures in Odyssey the radio drama, this is the spot to do just that!
Taps
Set blasters to rapid-fire

Album 51 random things

Post by Taps »

These are things I noticed well listening to one of the album 51 discs. Enjoy!!

Game For A Mystery: Barrett's voice has REALLY changed in one album. Listen to Game for a Mystery and then Opposite day :yes: It's a lot different.

For The Birds: Did you notice how Priscilla sounds a lot like Aurthur about getting a dog if she proves she's responsible ;) Also did anybody get the Dr. Who Joke in this episode? I thought it was funny. More just random things that I've noticed later. Thanks for reading!
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable
Location: Odyssey, of course!! Isn't that implied in the name of the forum?

Post by Leonard Meltsner »

I did think that the Dr. Who thing was funny when I first heard it!
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Isaac-"You mean, you crashed into this bush cause I got in your way."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Taps

Post by Taps »

Well to bad for you. :noway: ;) I'm just glad that they mentioned him :lol:
Crazy 4 Pugs
My posts are revolutionary

Post by Crazy 4 Pugs »

I think The King's Daughter said she thought it WAS funny when she first heard it :) and yes, I also found it amusing.
Um, I guess this is where I'm supposed to say something funny or interesting.
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable

Crazy 4 Pugs wrote:I think The King's Daughter said she thought it WAS funny when she first heard it :) and yes, I also found it amusing.
When I saw that comment, I was so confused about what KF meant, then I saw the mistake. Then I saw your post, and was wondering for a second why you thought TKD said it. Then I remember Week of Confusion...
Eugene-"Well, the sequence of events occured with extreme rapidity, but I shall attempt to recall them. I was powering my two-wheeler along this concrete pathway, when your personnage suddenly appeared directly in front of me blocking my course. My reflexes immediately sprang to life in an attempt to navigate an evasive manouveur around you while still maintaining course and speed, but I evidently over-compensated, and my Schwinn careened off the hardened path, taking me with it, and up-ended us both in this shrub, a Rhododendron of the heath family I believe, deducing from the leathery evergreen leaves, as distinguished from the deciduous Azalea, which as we all know is..."
Eugene-"Well, that of course is another way of expressing it." Isaac the Benevolent
Jason Whits Son
Catspaw Rocks!

Post by Jason Whits Son »

The Kings Daughter wrote:
Crazy 4 Pugs wrote:I think The King's Daughter said she thought it WAS funny when she first heard it :) and yes, I also found it amusing.
When I saw that comment, I was so confused about what KF meant, then I saw the mistake. Then I saw your post, and was wondering for a second why you thought TKD said it. Then I remember Week of Confusion...
I thought it was amusing too..

(In respomse to the quoted text... I'm confused...)
Leonard Meltsner
I'm memorable

Jason Whits son wrote:
The Kings Daughter wrote:
I thought it was amusing too..

(In respomse to the quoted text... I'm confused...)
Good, it's the Week of Confusion. I'm not really TKD, but Leonard Meltsner. My sig and user name have been switched with her.
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

Ok. So I actually missed something kind of related to Novacom in Target of the Week. As you may recall, in Sheep's Clothing, Walter Madison asks Paula Jarvis (Monica Stone) if she knew Kenny Blaylock. In Target of the week, we have a Ken Blaylock. How cool is that? \:D/
ImageImageImage
logos linked
Taps

Post by Taps »

That's true I didn't think about that :D
Bren
Be positive!

Post by Bren »

I didn't either till it aired this weekend.
ImageImageImage
logos linked